Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 10-28-2014, 07:53 PM   #1
Yeldarb
Minors (Double A)

FEBL has another opening

FEBL - Fantasy Email Baseball League

FEBL is a long-running, fictional league about on our way to our 48th season. We recently had an owner have to leave us and so we are looking for someone to step into their place.

Team in question is the Phoenix Powercats. New owner would have the option of relocating their team before the next season starts (we just reached January).

Some league basics:
16 teams divided into two 2-division leagues.
DH is used.
Playoffs include the division winners and a wildcard in each league.
During regular season, we sim 3 times per week (typically MWF) with 7 days per sim.
During off-season, we sim every other day as my schedule allows.
Owners can rename players.

Drafts are run on our message board.

There is no writing required. There are no participation requirements other keeping your team up and participating in drafts

Some Phoenix Powercat basics:
League runner-up last season.
Last season: Good pitching, so-so offense.

If you go to the website (link at top of post), you can find a direct link to the team in the middle box on the screen next to Team Ownership Openings.

If interested, please send me an e-mail at bcramer11@yahoo.com. I do not check the board too often, so e-mail is the best way to contact me.
Yeldarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 05:48 PM   #2
Yeldarb
Minors (Double A)

Still looking for a new owner.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:28 PM   #3
Yeldarb
Minors (Double A)

Exclamation

Still needing an owner for the Phoenix franchise.

Today is Wednesday, November 12. We will start Spring Training on Friday the 14th. Start of the regular season is looking to be on Monday the 24th.

Was looking over the team recently and it has some prime offensive talent ready to be promoted to the majors and, in turn, some potential trade ammunition in the forms of the players they are displacing. So, an opportunity for an enterprising owner to really do right by this team.

While an experienced online player who can step in and know what to do would be nice, I am open to an inexperienced player as well. Either way, we need someone who can take over right away and be an active owner.

E-mail me at bcramer11@yahoo.com.

There is a link to the website at the top of the original post in this thread. To check out the team, click on "Phoenix Powercats" in the middle of the front page where it says Team Openings or find the Powercat logo in the Atlantic League West Division portion of the page.