Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - New to the Game?

OOTP 15 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the the latest version of our game, please come here!

Old 11-24-2014, 01:19 PM   #21
David Watts
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5477 View Post
Oh yea I remember that now. I honestly don't remember what i set it to but knowing myself I would have chosen entire career since this was the main reason I did the restart to begin with... that was a while ago. Is there any way to check the settings and change them after the league is working? Can i maybe edit the save game files?
You can check what you have them set to under the history section of your league. Go to game settings and select the tab for historical. The "base stamina on" selection will be on the right hand side. Like I said in my post above, I'm not sure what will happen if you change it for a up and running league. I would give it a try though.

PS the menu I'm talking about is under games settings. I think it's in this order Rules, Financials,Options, Players, Historical and then stats.

Last edited by David Watts; 11-24-2014 at 01:30 PM.
David Watts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 02:50 PM   #22
marc5477
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Watts View Post
You can check what you have them set to under the history section of your league. Go to game settings and select the tab for historical. The "base stamina on" selection will be on the right hand side. Like I said in my post above, I'm not sure what will happen if you change it for a up and running league. I would give it a try though.

PS the menu I'm talking about is under games settings. I think it's in this order Rules, Financials,Options, Players, Historical and then stats.
I do not have a historical tab. When creating this game I was experimenting with a few things. I created a 2nd major league which became my test bed and as it turns out, I ended up using that instead of the historic league. Since I was not using the historic, I decided to dump all those players and just do a draft in the other league. I then deleted the historical league. That might explain why I dont have a historical tab. It might also explain the problems I am having with stamina which actually didnt happen with the initial batch of players during the fantasy draft.

The good news is that the problem is easy to fix since only stars are worth fixing. I scan the draft pool early anyway so I spot the messed up stamina pitchers early enough to change them and have the AI update their ratings by the draft. The only problem will be when there is a pitcher I dont know but it really isnt a big deal as long as it is pre-2000.

I do wish that that those options were available in the fantasy leagues but again, now that I have dealt with it enough, its not a big deal. It might be a problem for new players though.
marc5477 is offline   Reply With Quote