Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion Talk about our latest hockey manager game, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 05-15-2017, 07:15 PM   #1
Vopat
Minors (Single A)

Free Agent Stats

I apologize if this has already been covered. I was wondering if there was a way to view a players previous seasons stats under the Free Agent Centre tab or the Stats tab once free agents file on July 1st? I understand I can have the curser hover over a player to see their very basic stats but I am looking for a way to sort them.
Also is there a way to see SOG, shooting percentage, Corsi and Fenwick numbers in previous seasons?
Vopat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 07:15 AM   #2
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

By "players previous seasons stats" you mean career stats? So you want to see his career stats in the free agent central table?

Regarding career stats: we don´t store all available season stats as career stats, only basic stats. We try to have as many as possible and I think we already go pretty deep in this area but we also have to take memory usage into account. But we might always add more to the career stats if it makes sense or a lot of people really miss stat X or Y.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:06 PM   #3
Vopat
Minors (Single A)

I would like to be able to see the players previous seasons stats on the Free Agent Centre screen. Currently we have the option to sort FA's by info, contract, physical ratings, stats, etc. When I choose stats there is no information available for skaters as well as goalies.
Vopat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 07:12 AM   #4
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Stats in this case are "Season Stats" and "Season Stats" are always the actual season (when you look at this screen the turn over to the new season already happened, it is always on July 1st), in this case the upcoming season. What might be possible is to add last years stats from the career stats (which are only basic stats, not everything we show as season stats) or career stats as totals.