Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2024, 06:43 PM   #181
Carplos
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Yeah, copy them into the same folder you took the screenshot of where there is already a whole bunch of folders.
Carplos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 07:09 PM   #182
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Much oblige, Carplos.

Thanks a bunch for your help.

Hope I can repay the favor one day.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 07:44 PM   #183
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

silvam14... thank you so much... the uniforms really look nice and add immensely to the game immersion.

Thanks to Carplos, too, for his great help in putting them into the game.
Old 03-22-2024, 08:17 PM   #184
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

A message pops up and says the folder contains more than 1000 jerseys.

How do you access the rest of the jerseys?... it starts with the St. Louis Browns... I can't access their jerseys.

I will not be able to access the St. Louis Cardinals and Washington Senators either.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 03-22-2024 at 08:23 PM.
Old 03-22-2024, 08:40 PM   #185
Ktulu
Hall Of Famer

They don't have to be in the OOTP data directory, that's only for if you want the game to automatically load them. From the team "modify team colors, logos, textures screen" (Team HOME>Settings) you can load them from anywhere on your computer. If you find the jerseys and stuff you want you can copy them to any folder on your computer and then in game navigate to that folder and load them.

Unzip the files
Create a new folder somewhere
Copy the specific files you want like the Browns and Senators to that folder
From the team's customization screen load the files by navigating to where that folder is.
Old 03-22-2024, 09:10 PM   #186
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktulu View Post
They don't have to be in the OOTP data directory, that's only for if you want the game to automatically load them. From the team "modify team colors, logos, textures screen" (Team HOME>Settings) you can load them from anywhere on your computer. If you find the jerseys and stuff you want you can copy them to any folder on your computer and then in game navigate to that folder and load them.

Unzip the files
From the team's customization screen load the files by navigating to where that folder is.
Thanks, Ktulu... you have really been a great help to me.

Thanks for saving my Islandian Pro Alliance dynasty league.

I know how to load logos, jerseys and caps into the game from folders... that is what I have always done before because I always played fictional leagues... I had to download them in a folder... never used real teams.
Old 03-23-2024, 04:45 AM   #187
zappa1
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktulu View Post

Unzip the files
This is exactly what I do. You can navigate to anywhere on your pc wherever you put your folder(s). I always said about this game that it not only teaches about baseball, but it will teach you some things about files and folders too.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 08:31 AM   #188
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappa1 View Post
This is exactly what I do. You can navigate to anywhere on your pc wherever you put your folder(s). I always said about this game that it not only teaches about baseball, but it will teach you some things about files and folders too.
Yeah, this game has over the past 20 years required me, a computer dunce, to do some amazing things over the years... this is the first time I have ever succeeded in downloading a file folder, unzipping it and installing it.... I have tried many, many times over the years and never succeeded.

I remember 20 years ago a 15-year-old named dbacks showed me how to post a screenshot... he began by showing me a screenshot of a cursor.(that pointy thing that you use to naviagate)... that's how it all began for me.... I can handle logos, jerseys and caps pretty darn well because of all the help the OOTP Community has given me for over 20 years.

I have even posted a pretty good dynasty report with some beautiful graphics supplied by the guys on the wonderful Mods Forum here.

Thanks to all of you computer-literate folks that have helped me here.

It's amazing that I now have access to silvam14's fantastic graphics.

AMAZING!
AMAZING!
AMAZING!
Old 03-23-2024, 08:37 AM   #189
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
A message pops up and says the folder contains more than 1000 jerseys.

How do you access the rest of the jerseys?... it starts with the St. Louis Browns... I can't access their jerseys.

I will not be able to access the St. Louis Cardinals and Washington Senators either.
If it's the screen I'm thinking of it has a "Filter" button. If you push that you will get a popup search box where you can type in a name, and there will also be options preselected if the team you are working already exists. IE If you were doing Washington below the search box you will see two additional buttons...
"Washington" "Senators". Click either of those and the files will be the only files now listed in the selection box.

As the others noted you can put the files wherever you want and navigate to them. Either way will work, but I prefer them all together. I'll even use the filter button so I don't have to scroll to the bottom of a list that has all of the files listed.

This filter button is also great when working with any of Silvam's mods, ie jerseys, logos, caps, etc. Looking for a throwback you want the Cubs to wear in season and have all of Silvams' historical mods. Filter by "Cubs" and all that will be in the box is all of the Cubs jerseys, no scrolling required. Rinse and repeat for caps, pants, and jersey font.

Hope the explanation makes sense. If not, next time you open that selection box I think it will be clear.

Just another way to get to the same place.

Quote:
"If someone offers an explanation for why something may be why it is without proof then they are blindly defending or making excuses

If someone insults or accuses the devs of incompetence/wrongdoing without proof it’s acceptable.

Never figured that out"
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 12:29 PM   #190
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
If it's the screen I'm thinking of it has a "Filter" button. If you push that you will get a popup search box where you can type in a name, and there will also be options preselected if the team you are working already exists. IE If you were doing Washington below the search box you will see two additional buttons...
"Washington" "Senators". Click either of those and the files will be the only files now listed in the selection box.

As the others noted you can put the files wherever you want and navigate to them. Either way will work, but I prefer them all together. I'll even use the filter button so I don't have to scroll to the bottom of a list that has all of the files listed.

This filter button is also great when working with any of Silvam's mods, ie jerseys, logos, caps, etc. Looking for a throwback you want the Cubs to wear in season and have all of Silvams' historical mods. Filter by "Cubs" and all that will be in the box is all of the Cubs jerseys, no scrolling required. Rinse and repeat for caps, pants, and jersey font.

Hope the explanation makes sense. If not, next time you open that selection box I think it will be clear.

Just another way to get to the same place.
Thank you, Sweed, I'll give it a try and see if I can do the search for the jerseys... that is the on place where the folder is too full.
Old 03-23-2024, 12:37 PM   #191
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, buddy... it worked Sweed.

Thank a bunch.

I can use the filter mode to find the missing teams.
Old 03-23-2024, 03:24 PM   #192
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
Yeah, buddy... it worked Sweed.

Thank a bunch.

I can use the filter mode to find the missing teams.
Happy to help.

Quote:
"If someone offers an explanation for why something may be why it is without proof then they are blindly defending or making excuses

If someone insults or accuses the devs of incompetence/wrongdoing without proof it’s acceptable.

Never figured that out"
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 12:36 PM   #193
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
Here is my post on the newest uniform mod version

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...63&postcount=1
Hey, thanks for all you do. I commented over there about the dearth of Detroit Tigers home jerseys after 1960.* Seems like merely an oversight of some sort, considering the quality of your work.

*Oh, and pants, as the guy who brought it up mentioned. My thinking is this: I don't want to make any more work for you or others; it's just that I suspect that you have more recent versions but neglected to include them in your download file.

EDIT: On second thought, maybe there is no oversight. There is a "generic" (undated) version of Tigers home jersey and pants in the folder. That looks modern enough. Will they take in effect in 1961 and thereafter?

- Bru

Last edited by Déjà Bru; 03-30-2024 at 12:59 PM.
Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 03:33 AM   #194
percolaten
All Star Reserve

Silvam and No Pepper, I copied the font from your Los Angeles Dodgers 1958-1971 as an more accurate font for the latter years of the Brooklyn Dodgers, who stopped using the Red Sox-style font after the 1948 season, as the link shows if you scroll down.
https://mlbcollectors.com/BRKjerseys.php
Attached Images
percolaten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 10:08 AM   #195
Thehildabeast
Bat Boy

Thank you

Thank you this is awesome grabbed the Expos unis out of it
Thehildabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 05:09 PM   #196
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by percolaten View Post
Silvam and No Pepper, I copied the font from your Los Angeles Dodgers 1958-1971 as an more accurate font for the latter years of the Brooklyn Dodgers, who stopped using the Red Sox-style font after the 1948 season, as the link shows if you scroll down.
https://mlbcollectors.com/BRKjerseys.php
This is great info. I will update the mod with this to be used for Brooklyn after 1948.

Thanks again!