Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues > Earlier versions of OOTP: Commissioner's Corner
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Earlier versions of OOTP: Commissioner's Corner Want to run an online league? Want to learn about the 'ins' and 'outs' of being a commish? This is the place!

Old 03-20-2009, 08:56 PM   #1
EKomrska15
All Star Starter

Reports Messing Up

I'm trying to create my reports and it freezes on me every time at 64%, here is the error message I get.

Last Error during FTP upload: COuld not FTP_Upload file league_104_scores_2011_6_22.html

Any ideas
EKomrska15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:49 PM   #2
kq76
Global Moderator

Check that the file even exists.

Did OOTP crash or anything during the generation of the reports? Did you close without saving?

For that sim you can just upload everything manually. Maybe it's just a temporary glitch.
kq76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:14 PM   #3
EKomrska15
All Star Starter

What do you mean upload manually?

This is a new laptop, so I took the file from my website...
Old 03-20-2009, 11:31 PM   #4
kq76
Global Moderator

It sounds like the files are on your computer and you're trying to upload them to your website after already generating reports.

I'm not that familiar with uploading reports using OOTP9, but my guess is the reports are just those at (in Vista): C:\Users\[yourusername]\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 9\saved_games\[yourleaguename].lg\news\html . So if you upload that folder to your ftp site using a ftp client like Filezilla then you can, I guess, get past that error.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:41 PM   #5
EKomrska15
All Star Starter

And where would I upload them to my website (what folder on my site itself is what I mean) I've never uploaded files this way before.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:43 AM   #6
kq76
Global Moderator

Well, it depends on where you had the game uploading them to. For example, in the CBL we have them uploading to a folder just called "reports" and in there there is a news then html folders. You can find your reports folder by going, in the game, to game setup and then online options where it will be what you have entered the "reports directory".
Old 03-22-2009, 07:22 PM   #7
EKomrska15
All Star Starter

So weird, still doing it at 64% and the error message is different every sim....

I wonder what I can do...

Any help out there?
Old 03-22-2009, 10:51 PM   #8
f.montoya
Hall Of Famer

I can help but give me some information so I can better understand your problem.

1. Do you have a website? If so, what is the address(URL)?
2. Do you understand what FTP is? If so, does your web host support FTP?
3. What is the end result you are hoping to see, exactly? (Please give as much detail as possible)

Asahi2 Baseball ex-Commissioner(Historical League Since 2004)
www.allsimbaseball.com (OOTP web hosting - Customized sites for online leagues - Sign up, Connect OOTP and Play!)
Share Your Mods - Free, unlimited and easy to upload to share your Mods instantly(free site registration required)
f.montoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:06 AM   #9
EKomrska15
All Star Starter

The site is bai.simcoalition.com
I believe I do understand what FTP is, and yes we do support FTP.

I have not had a problem running or creating reports before until I got the new computer with Vista. It craps out on 64% every time and gives me a different error message. All I want to do is create my reports.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:17 PM   #10
f.montoya
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKomrska15 View Post
The site is bai.simcoalition.com
I believe I do understand what FTP is, and yes we do support FTP.

I have not had a problem running or creating reports before until I got the new computer with Vista. It craps out on 64% every time and gives me a different error message. All I want to do is create my reports.
Are you using the Commish Portal or the Game Setup/Online Options page to create your reports?

Anyway, if all you want to do is "create" reports, just go to Game Setup, Online Options. Click "Create/upload Reports" and there you can do so. The error message you pasted above makes me believe that you are using the commish portal, which will attempt to upload ALL of your reports unless you have toggled the upload mode within the "reports settings".

Then your next issue is that, judging from what I saw on your website, you have a FULL set of minor leagues. That is a lot of reports, if you happen to be asking OOTP to generate everything for all of those levels...much less upload them. Reduce the number of checkmarks in the reports settings to only create reports for your Major League. If that has worked fine, you can run a separate set of reports with anything you missed that you think is vital.

Asahi2 Baseball ex-Commissioner(Historical League Since 2004)
www.allsimbaseball.com (OOTP web hosting - Customized sites for online leagues - Sign up, Connect OOTP and Play!)
Share Your Mods - Free, unlimited and easy to upload to share your Mods instantly(free site registration required)

Last edited by f.montoya; 03-23-2009 at 05:29 PM.
f.montoya is offline   Reply With Quote