Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion Talk about our latest hockey manager game, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 12-23-2016, 09:51 AM   #1
dhendricks71
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Line Brawls and Bench clearings?

Is there ever?
dhendricks71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 05:54 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

It was in the original design for the game engine when we revamped it, but apparently there are some issues with making it work in the game, mainly related to sorting out the penalty box situation when you dump so many guys into it at once. I'm still hopeful for getting it working.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 10:20 AM   #3
sprague
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
It was in the original design for the game engine when we revamped it, but apparently there are some issues with making it work in the game, mainly related to sorting out the penalty box situation when you dump so many guys into it at once. I'm still hopeful for getting it working.
Look forward to when you do.
Will bring in a bunch more sales for you too I would imagine.
sprague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 11:51 AM   #4
sprague
All Star Starter

Since I see the game is now being offered at an all star week discount,

Has any progress been made in this areas to have them included in the game framework soon, at least in the historical mode?
sprague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 05:23 PM   #5
JeffR
FHM Producer

Not yet. The upcoming update has sorted out some penalty bugs, but a change on that scale will probably have to be done as part of a new version of the game.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:40 AM   #6
zergforums
Bat Boy

Thumbs down

So i just bought the game, then read this thread? No fights in game? No line brawls or bench clearings?

After waiting 3 versions then buying this game, i already want a refund.

I understand the game is mainly for simulation, but fights, line brawls and bench clearings are all part of the game in real life?

Can someone clarify this for me?
zergforums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:03 AM   #7
moore4807
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zergforums View Post
So i just bought the game, then read this thread? No fights in game? No line brawls or bench clearings?

After waiting 3 versions then buying this game, i already want a refund.

I understand the game is mainly for simulation, but fights, line brawls and bench clearings are all part of the game in real life?

Can someone clarify this for me?
Zerg,
Although I'm a guy who enjoys the physical side of the game, the analogy I'm offering is your asking a 3 year old to play Mozart on two different instruments!
FHM3 has made significant strides in its short history. Same as the OOTP baseball simulation, it took several years and many editions to get most of the requested functions installed. I'm sure next years edition will have a better fighting engine along with penalties to match! (pun intended!) If you are demanding a refund - try looking at it as you are supporting one of the only independent game companies where you can actually talk to the game makers here on the forums. Try doing that with EA or SEGA or any of the giant corporations who just send a canned response to complaints. I will continue to buy and support this company as long as they show the commitment to the customer (me!) that they have done so far!!!
moore4807 is offline   Reply With Quote