Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts

Old 10-05-2019, 12:08 PM   #1
Tomato Can
Major Leagues

I can't get to an individual pic to add to the game eventhough I have the pic.

I have a player photo in the photo folder. It is not showing in game. When I try to use the Picture Functions to add the pic, it only gives me a few to choose from because I have over 1,000 pics. It let's me get through players whose name begins with "A" . I want a player whose name begins with "G". How do I get to the folder where I can add the "G" named player?
Tomato Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 03:08 PM   #2
doors11
All Star Reserve

In editor player mode , under picture functions chose auto-reload picture.. make sure the picture you want to use is the players name Willie Mays would be Willie_Mays if you have more than one for that player add something to the end of the name like 1 or something , also make sure if it's a .jpeg file there is not a .png file it always chooses the .png file first ,thats the only way i can get it to work if i have over a 1,000 pictures in the folder

Last edited by doors11; 10-05-2019 at 03:10 PM.
doors11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 12:18 AM   #3
Tomato Can
Major Leagues

Thank you so much my friend. I have done exactly what you suggest and there are still some players whose photos do not appear in the game even with correct spellings and the _ between first and last names. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
:-(
Old 10-08-2019, 01:34 AM   #4
doors11
All Star Reserve

Are you doing it with each player one at a time. I'm not sure if you can do an update of the players photo's all at once. like i said check your photo's folder in the C:\Users\\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 20\Photos and make sure there isn't a picture of that player already in a png format. players like Jim Ray Hart , needs to be listed as Jim Ray_Hart. when using a new photo of a player I update the photo using the player editor. maybe someone knows how to update all players at once.sorry this is the only way i know how to do it.
Old 10-08-2019, 09:34 AM   #5
Tomato Can
Major Leagues

This is an example. This pic will not show up for player. It is Ken_Griffey.jpg . Why will it not show up in game?
Attached Images

Last edited by Tomato Can; 10-08-2019 at 09:37 AM.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:48 AM   #6
doors11
All Star Reserve

check your Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 20\Photos folder make sure there is not any other ken_griffey photos in there. make sure trhis photo is in there. go to ken griffey in your game, editer and change picture with auto reload. also check his name in editer that it's ken sometimes i've seen there is a blank after a name, so re edit his name Ken then hit space bar, do the same with his last name