Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 04-12-2010, 08:24 PM   #61
tward13
All Star Starter

Keep trying in the mean time, but after several minutes, I'm halfway done and it fails again.
tward13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #62
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezh View Post
This is AMAZING!

One thing I did notice--Jose Reyes' facegen picture is that of Carlos Beltran. Tried to reload the .fg file but it's Carlos Beltran's face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libid21 View Post
I think Pablo Sandoval needs to be re-done! lol
I will check on these and fix em up. Thanks!

OOTP MODS:
Historical Face Gen Project, Spritze/Gambo Database, OOTP Stadium Chart and Ballpark Images, MLB Compiled Uniform & Logo Pack
available at...
http://www.ootpmods.com

Last edited by Gambo; 04-12-2010 at 08:30 PM.
Gambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:28 PM   #63
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by philsgm7790 View Post
Is there any way to turn off the face gen/use real player photos with this mod? What do I have to do to have that happen?
There is the option in the game for this. I believe it is in the Game Preferences

OOTP MODS:
Historical Face Gen Project, Spritze/Gambo Database, OOTP Stadium Chart and Ballpark Images, MLB Compiled Uniform & Logo Pack
available at...
Old 04-12-2010, 08:29 PM   #64
RandyTiger
Hall Of Famer

I know I said this before, but, dang, I'm just blown away with the included facegens. They're incredibly realistic.

Again, my thanks to the team!
RandyTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:36 PM   #65
JoeRockHead
Major Leagues

I just loaded OOTP11, and found everything. It is now downloaded and installed. Thanks. Looks great!
Old 04-12-2010, 09:24 PM   #66
Jpotapoff
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tward13 View Post
If I have to manually download becaus ethe in game keeps failing, what do I do with the file?
I am not sure if this is what you are supposed to do but I tried it and it seems to work.

Once I manually downloaded the file I unzipped it into a folder and opened that folder. Then I went into the OOTP directory and found the fg_files folder. (quickest way to do this is to right click on your OOTP shortcut click properties, then click on "Open File Location". From there I clicked on the data folder. Then found the fg_files folder.

Then I went back to the folder for the downloaded facegen files. Select all of the files and copied them to the "fg_files" folder. For the historical face gen files , I don't know what the folder called "SpritzeGambo" is for, I guess alternate fg files for certain players? I selected those and copied them to the "fg_files" folder as well, choosing not to over right any existing files.
Jpotapoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:46 PM   #67
ecd1973
Major Leagues

Question that I don't think I've seen answered yet:

I would love to use this add-on as is, but use fictional players instead of real-world players. Basically, all logos stadiums, team structure, etc but with fictional players. Possible?
ecd1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:12 PM   #68
b10wick
Major Leagues

Quick question regarding the facegen set.. When I click a player, for instance Brooks Conrad on Atlanta's AAA team, the facegen loads perfectly. Say I then promote him to Atlanta, the facegen updates and shows perfectly. If I exit out of Conrad's page, and then bring Conrad's page back up it shows his picture as the Atlanta logo..

It does this for any player I try this with, promoting/demoting, any idea?
b10wick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:21 PM   #69
Libid21
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo View Post
I will check on these and fix em up. Thanks!
Thanks.

Will it be possible to insert the real Reyes when you insert them or will I have to start my league over again?
Libid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:39 PM   #70
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I think Pablo Sandoval needs to be re-done! lol
Go ahead.
Pre-OOTP 23 Custom Cap & Jersey Template v3.0 by Deft and NoPepper (with layers from other various artists) that I use: Caps, Jerseys
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:44 PM   #71
Crosley Field
Minors (Single A)

No MLB or team logos

Got the add-on. Ball caps, jerseys, and face gen stuff looks great. But there are no MLB logos.

I downloaded the 2010_MLB_AllInOne_ForAllLeagues.tar file directly from Index of /mods/ootpmods. It included the ballcaps, ballparks, fg_files, and jerseys. But no "Real MLB and MiLB team and league logos." Shouldn't this file include the MLB logos?

Thanks.
Crosley Field is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:04 PM   #72
Libid21
All Star Reserve

Also, Ken Griffey Jr's picture comes up when I click on Ken Griffey Senior.... just being nitpicky but pointing it out.
Libid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:05 PM   #73
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosley Field View Post
Got the add-on. Ball caps, jerseys, and face gen stuff looks great. But there are no MLB logos.

I downloaded the 2010_MLB_AllInOne_ForAllLeagues.tar file directly from Index of /mods/ootpmods. It included the ballcaps, ballparks, fg_files, and jerseys. But no "Real MLB and MiLB team and league logos." Shouldn't this file include the MLB logos?

Thanks.
Yes, and it does. I just tried it for the first time myself. Not sure why you are not seeing the logos.... Might want to try re-installing?
PadresFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:24 PM   #74
Crosley Field
Minors (Single A)

No logos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PadresFan View Post
Yes, and it does. I just tried it for the first time myself. Not sure why you are not seeing the logos.... Might want to try re-installing?
2010_MLB_AllInOne_ForAllLeagues.tar 61.4 MB. Isn't this the correct file?

There are no logos in the tar file. It has folders for ballcaps, ballparks, fg_files, and jerseys. But no folder for logos, and nothing gets installed in the OOTP Baseball 11 logos folder.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:33 PM   #75
battists
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

There are no logos in the tar file. It has folders for ballcaps, ballparks, fg_files, and jerseys. But no folder for logos, and nothing gets installed in the OOTP Baseball 11 logos folder.
The file should be somewhere around 250 MB...
Old 04-12-2010, 11:42 PM   #76
reds1
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

You can view the file through the Add-Ons Central right in OOTP. Just hit the Reload button if you do not see any files available. Add-Ons Central is available from the 'OOTP' drop down menu.

Old 04-12-2010, 11:53 PM   #77
Crosley Field
Minors (Single A)

Something strange

Okay, here's the deal. When I downloaded the file this afternoon it was 61.4 MB. I put it in the OOTP 11 downloads folder and hit install. It installed everything except logos. I also uncompressed the tar file to look at it and it included the folders ballcaps, ballparks, fg_files, and jerseys, but no logos folder.

I just started downloading the file again, and now it says it's 254 MB?! I'm confused. Did the file get changed on the server? I can't understand how I could have downloaded only part of the tar file and it would still uncompress in both OOTP 11 (on my PC) and with a file utility (on my Mac). But maybe that is indeed the case.

Anyway, once the download completes I'll try it again. Do I need to uninstall what was installed the first time, since the game reports it as already being installed? Do I need to install the logos manually? Or should I remove and reinstall OOTP 11 and start all over again?
Old 04-13-2010, 12:06 AM   #78
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Also, Ken Griffey Jr's picture comes up when I click on Ken Griffey Senior.... just being nitpicky but pointing it out.
There is a readme in the historical pack. In the Lahman database both are named Ken Griffey. So unless you rename Ken_Griffey(1).fg Ken_Griffey.fg then it will be Junior's facegen.

OOTP MODS:
available at...
Old 04-13-2010, 12:08 AM   #79
tward13
All Star Starter

Wanted to say thanks for all the work. Most players look good, but some are unbelievably realistic. My favorite so far is Johan Santana. Looks exactly like him.
tward13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:42 AM   #80
Crosley Field
Minors (Single A)

Okay, now I have the complete tar file, which seems to contain all of the data files.

I re-installed the add-on and everything seems to be okay, except a minor graphics glitch on the Manager Home Page. However, I don't know if this is caused by the add-on. I've filed a Tech Support ticket on it.

I still don't understand how an incomplete tar file could go through the uncompress process. Tar files must not use an EOF checksum.