Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Technical Support

FHM - Technical Support Got problems running FHM or want to report a bug? See here!

Old 09-03-2013, 07:06 PM   #21
yzerwing
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinov View Post
I accidentally clicked "Auto Play Until... Next Game", and a message at the top right said something along the lines of click or press escape to stop sim.

Doing either of those actions did not do anything, the sim kept going.
For me that happens, but not all the time, it seems to be random.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:11 PM   #22
BabyLemonade
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaukie View Post
In my first match, i wanted to change goalie in the third period.
When I did that, I couldn´t but a Goalie under Goalie 2.
And I couldnt go back to the match because the game said that my roster was incorrect.

I had to shut down the game because I couldnt do anyting to fix it.
Had that one also.
Plus whenever i try to offer multiple draft picks in a trade the game crashes.

Also pls someone can explain why the ratings in some palyers do not appear? I cannot scout them. Ratings only visible in commissioner mode.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:13 PM   #23
clockity
Bat Boy

I keep getting two notifications for a trade I made between Montreal and New York Rangers every day, despite the trade taking place more than 10 days ago (21/08/2013). I think this is a bug in the Mac build.
Attached Images

Last edited by JeffR; 09-04-2013 at 02:13 AM.
clockity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:24 PM   #24
clockity
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockity View Post
I keep getting two notifications for a trade I made between Montreal and New York Rangers every day, despite the trade taking place more than 10 days ago (21/08/2013). I think this is a bug in the Mac build.
Incidentally, each time I reload that saved game I get twice as many notifications for this past trade. So closing and opening FHM, results in 4 duplicate messages every day for a trade that happened in the past. If I close and open FHM again, it results in 8 duplicate messages. I'm sure it will be 16 tomorrow, then 32 etc.
clockity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:52 PM   #25
GiantYankee
All Star Starter

Custom League crash

After creating a custom league the game crashes when I start a sim. This happens if I use all of the default settings or if I change some of them. I don't encounter a crash if I use the NHL 2013/2014 new game tab.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I have been trying the 24 teams, 2 conferences, 4 divisions, 84 games.
Edit: Winnipeg59 is doing some excellent tests for custom leagues that explains and helps solve the issue.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...n-through.html

Last edited by GiantYankee; 09-05-2013 at 05:02 PM.
GiantYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:04 PM   #26
Perceptor
Minors (Triple A)

Not necessarily a bug, but an issue nonetheless - you can't change jersey numbers and some of the jersey numbers of the NHL players are wrong, especially on the Calgary Flames roster
Perceptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:09 PM   #27
Papi
All Star Starter

I just received a trade offer from Vancouver. They offered me nothing for a 31 year? I guess technically it's not a bug, but a starting point perhaps? Either way, not sure it should be there.
Attached Images
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:08 PM   #28
swoop77
Bat Boy

free agents

I just start the game it is august 16, in nhl I cannot offer contract to free agents all I can do is put them on short list?
swoop77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:08 PM   #29
asilvermtzion
Minors (Double A)

getting crashes after the draft, trying to sign my prospects. its not crashing on the same guy each time though...

also having zero luck signing any prospect playing in europe. i cant even make an offer to them.
asilvermtzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:27 PM   #30
doohdee2
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedishgamefreak View Post
I cant resign my players. The box where they should tell me what they want is blank. And even when i click meet demand and submit the offer they dont accept or anything. Please fix this really soon! This glitch makes the game almost unplayable.

Otherwise i like the game. It has potential!
Just to add more detail to this bug, when you edit the player in commissioner mode, the salary for the 2013/2014 season is listed as 2014/2015 (When you edit the salary listed as 2014/2015, the corresponding change effects the current season which is by default 2013/2014). I suspect this bug has something to do with when Jeff updated everything to the current 2013/2014 season. I never had a problem with builds before the "current season update"

This is a pretty major bug that makes it pretty difficult to enjoy more than one season IMO. Hopefully, this can be fixed in this next update.
doohdee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:39 PM   #31
Rubbinio
Bat Boy

Name:  Nothing_for_nothing.png
Views: 1052
Size:  286.8 KB

Name:  RT_error.png
Views: 983
Size:  287.2 KB

1. The game crashes with a runtime error every time i advance more than 4 days or I try to make 2 trades in the same day. I just had the runtime crash 7 times in under 10 minutes of playing. This is absurd

2. And after a crash, i trade i just completed keeps giving me an update that it was accepted every single day. The player is already in my team.

3. I also get a message every day about Anaheim rejecting my trade of nothing for nothing but i never approached them

Zip with save is uploaded to FTP: Rubbinio_NHL_Ottawa.zip

System: Windows 8 x64 / 16GB RAM / Core-i5 3570K 4.30GHz
Rubbinio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:41 PM   #32
BradC
All Star Starter

This was reported to us on Facebook:

If you only got one goalkeeper left in the team you can`t proceed to the next day. I need to start a new game because of that bug. i Sold my backup goalie and are not able to buy a new backup becuase i cant move to the next day. Please fix that bug.
BradC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:04 PM   #33
jameslacy8
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Random crashes to desktop

I am getting random crashes to desktop (Mac) when clicking on delete message in the GM email
jameslacy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:04 PM   #34
Papi
All Star Starter

Play by Play and the in game graphics are messed up. I am playing a game in Colorado against the Avs and this is what the initial Play by Play says:

Good evening, and welcome to TD Garden for a match between the and the ! Todays Regular-Season game is a battle between the Boston Bruins and Colorado Avalanche.
The attendance for todays game is 16522.

Says its in the TD Garden, and the graphics show me as the Home Team.
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:15 PM   #35
kylekez
Bat Boy

I've had the same problem since the last update.

I start a new game with the Canadian Hockey League, NHL and AHL as playable leagues.
I start unemployed with an average reputation.
When I try to apply for a job, my game crashes.
kylekez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:46 PM   #36
gmerger
Minors (Single A)

Just ran into the same bug twice, when simming in game and one of my players are injured the CPU goes crazy and completely re-organizes my lines so that they make no sense, particularly only 2 defense lines are rotated and my third and fourth lines get scrambled as well as moving third and fourth line players into my Power Play units.
gmerger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:51 PM   #37
gmerger
Minors (Single A)

Another bug, Ryan McDonagh just got injured and on my home screen it shows "DtD,26" but in his player history injury section it shows "Sore Ankle 4 days."

I have simmed 2 days and neither screen has changed or updated and he remains injured and unable to be inserted in my lineup.

I have other players who are injured and their countdown to being healthy works fine but as it is now McDonagh is seemingly injured indefinitely.

Last edited by gmerger; 09-03-2013 at 11:53 PM.
gmerger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:05 AM   #38
Gauch33
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Waivers not working properly in pre-season

Correct me if I'm wrong but I always thought that during the pre-season and off-season, waivers do not apply. I should be able to call up guys during the pre-season and send them down prior to season's start without them having to clear waivers. Otherwise you'd never get to try them out in the pre-season.
Gauch33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:16 AM   #39
M00se
Bat Boy

Could Not Create Game Folder

I just bought the game tonight. I've tried to start a game I keep getting the same error; Could Not Create Game Folder.

Not sure if this has been experienced yet, but I'd really like to play this game I just paid for.
M00se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:26 AM   #40
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by M00se View Post
I just bought the game tonight. I've tried to start a game I keep getting the same error; Could Not Create Game Folder.

Not sure if this has been experienced yet, but I'd really like to play this game I just paid for.
First thing I would try is running the game as administrator (right-click, run as admin) - that sounds like a possible Windows user account control issue that's not letting you create the game folder you need to save the game. If that doesn't do it, I'd suspect something went wrong during installation, so the next thing to try would be uninstalling (go preferences-license first to release your license), then re-download and reinstall.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote