Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - New to the Game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 15 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the the latest version of our game, please come here!

Old 07-11-2014, 11:04 PM   #1
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Official Logos, facegens, and uniforms

Hey everyone,

Quick question... what file(s) should I download for OOTP15 to get all accurate official logos for the start of the 2015 season?

I would prefer the stand alone logos; without and kind of glossy button or such.

Is there a "mega pack" that includes all league logos (MLB, Minors, International) as well as the team logos for each?

What is the most complete and accurate facegen file to download?

Which uniform (jerseys and caps) should I get that is also most accurate and up to date?

I downloaded the all in one mod but I don't care for the glossy button logos as much... sorry for beating a dead horse with the famous "logo question"

So basically what do I need to have the most realistic and accurate game for starting up in the 2014 season?
Hockey13Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:49 AM   #2
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Have you looked at OOTPMODS.COM? Just watch, some of the mods may not work for OOPTB 15. However, the parameters for some things in the game such as logos have not changed in years, so you may find something you like over there which will do nicely for 15.

- Bru

Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:42 AM   #3
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa View Post
Hey everyone,

Quick question... what file(s) should I download for OOTP15 to get all accurate official logos for the start of the 2015 season?

I would prefer the stand alone logos; without and kind of glossy button or such.

Is there a "mega pack" that includes all league logos (MLB, Minors, International) as well as the team logos for each?

What is the most complete and accurate facegen file to download?

Which uniform (jerseys and caps) should I get that is also most accurate and up to date?

I downloaded the all in one mod but I don't care for the glossy button logos as much... sorry for beating a dead horse with the famous "logo question"

So basically what do I need to have the most realistic and accurate game for starting up in the 2014 season?
Reds 1 jerseys are the most up to date look for them in his sig. As far as non glossy logos justafan has the simple style otherwise not sure.i thought Gambo made an historical set that had 2014 but it may end at 2013.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 04:13 AM   #4
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Déjà Bru View Post
Have you looked at OOTPMODS.COM? Just watch, some of the mods may not work for OOPTB 15. However, the parameters for some things in the game such as logos have not changed in years, so you may find something you like over there which will do nicely for 15.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
Reds 1 jerseys are the most up to date look for them in his sig. As far as non glossy logos justafan has the simple style otherwise not sure.i thought Gambo made an historical set that had 2014 but it may end at 2013.
Thanks guys, I will check those out. I do look at the OOTP mods site but I see the dates on the files and a lot of the "most recent" ones are dated with 2011... so I guess does that mean thats when they were last modified for originally updated to the site? I assumed last modified which would then make them 3/4 years old or "out of date"... but I could be totally wrong.
Old 07-12-2014, 08:56 AM   #5
Honorable_Pawn
Hall Of Famer

see the see Here, Here
Honorable_Pawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:53 PM   #6
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Thanks guys, I will check those out. I do look at the OOTP mods site but I see the dates on the files and a lot of the "most recent" ones are dated with 2011... so I guess does that mean thats when they were last modified for originally updated to the site? I assumed last modified which would then make them 3/4 years old or "out of date"... but I could be totally wrong.
Remember what I said above: "the parameters for some things in the game such as logos have not changed in years, so you may find something you like over there which will do nicely for 15." In my historical game, I am using the mod shown below, posted a year ago. The parameters of the logo files used in the game have not changed in quite a while, so I bet logos from even further back would do just as well.
Attached Images

- Bru

Old 07-13-2014, 05:20 AM   #7
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Remember what I said above: "the parameters for some things in the game such as logos have not changed in years, so you may find something you like over there which will do nicely for 15." In my historical game, I am using the mod shown below, posted a year ago. The parameters of the logo files used in the game have not changed in quite a while, so I bet logos from even further back would do just as well.
I use the same file, but which logos are different for 2014? I can't think of any.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 06:27 PM   #8
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
I use the same file, but which logos are different for 2014? I can't think of any.
Well, I'm still stuck in 1914 in my league, so I couldn't say!

Seriously, Gambo posted that file over a year ago so I doubt there would be any new logos for 2014.

- Bru

Old 07-13-2014, 07:56 PM   #9
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

I did a set of plain logos that covers every one of the game's stock leagues:

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...team-game.html
Old 07-13-2014, 09:09 PM   #10
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I did decide to download Gambo's set. I have a question if you don't mind. I will just ask it here. I downloaded the jersey, cap, and logo compilation. My question is how do you correctly name the jerseys, caps, and logos with the years. For example I am just going to use the Marlins. Just for my example say they were founded in 1980. They used their first logo to 1990 and their second logo until 2000 and then their third logo to present. I think I am not labeling the years correctly when it comes to these.

"Miami_Marlins_1980-1990.png"
"Miami_Marlins_1991-2000.png"
"Miami_Marlins_2001-.png"

Is that right? Or is there a way to leave the "present" logo/cap/jersey open ended so it continues on until you modify it with a end year? I started up a new 2014 game with all logos jerseys and caps in the main game folders and I am getting missing, or wrong era stuff for every team. Any help would be greatly appreiciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriqjaffe View Post
I did a set of plain logos that covers every one of the game's stock leagues:

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...team-game.html
Awesome thanks! Just downloaded it These are good!
Old 07-13-2014, 09:33 PM   #11
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Just to add to my previous post... I wanted to clarify:

I have a league I imported from OOTP14, the New York Mets... the logos/jerseys/caps are now screwed up there as well.

I thought these were based off the main file location when you start a new game but won't mess up previously saved games? I imported this saved file before I added the compilations to the main location in OOTP15.
Old 07-13-2014, 10:25 PM   #12
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

It looks like whenever I modify anything jerseys/caps/logos in the main location file it changes it across all my saved games; so what is the appropriate way to handle this? I am so confused.
Old 07-14-2014, 10:44 AM   #13
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Bump. Can anyone help me sort this out please?
Old 07-14-2014, 11:46 AM   #14
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It looks like whenever I modify anything jerseys/caps/logos in the main location file it changes it across all my saved games; so what is the appropriate way to handle this? I am so confused.
Yeah, putting them in the main location (Documents/Out of the Park Developments/OOTP Baseball 15/ballcaps, etc.) will make them the default for leagues.

To override a single league, put the files inside the league's saved game folder. Ballcaps and jerseys go into clearly marked folders inside the league folder. Logos go into folders inside /news/html/images.
Old 07-14-2014, 09:35 PM   #15
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriqjaffe View Post
Yeah, putting them in the main location (Documents/Out of the Park Developments/OOTP Baseball 15/ballcaps, etc.) will make them the default for leagues.

To override a single league, put the files inside the league's saved game folder. Ballcaps and jerseys go into clearly marked folders inside the league folder. Logos go into folders inside /news/html/images.
Duh! I don't know why I was not grasping that part of it, thanks man!