Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - New to the Game?

OOTP 15 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the the latest version of our game, please come here!

Old 04-18-2014, 08:03 PM   #1
BostonUniversityBreakBeat
Bat Boy

Implementing FaceGen, Logos, Graphical Inhancements

I haven't played OOTP since 2011, so I'm a little overwhelmed at where to begin.

Is there one particular area where all of the facegen files can be found? And are they compatible with the newest iteration of the game? Once I have them downloaded, what sort of logo and uniform pack do I need to grab?

I have only used photo packs in the past, so this is all a tad confusing for me. Thanks for the help.
BostonUniversityBreakBeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:06 PM   #2
Doc_Brown
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonUniversityBreakBeat View Post
I haven't played OOTP since 2011, so I'm a little overwhelmed at where to begin.

Is there one particular area where all of the facegen files can be found? And are they compatible with the newest iteration of the game? Once I have them downloaded, what sort of logo and uniform pack do I need to grab?

I have only used photo packs in the past, so this is all a tad confusing for me. Thanks for the help.

If you DL and install the 'All in one' it has everything. When you fire up the game on the opening page at the bottom of the screen there's 5 options at the bottom, add on central is the 3rd one, click on that and then the All in One is the 4th or 5th option download that and you're good to go.
Doc_Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:06 PM   #3
CMH
Hall Of Famer

That's what I will be doing.
CMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:07 PM   #4
BostonUniversityBreakBeat
Bat Boy

Hey, thanks so much!
BostonUniversityBreakBeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:08 PM   #5
Doc_Brown
All Star Starter

Quote:
Hey, thanks so much!

You're welcome, enjoy.
Doc_Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:11 PM   #6
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:

No problem being overwhelmed. You're not alone....the 2014 all-in-one mod is your best starting point. It's still a work in progress, but you can access that through the add ons central link. It has updated facegens. All facegens are compatable with 15, as well as uniforms, ballcaps, jerseys, logos, ballpark pics (2D), real player photos, etc. Add ons Central will get you most anything you need as well as the mods section. The only thing not compatable with 15 are .prk files I think.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:21 PM   #7
Rockfan616
Minors (Triple A)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
No problem being overwhelmed. You're not alone....the 2014 all-in-one mod is your best starting point. It's still a work in progress, but you can access that through the add ons central link. It has updated facegens. All facegens are compatable with 15, as well as uniforms, ballcaps, jerseys, logos, ballpark pics (2D), real player photos, etc. Add ons Central will get you most anything you need as well as the mods section. The only thing not compatable with 15 are .prk files I think.
Didn't Markus already mention that the ballpark incompatibility will be addressed in the patch coming out on Monday?? I thought I read that in the bugs section. I played a game last night in my new fantasy draft between the Phillies (my selected default team) and Cubs and the 2D ballpark pic was the default minor league stadium not Wrigley Field. I hope that is going to be addressed in the patch.
Rockfan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:24 PM   #8
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfan616 View Post
Didn't Markus already mention that the ballpark incompatibility will be addressed in the patch coming out on Monday?? I thought I read that in the bugs section. I played a game last night in my new fantasy draft between the Phillies (my selected default team) and Cubs and the 2D ballpark pic was the default minor league stadium not Wrigley Field. I hope that is going to be addressed in the patch.
To make sure things are clear. The pics work. What doesn't, is the auto import so you have to be in commish mode and manually import each day and night pic for each team. Once done make sure to export all parks data to create new .prk files. Then you can auto import them when you create a new game. Yes he did and he reconfirmed it today with out lastest build for testing. I'll be testing it shortly..and report back with my findings and steps to take if it works.

Last edited by Bigrod; 04-19-2014 at 09:39 PM.
Old 04-19-2014, 09:28 PM   #9
Rockfan616
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
Yes he did and he reconfirmed it today with out lastest build for testing. I'll be testing it shortly..and report back with my findings and steps to take if it works.

Very cool, once again thanks for your help BigRod...definitely let us know what you find.
Old 04-19-2014, 09:52 PM   #10
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfan616 View Post
Very cool, once again thanks for your help BigRod...definitely let us know what you find.
I will..I'm dling the 2014 all in one now..be a bit as I have a slow connection..dsl.
BTW: keep an eye on the all in one as it's still a work in progress. It's being updated as time goes along..it's a coordinated effort of many and not all gets done in time for release.

Last edited by Bigrod; 04-19-2014 at 09:54 PM.
Old 04-19-2014, 11:09 PM   #11
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Ok just tested it out..It works!!!! I'm not sure if you'll have to wait till next patch to use or not, but you will need to redownload the 2014 all in one..When doing so, if you see the Install button showing, close addons central. Then you need to go to ootp's addons folder and delete the old 2014 all in one file then go to addons central again in order to dl the updated 2014 all in one.
Also, you don't need to create a new game to auto install the ball parks. Just start your saved game and go to any teams Edit ballparks page and click the available options tab on the far right of screen and select auto-install all ballparks. You should get a message saying 31 of 408 ballparks installed correctly.

Last edited by Bigrod; 04-21-2014 at 08:12 AM.
Old 04-20-2014, 10:21 AM   #12
Rockfan616
Minors (Triple A)

OK great, I'll do that when the patch comes out....thanks again man!! :-)