Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 5 > FHM 5 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 07-18-2019, 05:06 PM   #1
vtmx
All Star Reserve

Stadium issue

Hi, I got the same error I used to get in FHM4 today. This one: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=286048

Should I submit my save to you?
vtmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 09:14 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Yes, please upload it, I don't think we were able to determine the cause last time.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 01:07 PM   #3
vtmx
All Star Reserve

Alright, the save is there. It's called "cwellis.lg". I don't know if any of this info will help you any, but I got this issue after playing around with arena attendance data at the start of the first season. I edited the data for a whole bunch of teams in the Chance Liga, almost all of them I believe, so that might have something to do with this glitch.

Anyway, please let me know if you find something. Thanks!
Old 07-26-2019, 04:01 AM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

Which teams are you seeing it with? Looking at the boxscores and the arena data in the team information, the most recently-promoted Czech team has the correct arena.
Old 07-26-2019, 06:09 PM   #5
vtmx
All Star Reserve

I believe it was Zlín and Přerov. The arena info is correct for both teams, that's true, but if you look at the game logs, the arenas are switched.

In a new game I'm running right now, the same thing happened. Karlovy Vary was relegated and Vsetín was promoted, with both teams "switching" arenas (the information in the settings stayed correct, but they just showed up wrong in the game box scores). I tried looking around the world and found that the same glitch also occured in the Swedish Allsvenskan -- the promoted Kristianstadt had Karlskoga's info and vice versa.

I actually managed to fix it. I switched the arenas up in the settings, and then renamed them and changed the remaining info, like quality and capacity. Applying this method worked in both Change Liga and Allsvenskan.

Example: Team A has Arena A set as its home stadium, but instead, Arena B shows up in the box scores. What I did is I set Arena B to be Team A's home stadium in the settings, and then renamed it to Arena A and edited the capacity, etc. That made Team A's home ground show up correctly in game logs.

I hope what I wrote above is legible.
Old 07-29-2019, 05:06 AM   #6
JeffR
FHM Producer

Ah, I see it now. Strange, the arena data shouldn't be touched at all by the promotion/relegation procedure. I'll keep an eye on that while we're testing FHM6, if it's still happening we'll get that fixed.