Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - New to the Game?

OOTP 14 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the game, please come here!

Old 04-15-2014, 10:19 PM   #1
Fuzzymonkey
Bat Boy

International League Player Posting

I've never played OOTP before, but have 15 on pre-order and have been looking over the 14 manual while eagerly awaiting its release. One thing I still don't understand is the process of signing players from international leagues.

I've seen player posting mentioned, but don't know what that entails. Any explanation on what goes on when players are posted and how to go about eventually signing international players would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by Fuzzymonkey; 04-15-2014 at 10:23 PM.
Fuzzymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 10:23 PM   #2
gosensgo101
Minors (Triple A)

There's a section on the Posting System in the first Road to Release here: OOTP Baseball 15 - Road to Release #1: International Leagues

The International Leagues are something I am quite excited for in OOTP 15.
gosensgo101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 10:29 PM   #3
Fuzzymonkey
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosensgo101 View Post
There's a section on the Posting System in the first Road to Release here: OOTP Baseball 15 - Road to Release #1: International Leagues

The International Leagues are something I am quite excited for in OOTP 15.

I saw that, but is purchasing posted players the only way to acquire international players? I guess the main question is once an international player reaches free agency can you directly offer them a contract, or must something else happen?
Fuzzymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 05:20 AM   #4
Sabres2000
All Star Reserve

is there a way that u can see how well ur international complex team is doing liek dayto day box scores like u can for ur development clubs like AAA, AA and A
Sabres2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 05:51 AM   #5
Sabres2000
All Star Reserve

Just started my season im about 9 games in... ive already signed a player to my international complex... my question is will my scout automatically assign players to my complex or do i have to sign players from the FA International complex to assign to my complex
Sabres2000 is offline   Reply With Quote