Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > Perfect Team 21

Perfect Team 21 Perfect Team 21 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 03-29-2020, 07:49 PM   #181
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Updated my list and...

...it seems there's room for 34 names this year, a welcome, if very modest improvement. Can anyone confirm this?
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 08:22 PM   #182
allenciox
All Star Reserve

so both teams now have the -OL prefix, and I have added all the other -OL (and - OL) to my friends' lists.

allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 09:17 PM   #183
revmcgator
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edster007 View Post
Thanks, I am on Mac if you can point me in the direction I'd appreciate it.
Sorry the delay. Been a crazy couple of days.

This works if you bought your copy from the app store. If you downloaded and installed, the path might be slightly different.

The path to the folder you want:
/Users/[your username]/Library/Containers/com.ootpdevelopments.ootp21macappstore/Data/Library/Application Support//Out of the Park Developments/OOTP Baseball 21

The best way to get there is to go into Finder, choose Go from the top menu, hold down on the option key, and choose Library.

Of course, where you are changing your team logo is in "Customize Team" --> "Advanced Settings" --> then "Select" your primary or secondary logo. Choose the file you have put in the directory.

revmcgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 12:36 AM   #184
revmcgator
All Star Starter

Yikes. Just adjusted my rosters to OL-compliance.

The Rams, Rock Piles, and White Stallions could've all been named the Unsung Heroes.

Welcome to the Iron Age.

For all who have talked about difficulty in the AH, I concur. All the good deals have practiced social distancing with me.

Could be some rough sledding for awhile.
revmcgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 05:52 AM   #185
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmcgator View Post
Sorry the delay. Been a crazy couple of days.

This works if you bought your copy from the app store. If you downloaded and installed, the path might be slightly different.

The path to the folder you want:
/Users/[your username]/Library/Containers/com.ootpdevelopments.ootp21macappstore/Data/Library/Application Support//Out of the Park Developments/OOTP Baseball 21

The best way to get there is to go into Finder, choose Go from the top menu, hold down on the option key, and choose Library.

Of course, where you are changing your team logo is in "Customize Team" --> "Advanced Settings" --> then "Select" your primary or secondary logo. Choose the file you have put in the directory.
Thanks I am able to navigate to there, I drop the same .png file into the logo folder but when I go to advance settings and select, my logo isn't on the list.
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 07:20 AM   #186
Charlatan
All Star Starter

Week 1 Rookie Posting

The leagues formed while I was logged in so I snagged the Rookie League setup. Sixteen OL teams are making their first appearance here in Season 3. Here we go!
Attached Images
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 08:07 AM   #187
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

looks like we missed 4 teams at the Rookie level:

-Bluffton Boomerangs (Rookie .050)
-Left Coast LabRats (Rookie .066)
-Weston Pointe Caspers (Rookie .187)
-MidWest Kaiju (Rookie .100)

double-check your settings that the 'use friend's list' is in place. (I show all four in my list)

all four Stone level teams are in the same league and we have one lone team at the Iron level waiting for the rest of us to join them (Shinbone Stars)
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 08:11 AM   #188
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

S160

I'm leaving my two autopilot teams on my Friends List while there's still room, so the Memphis Chicos say hello to their cousins in OL S160.

By the way, Charlatan, from a fellow Maury Wills fan who's happy to see him get a much better card with this year's '65 model, you might consider training him up around the infield. He got up to 99 at second for me last week, in three days at most, so he'll be a valuable asset going for the entirety of PT21. I forget what he went to at third, but it was okay in a short time. I lost that training after the entry week of course.
Attached Images
Old 03-30-2020, 08:42 AM   #189
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

One last thing as we begin OL III

After OL ran it's course in 20, I cut back my PT time to Sunday mornings to about an hour, just to rip packs and check on Cy Young, choosing to pursue other interests as I explained last year. I really hadn't planned on even getting the game this year, until maybe the all star sale, if then.

However, I continued to check the forum daily, always enjoying the musings of the great community of OOTP, especially the wonderful folks in OL. So, when PT 21 approached, I thought of you all, and like Michael Corleone said, "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

I bring this up to say, that since we have the time due to the current situation, I will probably begin doing the crowns again. I don't think I'll have the time to do much with the standings and schedules during the week, but I will try to make a go at the All Time on Sunday mornings, which my PT time will probably devolve back to when things settle down. I'll do what I can during the week while I can.

Also, I'm always willing to help out with graphics, even if unsolicited. I'll attach the tie-breakers here, as well as a preview of the two new crowns. The colors were selected, rather nicely, I think, by StlJason. Thanks. If anybody can think of any tweaks to the tie-breakers, please shout out.

By the way, did I get that "Godfather" quote correct? Now I'm remembering something like, "I know it was you, Magus. You broke my heart."

Ah well, thanks for listening and making me want to rejoin.

By the way, ignore the rules part of the OL attachment. Only the tiebreakers still apply, subject to any wiser suggestions. BOTS laid out the current rules in this thread. Oops, I forgot to make the crowns the same size.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Last edited by Stanley Kuppchaser; 03-30-2020 at 12:24 PM.
Old 03-30-2020, 08:49 AM   #190
Charlatan
All Star Starter

R92 Roster Alert!

I scanned the OL team rosters just to make sure everyone's was compliant (hey, I'm at home!) and found 3 teams that still have MLB 2020 players on their rosters. Please update your rosters!

palolo
1b Jose Martinez

sierra vista
3b Jedd Gyorko

waffletown
rf Shohei Ohtani
Old 03-30-2020, 08:53 AM   #191
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl jason View Post
looks like we missed 4 teams at the Rookie level:

-Bluffton Boomerangs (Rookie .050)
-Left Coast LabRats (Rookie .066)
-Weston Pointe Caspers (Rookie .187)
-MidWest Kaiju (Rookie .100)

double-check your settings that the 'use friend's list' is in place. (I show all four in my list)

all four Stone level teams are in the same league and we have one lone team at the Iron level waiting for the rest of us to join them (Shinbone Stars)

I kept my other two team on my list, since there's room, and though I had jeff1787 friended, the Freedonia Liberation Front ended up in I174, so I'm counting that as a miss. Also, it seems weird that the Southpaws were caught and the Caspers missed. Huh?

Last edited by Stanley Kuppchaser; 03-30-2020 at 08:56 AM.
Old 03-30-2020, 08:58 AM   #192
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlatan View Post
R92 Roster Alert!

I scanned the OL team rosters just to make sure everyone's was compliant (hey, I'm at home!) and found 3 teams that still have MLB 2020 players on their rosters. Please update your rosters!

palolo
1b Jose Martinez

sierra vista
3b Jedd Gyorko

waffletown
rf Shohei Ohtani

Ohtani is inactive now.... I left him in overnight to maximize his point production for the entry league
Old 03-30-2020, 09:15 AM   #193
Charlatan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl jason View Post
Ohtani is inactive now.... I left him in overnight to maximize his point production for the entry league
No worries, I just didn’t want you (or anyone else) to have issues with your roster once OL play starts.

On a different note, did all the teams in the Entry leagues get dumped into Rookie this week? Because it looks like we have one whale and two or three teams that are decently loaded in R92 (decently loaded meaning they are going to wipe the floor with me!)

Last edited by Charlatan; 03-30-2020 at 09:18 AM.
Old 03-30-2020, 09:26 AM   #194
Boomcoach
All Star Reserve

Wasn't thrilled to log in this morning and find that not only did my three teams not get in the same leagues as the other OL teams, they each ended up in a separate league! I double checked my friends list last night and made sure to submit afterwards. Not sure what happened.

Let's Go Crew
Boomcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 10:26 AM   #195
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Arrow

The scheduled new patch just got released.

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=313122

Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 10:53 AM   #196
Magus978
All Star Starter

This will be the first clash of OL and BFF, and if the mechanics of the friends list are any indication, it is only the opening salvo of a year-long friendly war. Being on both sides, I can safely say that both of my teams should be facing relegation to rookie.

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 10:54 AM   #197
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Exclamation Attention stl_jason!!!

Ohtani is Still Active as of 08:53 CST

Hope you can correct this before we start.
Old 03-30-2020, 11:00 AM   #198
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom Of The Sixth View Post
Ohtani is Still Active as of 08:53 CST

Hope you can correct this before we start.

maybe some delay between what others see and what's been submitted? He's been inactive since about 6am cst on my end
Attached Images
Old 03-30-2020, 11:04 AM   #199
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

I'm just trying to watch out for you as this is what I am currently seeing.

Old 03-30-2020, 11:10 AM   #200
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom Of The Sixth View Post
I'm just trying to watch out for you as this is what I am currently seeing.

both Hamilton and Ohtani are inactive... here's my team home screen w/lineup:
Attached Images