Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 04-28-2014, 02:53 PM   #1
Xpert7777
Minors (Double A)

The BSA looking for GM's

The BSA is in our 10th season, which has ran over a 4+ year period in real time and is planning on moving to OOTP15 at the end of this season. We just finished the regular season, playoffs will be starting this week and I know of 1 GM who has plans to step down at the end of the year.

We pride our league on activity and one being one of the most competitive leagues out there. Many teams maintain their own blog, 95% of teams in the league have their own Twitter handle and active GM's are wanted. We know not everyone has enough time for a league like this.

We run sims 3 times a week before the AS break and 4 times per week after the break.

The main website for the league is: The Baseball Stars Association

You can find the web reports here: BNN Home Page

I would like a GM with experience. I don't think that the BSA is a good league for a crash course in learning an engine like OOTP.

If you are interested, please shoot me a message.

~BSA Commish
Old 04-28-2014, 10:55 PM   #2
NateAndStuff
Minors (Triple A)

This league looks amazing. I came to this forum because I wanted to see if I could find my first online league to join and I've spent the last hour or two just looking through this marvel you guys have put together. I've been playing OOTP for years but I'm not qualified for something like this. Keep up the great work though. It is seriously wonderful.
NateAndStuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:41 AM   #3
Xpert7777
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateAndStuff View Post
This league looks amazing. I came to this forum because I wanted to see if I could find my first online league to join and I've spent the last hour or two just looking through this marvel you guys have put together. I've been playing OOTP for years but I'm not qualified for something like this. Keep up the great work though. It is seriously wonderful.
Thank you for the kind words! We have a lot of dedicated GM's as well as the our former commish who set up the league and ran it for the first 9+ seasons did an overly excellent job.

Online leagues are quite the different beast than solo leagues. I still enjoy both, but online leagues just take the competition to the next level. Good luck in your search for one!

I want to add this about the The BSA as well:

BSA Poddamnit! Online Radio by Mike Brouillette | BlogTalkRadio - An original owner has run a BSA podcast for much of length of the league. Many owners have called in to talk shop, and with specials it has run over 120 episodes.

Seattle Pikes Baseball | 2018 Season: 92-70 GB: -
[BSA] The Bag Report

A couple examples of a few owner run team blogs.
Old 05-18-2014, 08:30 PM   #4
USF
All Star Starter

I've been in the league for several seasons now... It is one of the best out there so anyone looking for a spirited league that is competitive look no further...
USF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #5
Xpert7777
Minors (Double A)

We currently have 2 teams open and are looking for GM's with online league experience. If you are interested, please shoot me a PM!
Old 11-15-2014, 10:37 AM   #6
Xpert7777
Minors (Double A)

A spot recently opened up here in the BSA. If you have interest in a highly competitive, very active league, shoot me a PM. Sim schedule 3 times week, 7 games per sim.
Old 12-31-2014, 09:04 AM   #7
USF
All Star Starter

This is a GREAT league with a GREAT history and two interesting teams are open. One is a REAL challenge for someone that loves to build from a big financial mess! and the other one is a team that has been competitive on / off throughout the years in the toughest division in baseball. I say that because I'm in that division

The commish is from Montana how cool is that?

PM right away before these two teams are taken!! A great chance with all of these other leagues starting and cancelling and even worst all of the fakes that ruin the OOTP experience for us serious players. Nice to have a long standing league with a great history to be involved with especially with the amount of original owners!

Rookies are welcomed just watch out in trade discussions as we have several hawks ....

We are about to finish Season #10 so this is a perfect time to get involved before the off season.

Last edited by USF; 12-31-2014 at 09:05 AM.
USF is offline   Reply With Quote