Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - Online Leagues

OOTP 17 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 17 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 03-31-2016, 08:06 PM   #1
Bryzzo
Bat Boy

Looking For Co-Commish For New OOTP17 League

Hello Everyone! I used to run OOTP leagues back in the early OOTP Days (2001-2003 I think) and have just recently jumped back on the OOTP bandwagon. I was known back then for the websites I built for my teams/leagues.

I would really like to start up a new league, using current rosters, but I would most definitely need some help in running it. I own a marketing company and stay really busy, but I have a cool idea for the website, as well as making the league interactive and fun.

I am open to just about anything when it comes to the set-up and rules, but I have a vision for a website that would help set this league apart from most others. If you are interested in being involved in a larger capacity than just owning a team, please reach out to me. If you are interested in owning a team in a new league, please post here.

If you couldn't tell from the screen name, I am a Cubs fan, so they're taken. Anybody that helps, gets first come first serve after that.
Bryzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 12:10 AM   #2
msupoke
All Star Reserve

I may be interested in the Astros, but I would Ike to know more about the league before I commit.
msupoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 06:44 AM   #3
rhinosaurus
Minors (Single A)

Could be interested in the Indians depending on league rules and sim frequency.
rhinosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 10:20 AM   #4
Matty86
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryzzo View Post
Hello Everyone! I used to run OOTP leagues back in the early OOTP Days (2001-2003 I think) and have just recently jumped back on the OOTP bandwagon. I was known back then for the websites I built for my teams/leagues.

I would really like to start up a new league, using current rosters, but I would most definitely need some help in running it. I own a marketing company and stay really busy, but I have a cool idea for the website, as well as making the league interactive and fun.

I am open to just about anything when it comes to the set-up and rules, but I have a vision for a website that would help set this league apart from most others. If you are interested in being involved in a larger capacity than just owning a team, please reach out to me. If you are interested in owning a team in a new league, please post here.

If you couldn't tell from the screen name, I am a Cubs fan, so they're taken. Anybody that helps, gets first come first serve after that.
Sent you a PM. Did you have a different name on here in the past?
Matty86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 10:59 AM   #5
tward13
All Star Starter

If it's going to be a more or less straight up MLB league I'd be interested in the Mets.
Tough to get them on a new league.

If we're going to have teams moving all over and quickly going non-traditional, I'm probably not interested.
tward13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 12:08 PM   #6
GoPedro99
All Star Reserve

Sent pm
GoPedro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 02:01 AM   #7
Bryzzo
Bat Boy

I have not been ignoring anybody, I have secured web hosting/domain and I am currently working on the website. I received quite a few messages and will respond once I make a decision.

I will open everything up once I get the website completed.
Bryzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 05:54 PM   #8
cmacc24
Bat Boy

I don't know about co-commissioner, but I am interested in joining the league. Preferably with the Dodgers.
cmacc24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:34 PM   #9
Oriolesfan6
Bat Boy

I'll pm you. I'd like to be the O's if they're available
Oriolesfan6 is offline   Reply With Quote