Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion Talk about the latest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 08-12-2018, 05:39 PM   #1
Kinsella19
Minors (Double A)

A Very Simple Request for FHM5

The ability to force takeover an international team of our choice. This shouldn't be difficult to implement at all, and I have no idea why this wasn't added to FHM4 in the first place.
I have over 500 hours in FM4 and have yet to receive an offer to manage the United States U20 or U18 team. This is extremely frustrating. I'm pretty sure it's simply impossible for whatever reason, and so therefore I should be given the ability to choose which international team I want to manage in commish mode.
Kinsella19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 11:51 PM   #2
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

I'm not saying what will happen the bit assertion that it's impossible is just incorrect. It's all to do with your reputation. If you want to GM top programs like Canada, USA , Sweden, etc, you need a high reputation. There are hundreds of coaches in the game who are all being evaluated for those jobs. It takes time to build a reputation. It's not easy, and it's not suppose to be.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 12:02 AM   #3
Kinsella19
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B View Post
I'm not saying what will happen the bit assertion that it's impossible is just incorrect. It's all to do with your reputation. If you want to GM top programs like Canada, USA , Sweden, etc, you need a high reputation. There are hundreds of coaches in the game who are all being evaluated for those jobs. It takes time to build a reputation. It's not easy, and it's not suppose to be.
Nah it is literally impossible to gain control of either of the teams I mentioned. I have successfully gained control of both the United States and Canada international teams. But the U18 and U20 teams for those respective countries are impossible to get, I have tried with every single reputation from a scale of 0-100 and it does not matter what your reputation is, you will never be offered a job to either of these countries U18 or U20 teams.
Kinsella19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 12:42 PM   #4
krpotter
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsella19 View Post
Nah it is literally impossible to gain control of either of the teams I mentioned. I have successfully gained control of both the United States and Canada international teams. But the U18 and U20 teams for those respective countries are impossible to get, I have tried with every single reputation from a scale of 0-100 and it does not matter what your reputation is, you will never be offered a job to either of these countries U18 or U20 teams.
I agree. I have hundreds of hours, 30+ year franchises, and have never been offered a Canada U18 or U20 position. The big team, yes, but never juniors. Commissioner mode should give you that power. Hopefully they’ve added that to FHM 5 this fall.
krpotter is offline   Reply With Quote