Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 08-14-2019, 12:14 PM   #221
TrapperJohn
Minors (Triple A)

The San Francisco Rush

Back to the bay, where Dolby Park is the home of the Rush—a non-plural noun to which I have nevertheless have taken a shining. I had more trouble than I ever would have imagined finding a San Francisco name that I really liked; Rush may be amateurish, but it speaks to the region's golden origins and connotes both speed and force. These uniforms and this identity were inspired, again, by a SportsLogos concept thread—I think they may have originated with SFGiants, but I can't recall exactly from whence I pulled the base images. It's a nice, clean look, though, and gives a new color scheme to a city that tends to resign itself to orange and red. Really dig this whole set—it might be one of my favorites in the whole CBL (probably because I didn't have to meddle with it very much).

TrapperJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 05:30 PM   #222
TrapperJohn
Minors (Triple A)

The San Jose Condors

Travel south to the valley, and you'll find the Condors playing ball at Cisco Systems Park. San Jose claims the Golden State's most iconic animal—one that, in my opinion, easily merits a place in professional sports. Baseball hasn't been especially kind to the Condors, but, for what it's worth, they have an excellent logo, again designed by the same artist who produced several others in this division (and, as luck would have it, he also came up with a San Jose / Condors pairing—sparing me a lot of PhotoShop editing).

Old 08-15-2019, 05:31 PM   #223
TrapperJohn
Minors (Triple A)

The Santa Cruz Cruisers

Our penultimate California squad can be found in Santa Cruz, where (who else but) the Cruisers play at Surf City Ballpark. This team has gone through a number of looks through the years, but I've always seen them as a bright teal and yellow sort of squad—surfy. Beachy. Et cetera. The shark became an easy reference point for a logo, 'Cruisers' being near to 'Phillies' in its real-world ambiguity, and I like what I ultimately put together here with the darker shade of blue serving as a contrast for this perpetually frisky team.

Last edited by TrapperJohn; 08-15-2019 at 05:32 PM.
Old 08-15-2019, 05:33 PM   #224
TrapperJohn
Minors (Triple A)

The Stockton Nuggets

The last team in the Redwoods—and the last in California—plays at Billy Hebert Park in the fascinating city of Stockton. These Nuggets refer to the gold rush—more aptly, I'd suggest, than their basketball counterparts in Denver. It was a name I've loved since I was a kid, and I knew I had to find a gold-dusted city in the CBL to claim it. The Nuggets are a somewhat successful team in my league, though they aren't always able to stay in the top tier of a tough division.

Old 08-26-2019, 03:27 PM   #225
TrapperJohn
Minors (Triple A)

We're on to our fifteenth of sixteen divisions: The Big Sky. This group of twelve covers a wide range (and a tall range, too), and contains five legitimate powerhouses in the west—but we'll start with the best of the bunch...

The Boise Stallions

From Micron Field in busy Boise, the Stallions are a perennial contender armed with class up and down the roster. The look they sport is simple; in fact, I didn't do much more than create a logo out of found art and tweak the basic caps and unis from the old ten-largest-cities-per state project. I think of the Stallions as the (90s) Denver Broncos of the CBL—you can't do much better than these colors. And, frankly, once the game starts, you can't do much better than these Stallions.

Old 08-26-2019, 03:31 PM   #226
TrapperJohn
Minors (Triple A)

The Boulder Mountaineers

Prepare your kale smoothies; get your carabiners locked in—we're off to Boulder, Colorado. Chautauqua Stadium is the home of the Mountaineers, a team that never sought to look pretty in its many iterations of mustard and brown. Boulder has never scaled very high in the standings, but they're a reliably mediocre squad with enough pop to keep things interesting. Their look was just about the ugliest in the league prior to a recent remodel; I'm decently pleased with where we landed here, although another reinvention may be in order some day.

Old 08-26-2019, 03:34 PM   #227
TrapperJohn
Minors (Triple A)

The Casper Oilers

Wyoming's lone entrant in the league plays at Sinclair Park in Casper, an old west boom town on the dusty side of late. I loved the derrick imagery of the old Houston Oilers, and sought out a modernized version of the same in navy and yellow for this squad—one of my personal favorites in the league. The Oilers are a star-studded powerhouse; in my league history to date they have never claimed the division, but have advanced as far as the Elite Eight in the playoffs (in a league of 192, that's rarefied air). With a (forgive me) pipeline of top prospects, this team is poised to remain strong for the foreseeable future.

Old 09-11-2019, 12:31 PM   #228
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
How many teams are left to share? Just curious. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 04:17 PM   #229
1991Twins
Major Leagues

I really like the Las Vegas Pharaohs set. Would it be at all possible to post a home white set for the Pharaohs uniform and an away gray set for the Las Vegas uniform?
1991Twins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 11:37 PM   #230
TrapperJohn
Minors (Triple A)

The Colorado Kestrels

All right. So it took me six months to make it from Casper to Colorado Springs; RIP to my laptop, my league files, and my ability to share the quickstart I once promised. Fortunately, I saved my logo/jersey/cap files to Imgur—unfortunately, I lost my three levels (576 teams) of minor league ball. C'est la vie. The irony is that I was one stop away from Security Service Field, where the Kestrels once played unremarkable baseball, and where they will, with any luck, play unremarkable baseball once more. The Kestrels nod to the Air Force Academy, natch.

Old 02-17-2020, 11:40 PM   #231
TrapperJohn
Minors (Triple A)

The Denver Peaks

Our final stop in the Centennial State is—where else but—Denver, where Xcel Energy Stadium plays home to the middling Peaks.* Something about this color scheme compels me; the glossy green-grey is an underused gem.* I modified this logo from... someone on here—it's been so long now, I apologize for not remembering and offering proper credit.

Old 02-17-2020, 11:43 PM   #232
TrapperJohn
Minors (Triple A)

The Duluth Polar Bears

In arguably the best division in my (tragically lost) league, Duluth has always been a perpetual power.**Allete Park hosts the Polar Bears, whose scheme I changed to center around an excellent Low design after many underwhelming bear images came and went.

Old 02-18-2020, 11:19 AM   #233
jparker2112
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
The Denver Peaks

Our final stop in the Centennial State is—where else but—Denver, where Xcel Energy Stadium plays home to the middling Peaks.* Something about this color scheme compels me; the glossy green-grey is an underused gem.* I modified this logo from... someone on here—it's been so long now, I apologize for not remembering and offering proper credit.

its a perfect color scheme....especially for a CSU alum! . nice work!
jparker2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 10:31 PM   #234
thorpegiovanni
All Star Reserve

[QUOTE=TrapperJohn;4588240]The Denver Peaks

Excellent. Do you have the 'D' logo from the hat?
Old 02-19-2020, 09:52 AM   #235
TrapperJohn
Minors (Triple A)

The Fargo Pioneers

Here in the CBL, we've got a team for every Dakota; for the good people of Fargo, here come the Pioneers. An overachieving playoff squad in their heyday, the Pioneer look was lifted from a more talented artist than I, and adapted using PhotoShop from Portland to North Dakota's own metropolis. A well-rounded club who have undergone many a uniform change in their day, the Pioneers play ball at Essentia Field.

Old 02-19-2020, 09:53 AM   #236
TrapperJohn
Minors (Triple A)

[QUOTE=thorpegiovanni;4588542]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
The Denver Peaks

Sorry to report that I do not—my laptop died a few months back, and I lost everything except for the main logo/jersey/cap files I'm posting here (I would've lost those too, had I not uploaded them to Imgur for the purpose of sharing them on the forums).
Old 02-25-2020, 08:22 PM   #237
Bristolduke
All Star Starter

By my count we have 16 to go. Hopefully you have those. I have been tremendously interested in this concept, and am looking to re-create the league.
Commish of the On-Line Dynasty League
SIMBL2 - Westbury Cannons
Great Lakes Baseball - Toledo Neptunes
World Baseball - Guantanamo Marines
OMLB - Cincinnati Reds
Bristolduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 07:22 PM   #238
DustyElbows
Minors (Triple A)

I certainly hope that TrapperJohn will be able to finish this league. I had given up hope when he took the hiatus, and I'm glad to have him back! I've been looking forward to cooking up a promotion-relegation league structure with these teams.
DustyElbows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 01:17 AM   #239
Insomniac
Major Leagues

TrapperJohn - I have to say this is spectacular. I have been following since the beginning, and now can't wait until the end. I'll admit, I was impatient and started building my own quickstart off of your designs this weekend -- so I eagerly await the remaining teams.

While I (im)patiently wait for the rest of your league, I have two questions:

1. You've spelled out how you handle the playoffs, but how do you handle your regular season schedule? How many games do you play? With 192 teams, I'm curious as to your schedule layout.

2. With all of the spectacular logos you have in this league, do you also have a CBL league logo to go with it?

Looking forward to the rest!

Thanks!
Old 03-09-2020, 09:15 AM   #240
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorpegiovanni View Post
Here’s the two posts where he got the graphics from

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...5&postcount=20

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...&postcount=206

Main post from this thread has download links with the actual cap logo files.
Hockey13Playa is offline   Reply With Quote