Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 02-18-2019, 02:27 PM   #21
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abnerdoubleday View Post
To be filed under "small sample size; can not continue," (but will for the rest of April) the Grand Mound Greenshirts are, for the 3rd year in a row, off to a dreadful start.
I know the feeling.
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 02:34 PM   #22
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Mid-day standings update...

Name:  standings.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  255.7 KB
Old 02-18-2019, 03:02 PM   #23
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

P412 Roster Audit

AC WEST
Bob's 50
New York City 29
Long Island 46
Ahwatukee 49
Darmstadt 46

AC CENTRAL
Redmond 50
Rocky Point 50
Perugia 50
Night's Watch 91 ***
Midway 39

AC EAST
Humboldt 49
Seattle 49
Bedford 33
Saint Paul 49
Grand Mound 50

NC WEST
Virginia Beach 50
Silver 27
Area X 43
Louisville 50
Kenner 41

NC CENTRAL
Selinsgrove 40
Durham 24
Guelph Blue 50
Collingwood 50
Guelph Gold 50

NC EAST
Woodinville 29
Ypsilanti 50
Niagara Falls 49
Asheville 41
IB Breakers 50
Old 02-18-2019, 03:04 PM   #24
zrog2000
All Star Starter

2002halos is on the bug report forum quite a bit lately.
zrog2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 04:03 PM   #25
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrog2000 View Post
2002halos is on the bug report forum quite a bit lately.
Yes, he is active on the forums.
Old 02-18-2019, 04:04 PM   #26
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Damn, I just get home and find out I was swept in the Conference Championship and then I look and I have some Night Watch person with 91 point roster-in my Division ? Welcome back Z.

Last edited by Zorro; 02-18-2019 at 04:30 PM.
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 04:39 PM   #27
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Night Watch, If you are reading this post could you please get your roster down to 50 points or lower?I know this is not your fault but you were accidentally put in a league that is 50 point based. We use 5 points for a perfect card, 3 points for a Diamond and 1 point for a gold. The rest are 0 points. I know it would be no fun to play as you are against us because if you win so what and if you don’t win ....Well nobody is that bad. So if you could please adjust your roster for just this one week It would make it a fair league. Thanking you in advance.........Z
Old 02-18-2019, 04:47 PM   #28
Will_L
All Star Reserve

Always get a chuckle when I see the Subway Rats with a 29 total in Perfect and my Corsairs are at 39 in Diamond.
Will_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 04:52 PM   #29
atabakin
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
Night Watch, If you are reading this post could you please get your roster down to 50 points or lower?I know this is not your fault but you were accidentally put in a league that is 50 point based. We use 5 points for a perfect card, 3 points for a Diamond and 1 point for a gold. The rest are 0 points. I know it would be no fun to play as you are against us because if you win so what and if you don’t win ....Well nobody is that bad. So if you could please adjust your roster for just this one week It would make it a fair league. Thanking you in advance.........Z
This would be such a radical roster change that I don't think it's fair or reasonable to make this request. If he had deceived us to get into this league, or if he was hovering in the high 50s, maybe. But you're basically asking him to make a brand new team for one week.
atabakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 05:00 PM   #30
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by atabakin View Post
This would be such a radical roster change that I don't think it's fair or reasonable to make this request. If he had deceived us to get into this league, or if he was hovering in the high 50s, maybe. But you're basically asking him to make a brand new team for one week.
It was a request? Not a demand. Lol. I told him it was not his fault. I also looked at his roster to see if it was possible and it was. So it is up to him. If my post sounded harsh it was not meant to be and I apologize. I would think it would not be much fun for him if he left it this way anyway so I was explaining why we kept ours so low....😁
Old 02-18-2019, 05:10 PM   #31
mcdog512
Hall Of Famer

Location: Pack Robert Gibson; November 9, 1935 – October 2, 2020
Quote:
It was a request? Not a demand. Lol. I told him it was not his fault. I also looked at his roster to see if it was possible and it was. So it is up to him. If my post sounded harsh it was not meant to be and I apologize. I would think it would not be much fun for him if he left it this way anyway so I was explaining why we kept ours so low....😁

it's cool to explain it Zorro. Maybe he'll cut back some in the spirit of this weeks competition but that would be a rather radical downsizing.
mcdog512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 05:16 PM   #32
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdog512 View Post
it's cool to explain it Zorro. Maybe he'll cut back some in the spirit of this weeks competition but that would be a rather radical downsizing.
Fair enough.🤷*♀️
Old 02-18-2019, 05:25 PM   #33
Nyflamingos
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Damn, I just get home and find out I was swept in the Conference Championship and then I look and I have some Night Watch person with 91 point roster-in my Division ? Welcome back Z.
Zorro, don't you know? We are all conspiring against you ... stacking your division to break your consecutive playoff births
Nyflamingos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 05:29 PM   #34
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Why don't you send him a private message? Forum name is 2002halos. You are just the man for the job.
Old 02-18-2019, 05:32 PM   #35
atabakin
All Star Reserve

Quote:
It didn't sound harsh at all, just pointing out that you shouldn't get your hopes up!
atabakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 05:42 PM   #36
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Quote:

He DOES have about 35 diamonds in his reserve roster... he could at least cut BACK without too much trouble...

I mean, no one's saying he's doing anything 'wrong' especially when he could see it as an excellent chance to repeat PL titles... but... if he knew what was going on, maybe he could at least make it more of a challenge?

Or... we could prove that great managers beat great players in Perfect Team this week!
Dunzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 05:49 PM   #37
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Just checking in on the standings and I know it’s early, but my Gold Gryphons - recently promoted from Diamond - are learning quickly there’s a big difference with the jump. It’s funny they’re at 50 and my Blue team that’s been at Perfect since day one of Perfect are too. But there can be a big difference between 50 and 50 too I think. Babe Ruth vs Jacoby Ellsbury for example.

I DO think they’re better than 4-9. Their pitching HAS to get better. Welcome to the bigs!
Dunzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 05:53 PM   #38
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Night's Watch is 3-9 so maybe we don't need to worry.

Yeah, I know... it's early.

I have played a couple of tough teams, so it is a little early to panic, but my rebuilt team is off to an unimpressive start.
Old 02-18-2019, 05:53 PM   #39
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyflamingos View Post
Zorro, don't you know? We are all conspiring against you ... stacking your division to break your consecutive playoff births
lol. You don’t need him to do that. Tell the Base Steelers to slow down.😉
Old 02-18-2019, 05:55 PM   #40
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
Why don't you send him a private message? Forum name is 2002halos. You are just the man for the job.
League wants him to stay my friend. 😁