Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Dynasty Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 10-12-2019, 01:38 AM   #241
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
New uniforms and caps for 1883 and/or future SBC seasons

Here are the latest-made items for the Slaabojevo Warriors. Font used is Gaelic. No logos yet, but maybe at least one or two might be able to be made that would go well with these new items here for them. That is all. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 10-12-2019 at 09:18 AM.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 12:11 PM   #242
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

New uniforms and caps for 1883 and/or future SBC seasons

New items for the Rocíoton Black Guards. More to be added later, I'm sure, if and when possible, Lord willing. Hope you like these items. That is all. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 10-12-2019 at 04:23 PM.
Old 10-12-2019, 01:58 PM   #243
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

What do you think so far, Eugene, about the newest items I've been making here for several, if not all, of the teams in the SBC, at least? Please comment, if and when you like, of course. Thank you. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 10-12-2019, 02:53 PM   #244
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Staten Island Yankees will be changing their name to the Staten Island Anchors, I think, seeing as I have now downloaded the entire current Staten Island Anchors set for potential use later, once they're done for the year. Other teams may change their names, or start out named differently, as well, when they start playing games, or begin the 1883 season, if already in the relevant game here. Please stay tuned for further news and developments and all. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 10-12-2019, 04:33 PM   #245
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Also longtime Cardinals fan... since early 50s... no, there is no way they can beat the Nationals... Washington has way too much pitching.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 05:07 PM   #246
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

You are getting better with color coordination... but still use too many colors on a jersey that don't look good together... just limit each jersey to 2-3 colors that go well together and I think people would like your work better.

Right now your colors don't go together.

Warriors jersey:
Get rid of the Yellow and just go with the Red and Blue
Make the jersey White instead of Yellow.
Make the collar Red or Blue.
The Warriors caps should be red, blue and white and have an "S" on it... Teams don't usually put "SDW" on their caps... they just put the Letter for the town.
Why did you put "SDW" on it... What does that stand for.

Why don't you use the same colors for both the Home and the Away jerseys?
That's is the normal way teams do it.

Slaabojevo Jersey:
The Slaabojevo jersey is almost good... the colors do harmonize a little bit... but the SLAABOJEVO gets lost in the purple color... you need to make the team name show up better with contrasting colors on the lettering and the jersey.

Black Guards Jersey:
If the team name is Black Guards, then the Primary color should be Black.
Why did you use Blue?
Change the Blues to Black... use Black for the Black Guards lettering.
Change the basic color of the jersey to White... the Black Guards lettering would show up better.

Rocioton Jersey:
Pretty good overall... colors coordinate well... it is wise to use no more than 3 colors.
I would make the Collar Red.

On the cap, I would just use an "R" for the town name... RBG is not good in my opinion.
The cap colors are fine... the Black, Red and Gray go together.
I am not crazy about using stripes on hat... it should be used sparingly.
The Rocioton RBG cap is just fair in my opinion... but it is much improved over your previous work.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 10-12-2019 at 05:16 PM.
Old 10-12-2019, 07:47 PM   #247
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Okay, let's go over the constructive comments you just made here, if we can, Eugene, and let me see if I can explain more about what I'm trying to do here with the mentioned teams uniforms better. Hopefully you'll understand better what I have in mind, once I do.

From the SRL-related thread, in regards to Slaabojevo:

Slaabojevo is the national capital of Slaabovia, and it sits to the southeast of much of Bublitzania, as it is also directly east of Rocíoton. It is a very cosmopolitan city of about 5.72 million people as of the 1901 Census. It was once known as Choimaku City, but that name is now used for certain older parts of the city, as is Old Choimaku, among other names for parts of the Federal District.

In more modern times, it is a major center for media outlets, language-related developmental work, theological discussions and studies, sports, commerce, science, art, education, historical events (especially in the years before Cirriddiqua became Slaabovia), and also many well-known military and naval personnel for centuries have hailed from the area. It also has two rivers running through it to the sea, for Slaabojevo is a coastal city, and those rivers are the Follis River and the Da Vinci River.

The Da Vinci River has most of its length running through Bublitzania, even though it starts just east of Borgianteklena in Turtletania, and just north of the Pliguria Mountains that form the entire border between the Slaabovian states of Follisland and Turtletania. As for the Follis River, it begins when five streams merge together to form it near both Many Forks and Lima. Those five streams that merge together to form the Follis River are the Okna, the Chaklu, the Moqua, the Linqua, and the Smikulo. Clovidequano Dovatha, in my nation's history, is from Lima's area, and you will read more about Lima at some point, after the CKU's created, for sure.

You've seen the team sets that were made for the Knights. Eventually, the Warriors will become the Knights, but before then, several more years have to pass, of course.

The main colors I am trying to get to for the Slaabojevo franchise are blue, gold, and red, but it may take a while to get there well enough to satisfy me here. The site where I mainly got the color codes used for the Warriors lists the bluish color as lapis lazuli, the yellowish color as mellow yellow, the reddish color as smoky topaz, the whitish color as alabaster, and the grayish color as granite gray. I'm still looking for the proper color balance for the Warriors, and trying to give each team a distinct enough look here, to be sure. Eventually, I hope to find a satisfactory enough shade of gold to use for the Knights, if at all possible.

FDW stands for Federal District Warriors, or would if that were the actual team name. I don't want to use SLA, because the future Browns will use that abbreviation later, if I remember correctly, in the game. It's the same reason I will use FDK for the Slaabojevo team when the Warriors change their name to the Knights at the time the SBC becomes the Slaabovian Republic League.

As for Rocíoton, let's go over your comments related to them here. But first, let me repost some information related to that place from the necessary SRL-related thread, please, if I may.

From the SRL-related thread, in regards to Rocíoton:

Rocíoton is a coastal city of about 1.78 million people, as of the 1901 Census, and it is one of Slaabovia's major ports. It is directly south of Willson, northwest of Foalwi Island, and north of Robedavi Island just across the Straits of Foalwi and Bleskoinga. Many of Slaabovia's well-known naval personnel have historically come from the area in and around Rocíoton, as well. Several major naval and military bases, fortresses, and/or castles are in the area, and several are still actively used by the Slaabovian Republic's Army, Navy, Marines, and Coast Guard, for example, as they seek to keep Slaabovia's territory as safe and as secure as they possibly can.

In more modern times, Rocíoton has still remained considerably more cosmopolitan than most other known places in Slaabovia have been over the years ever since the last foreign invaders/occupiers/colonizers finally left Slaabovia's territory behind once and for all. While it is not quite as cosmopolitan as Slaabojevo may be, or at least not so much as of present, it is still more like that than most other Slaabovian towns and cities at the present time. It was one of the last cities of departure for those that had invaded, occupied, and/or colonized various areas of the Slaabovian mainland. So much of the city's current population is not descended primarily from native Slaabovian ancestry, even though it's been about fifty or sixty years, more or less, as far as anyone can figure, since most foreigners left Slaabovia behind for their own proper nations elsewhere in the world.

I am ultimately trying to achieve a look for the Black Guards that is partly influenced by pirate-type people and partly influenced by USN/USMC-type people, but with a decidedly Cirriddiquan/Slaabovian feel of some sort to it. I didn't use blue anywhere on the Black Guards' items, although they may look sort of blue at times, perhaps, depending on how light might hit them, I think. The RBG you see on the road cap stands for the team initials. ROC will probably be used for at least one fictional franchise in a yet-unknown, or yet-uncreated, league, whether that league/team(s) will be created by the game or by me at some point.

The main site, if not the only site, where I got the color codes for the colors I'm currently using with the Black Guards' items, called the colors Jet, Desert Sand, Vivid Burgundy, Floral White, and Independence, respectively. The Jet color is almost black, while the Independence color is almost purple, perhaps. The main colors I ultimately have in mind for the future Camels, once they're finally to their most preferred colors, are black, tan, red, and white. I'm not sure what shade of tan I might prefer most for their ultimate look, but I envision burgundy being one of their main colors for many years.

I'd like the tan uniform to be the primary home color base, with the other colors present as appropriate and as possible, but I've not found the proper color balance yet for Rocíoton, unfortunately. The road jersey will be the blackish color referenced as jet above, or at least the primary road jersey will be, anyway.

The main color schemes I ultimately have in mind for each future team in the SRL are as follows, and I will list teams in alphabetical order, organization-wise, for ease of comprehension and all:

Amjasi (Now Farmers, will become Hornets circa 1901): Navy, yellow, green, white
Benclimil (Now Thoroughbreds, will become Chargers circa 1901): Red, white, brown
Folliston (Now Scholars, will become Cupids circa 1901): Red, white, pink, blue
Olsonton (Now Explorers, will become Vikings circa 1901): Black, gold, red
Rocíoton (Now Black Guards, will become Camels circa 1901): Black, tan, red, white
Sara City (Now Inventors, will become Rockets circa 1901): Purple, white, orange
Sarahnapool (Now Archeologists, will become Cougars circa 1901): Yellow, blue, copper
Shmala (Now Zoologists, will become Bears circa 1901): Black, silver, orange
Slaabojevo (Now Warriors, will become Knights circa 1901): Blue, gold, red
Tracyton (Now Artists, will become Huskies circa 1901): Brown, white, blue
Tran City (Now Lumberjacks, will become Bucks circa 1901): Green, white, brown
Willson (Now Fighters, will become Athletics circa 1901): Blue, white, green

Just because I've not quite gotten to my preferred colors yet for certain teams, if not all of them, that doesn't necessarily mean that I won't, does it, Eugene? Hopefully in time, I'll have a good mix of colors and looks in the SRL for all the teams in it. And in time, suitable looks for any potential farm teams those teams may themselves have, if I don't already have them, right?

Thank you very much for your commentary above here, for sure. I'll try to keep it in mind as I continue to try to improve my skills and all, graphics-wise, at least. I have some ideas in mind for the Inventors, but not sure yet if I can pull them off yet, of course, not having taken a stab, so to speak, at them yet. Keep in mind that the looks you've seen for current and potential future teams aren't necessarily locked down permanently, so they could change every so often, you know.

That's probably enough to talk about here for this post, at least. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 10-12-2019 at 09:10 PM.
Old 10-12-2019, 10:24 PM   #248
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

CD, long explanations are not needed and they are a total waste of your time.
I am not going to read all of that... I don't have any need to know all of that.

You asked me to look at your teams and give my opinion of the jerseys and caps... I did... and I gave you some constructive suggestions.
You can take my advice or not.
I'm am just trying to help you improve your graphics.
My friend, make your life simpler and not so complicated... you will enjoy life more.

Simplify your fictional worlds down to something you can manage easily.
Your plans are much too grandiose and extreme.

Just set up a league with a Major League with 8 teams... Triple A with 8 teams... and Double A with 8 teams... that's is all you need.
You will only need Logos, Jerseys and Caps for 24 teams.
Pick a year to begin it... and start playing... and if you want, recap each season in a Dynasty thread.

Use teams that have already been created by the skilled graphics guys on the OOTP Mods Forum.

Try my plan and see if you don't enjoy OOTPB more.
I know it works... I have done it with my NIRL league and really enjoy the small league with 12 teams and a short 20-game schedule.

I really love my Islandian Pro Alliance, but I'm tired of a 64-team league... it just take too much time to report on it... and with 64 teams, it is impossible to be immersed in all 64 of the them.
I only really get to know the 8 playoff teams... and I don't get to know them very well... the league is just too large to enjoy.
I really should just stop the IPA and let it fade off into the sunset... but I just can't stop reporting just now... I love it too much... but I intend to cut down on the season recaps to see if I can make it more enjoyable.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 10-12-2019 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-13-2019, 02:34 AM   #249
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, leagues can really grow on you, can't they, if they last long enough? You may not prefer large game worlds, for various reasons, but I have often dreamed big and all, about many things in my life, for various reasons. And I often do have a lot of time on my hands, perhaps, as well.

I have noticed, however, that some of the on-field game action doesn't seem realistic enough in OOTP 19, at least. For instance, players not backing up bases or home plate properly, and players running to areas of the field they'd likely not normally run to in the first place. Like outfielders running into the infield or even closer to home plate, I believe, at times, which I think I saw happen a couple of days ago. I mentioned a couple of other odd things I saw a couple of days ago earlier in this thread, if memory serves.

It sort of breaks a sense of realistic immersion in the typical game flow, don't you think, when things like what I just mentioned happen without logical reason, et cetera, Eugene? Sure, I can understand that unexpected things have frequently happened in real-world baseball on the field, but still ....

And up through the end of the 1882 season in this dynasty, I can't tell you how frustrating it is to see so many games' box scores with teams often having at least three to five, if not ten, errors in a single game. Especially when a single player accounts for at least five of them in a game, if not more. Or all the wild pitches and/or passed balls, come to think of it. I know defense wasn't likely as good back in the 19th Century, in many cases, as it was later on in baseball history, or even now, but it's rather frustrating to see so many balls dropped or whatever, by numerous players.

Will write more later, I'm sure. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 10-13-2019 at 02:35 AM.
Old 10-13-2019, 08:55 AM   #250
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Yeah, leagues can really grow on you, can't they, if they last long enough? You may not prefer large game worlds, for various reasons, but I have often dreamed big and all, about many things in my life, for various reasons. And I often do have a lot of time on my hands, perhaps, as well.

I have noticed, however, that some of the on-field game action doesn't seem realistic enough in OOTP 19, at least. For instance, players not backing up bases or home plate properly, and players running to areas of the field they'd likely not normally run to in the first place. Like outfielders running into the infield or even closer to home plate, I believe, at times, which I think I saw happen a couple of days ago. I mentioned a couple of other odd things I saw a couple of days ago earlier in this thread, if memory serves.

It sort of breaks a sense of realistic immersion in the typical game flow, don't you think, when things like what I just mentioned happen without logical reason, et cetera, Eugene? Sure, I can understand that unexpected things have frequently happened in real-world baseball on the field, but still ....

And up through the end of the 1882 season in this dynasty, I can't tell you how frustrating it is to see so many games' box scores with teams often having at least three to five, if not ten, errors in a single game. Especially when a single player accounts for at least five of them in a game, if not more. Or all the wild pitches and/or passed balls, come to think of it. I know defense wasn't likely as good back in the 19th Century, in many cases, as it was later on in baseball history, or even now, but it's rather frustrating to see so many balls dropped or whatever, by numerous players.

Will write more later, I'm sure. CD out.
OOTP is based on math and probability... that's the way they played the game in 1882... if you don't like it, play a year that you like... I prefer 1950s baseball.

The animation has come a long way, but it still really needs some work... like when a center fielder fields the ball hit in front of him near the wall in deep center and the player gets a double...not realistic... it might happen if the ball is fielded in the gap in right and left center, but not in deep center..

They need to fix the animation and get rid of the major flaws.

It's beginning to get on my nerves.

I still use OOTP19 for my leagues... will switch to OOTP20 when the final patch is released... it has got to be soon because OOTP21 is due in March or April.
Old 10-13-2019, 09:37 AM   #251
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I am playing through the eras, or at least trying to, from the start of things. I can't wait until I get past 1900. But still have several more years to go. The furthest I've gotten after starting in 1871 is about 1913, or so, I believe. I have nothing against the city of Providence, of course, but my team currently in Providence hasn't done very well, on average, so far, since moving there.

I can't wait to leave Providence, but that team's stuck there for another three years. And the chances of them making it to .500 before 1886 do not look all that good. I know the franchise has only been in existence since the 1875 season, and I've been running it since the 1876 season, but we generally have stunk so far, in this franchise's history. We haven't yet made it back to St. Louis on a permanent basis, and won't for a few years. I would have begun with them starting with the 1875 season, had I known that franchise is the one that OOTP regards as the St. Louis Cardinals franchise in terms of OOTP 19.

You mentioned that you often play out several innings in most, if not all, of the games in your leagues. Do you do this for any potential All-Star Games as well, for example? I find that the AI game management, especially in terms of player substitutions in games like the All-Star Game, apparently needs a lot of work in logical plausibility, because when I watch the All-Star Games in various leagues, the game invariably doesn't balance the number of innings properly between the pitchers on the rosters often. By that, I mean that for about the first four or five innings, they restrict the pitchers used to no more than about an inning, and then the last pitchers they put in for either team normally get left in for the last four or so innings, if not longer. They should allow pitchers in the game earlier to cover more than about one inning or so at a time, especially if there aren't very many pitchers on the relevant rosters.

These are just a few observations I've made, based on my present experience with OOTP 19, Eugene. I don't know if I'll be able to ultimately get OOTP 20 before OOTP 21 comes out, but we'll have to see.

Will write more in a bit, and/or update certain posts I had to remove content for due to having to replay a year over again. I'm hoping this next year doesn't have so many problems in terms of overage players, and all, of course.

Oh, and another thing I find rather peculiar, to say the least, is why AI-controlled teams who often at least finish with a winning record for a particular season or couple of seasons in a row frequently fire either their manager or general manager, if not both, after no more than about three to five years, but as little as one year, from when they signed them to contracts to fill those positions for their teams. Now if they had done poorly for at least five or so years, I could see the potential logic in doing so, but firing them after no more than three to five years, if not sooner than that? This is one area that OOTP may need to work on, in terms of team management matters regarding personnel.

That's all for now, I think. Thank you for your comments and all. Have a good day, I hope, Eugene. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 10-13-2019, 09:42 AM   #252
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

By the way, it seems that there were six no-hitters thrown in various leagues this replayed season, if my math is correct. I wonder how many there will be this next season. Still no perfect games in the relevant game world, though. I don't expect any perfect games as long as teams make so many errors per game on average, obviously. I would be very surprised if any perfect games happen before 1900 at the earliest, but we'll have to see, won't we? CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 10-13-2019, 02:35 PM   #253
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

CD, I play out entirely the All-Star Games so that I can make substitutions, not the AI.

I also manually picked my All-Stars... and I create the lineups and choose the pitchers... then play out the game... not pitch-by-pitch, but in the one-pitch mode.

In my Islandian Pro Alliance I sim the regular season, but I play out all of the playoff games... I have now begun to make all substitutions because of the poor choice the AI makes... it removes pitchers that are pitching very well after five innings, when they might go the entire game... this is a recent thing... it didn't do this in OOTP12 that I played for so long... OOTP19 does it far too much for my taste... I didn't notice this happening in OOTP18.

I also play out all the games in the North Island Recreational League and make all lineups, pitching rotations and game substitutions.

I find the AI make far too many "double switches" for my taste... don't like its choice of pinchhitters or relief pitchers… it also changes pitchers too much... also don't like so many defensive changes, either... it also uses lefty-righty switches too much.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 10-13-2019 at 02:37 PM.
Old 10-13-2019, 03:25 PM   #254
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Thank you for that information. I'll try to remember it for future reference.

How do you determine who you manually pick for All-Stars in your leagues, when the need arises? And how do you choose your award winners, et cetera, at the ends of seasons? Do you create multiple human managers so that you can better control what players play in games, et cetera?

Please let me know how you handle those kinds of situations as I've just described here, if you don't mind? Thank you. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 10-13-2019, 05:12 PM   #255
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

The game will let you know when it is time to choose the All-Stars and the Award Winners.

You can do it manually yourself when you see the All-Stars notification and the Awards notifications.

The All-Star notice comes around midseason... and the Awards notice comes at the end of the playoffs.

I allow the AI to take care of all roster decisions... I let the AI do all of the managing except when I play the All-Star Game and the postseason playoff games.
Old 10-13-2019, 07:20 PM   #256
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

But what do you think about the AI-controlled teams often firing certain personnel so soon after hiring them, even when their people do good jobs, and they have winning records? I find it highly illogical, in at least some cases, for teams with winning records to fire certain personnel within no more than about three to five years, and especially when they fire them after only one season since they were even hired in the first place.

This is one area where AI teams often seem to err, I think. At least in OOTP 19, if not also 18, in my personal experience. You'd think they'd allow personnel to have a grace period of at least a few years before they'd release them, normally, wouldn't you, to see how things go with their new hires and all?

Please feel free to comment here as you might like about things like this, of course, Eugene. And how do you determine what a particular team might need most when you create the fictional players you add every year? And how often do you edit the players that the game creates, in terms of abilities and the like? Just curious, that's all. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 10-13-2019, 07:22 PM   #257
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

And how do you personally judge who is worthy to be All-Stars and who is worthy of certain awards at the end of seasons? I have also noticed that the AI, at least in 19, if not also in 18, quite often seems to not pick them logically enough, in terms of who should win and all, and I don't know how much they rely on popularity versus statistics, et cetera, either, of course. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 10-13-2019, 10:37 PM   #258
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

I create free agents each year... then I look at the "Reports and Info" and choose "Positional Rankings"... this shows the strength of each position on a team, relative to the other teams.... the best player at a position is ranked 1st... the worst is ranked 64th.

All 64 teams are listed... it shows the biggest needs of each team... see screenshot below.

Ancona needs second baseman and a third baseman.
Arlon needs a starting pitcher and a center fielder.

I don't use the Annual Draft... it doesn't create enough good ballplayers... I create players in the Free Agents section... I try to keep at least 50 Free Agents in each position.
I go to the Free Agents list and pull up all the players of the position I need... If a team's biggest need is a starting pitcher and shortstop... I get a list of all the starting pitchers and a list of all the shortstops... I don't look at their ratings... I just use the Default listing because it doesn't show ratings... and randomly pick a player and assign him to that team.

I never know how good a Free Agent player is until I can see his ratings after he joins his new team.

Most of the Free Agents I create are average in talent (80%)... some are good. (15%).. only a few are stars (4%)... and there is usually just one legend (1%).

This system works well for me... far better than the Annual Draft.

I don't adjust ratings... I just take the players as they are created on the Free Agents screen... I just make sure all of the players are at least average in ratings... I can tell this when I assign them to a team and I can see their ratings... if they are not average in ratings, I delete them and pick another player from the Free Agents.
Attached Images

Last edited by Eugene Church; 10-13-2019 at 10:49 PM.
Old 10-14-2019, 12:28 AM   #259
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Thank you for the information. I'll try to keep it in mind. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 10-14-2019, 10:22 AM   #260
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Any thoughts about AI personnel management that I mentioned in posts 251 and 256 of this thread, Eugene? Just wondering, that's all. And now I've created the first affiliated minor league teams and league in Slaabovian baseball history. Four teams, at least, should survive at least until the creation of the eventual Double A-level Sartagaron Heritage Confederation under the SRL and the CKU, I think. Hope you have a good day. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA: