Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2010, 11:37 AM   #121
ottpfan8476
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I would like to join a league. Any league that is starting up is one I would prefer. I know there aren't that many out there that you can draft your team but if there is one, I would LOVE to join one of them. I am a very active GM. But I can join any league. My e-mail is endholliday26@aol.com.
ottpfan8476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:47 PM   #122
Fircoal
Minors (Double A)

I'm up for any league, preferably a league already going that is fictional or has the Oakland A's open. :3 Email me at Fircoal@gmail.com

Fircoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:58 PM   #123
Syxx34
All Star Reserve

Looking for a real league...prefer the Tampa Bay Devil Rays which is my 2nd favorite team to the San Francisco Giants. I lived in clearwater (20 mins from the trop) when they started this awful franchise. I use to get free ticket from HESS gas station to the rays game. lol...anyone have them and I'd prefer them when the 2010 season begins. Well let me know.

AIM - Fightin83Irish
Syxx34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:57 AM   #124
SilentFox
Minors (Single A)

Looking for a present day league Marlins or Orioles preferred Real Rosters preferred as well

jpinedaleeds@gmail.com
SilentFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:43 PM   #125
Tippingboy21
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

I have alot of experiance with ootp 6.5 and 9 and have won lots of World Series under my belt however I am looking for a ootp 11 league the Team doesn't matter although I prefer a AL team if STL isn't avalible My sn on aim is Cboyer25 and my name is Chris If anyone has a league they think might interest me hit me up. I don't yet have the game either so a league that doesn't use the file would be great I've bought ootp 6 and 9 and don't plan on buying 11 anytime soon

Thanks for looking
Chris
Tippingboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:45 PM   #126
Scott W
Minors (Single A)

I'm looking to join a new OOTP League starting in the 2010 season with Fictional teams. If it isn't new I will still join it was long as it isn't after 2013.

PM here
AIM - sportwiz1
Email - sportwiz5@yahoo.com
Old 08-16-2010, 07:18 PM   #127
Redbirds82
Bat Boy

New to OOTP 11 Looking for Leauge

Greetings everyone, I'm fairly new to OOTP been playing for about 2 months now so still trying to figure things out. I am not new to on-line baseball leagues as I am a veteran of APBA and Strat-O-Matic for over 20 years. I'm looking to either take over a team or join a league. I was currently recruited to join a league but due to several issues with the drafting process and the progress of the league I had to leave.

I'm new to OOTP so would like to join a league that is ok with hiring on new managers and can take them under their wings and show them ropes. As I said, I am very well versed with baseball so I just need to know the in's and outs of OOTP and how it operates.

AIM: AVRedbirds
email: warmwetos@cox.net

Cheers!
Redbirds82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:12 PM   #128
CanadaMike
Bat Boy

Looking for a Historical League

Hi everyone, I am new to playing this game interactively, although I have been playing leagues by myself for a while, and I have been a part of a couple of leagues that have a similar idea, but are hockey based. I am not sure how to look for a league, so I thought I'd post on here for a start. I would like to join a league that is based on real historical stats, and has real historical players, and plans to play to the present. If there is a league owner out there that would like a replacement owner, please let me know. Or, if anyone can point me toward a league or two that are like this, that would be great. Thanks, Mike
CanadaMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:55 PM   #129
snake1399
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaMike View Post
Hi everyone, I am new to playing this game interactively, although I have been playing leagues by myself for a while, and I have been a part of a couple of leagues that have a similar idea, but are hockey based. I am not sure how to look for a league, so I thought I'd post on here for a start. I would like to join a league that is based on real historical stats, and has real historical players, and plans to play to the present. If there is a league owner out there that would like a replacement owner, please let me know. Or, if anyone can point me toward a league or two that are like this, that would be great. Thanks, Mike

PM sent Mike
Old 08-24-2010, 03:01 AM   #130
mbi
Minors (Double A)

anyone looking for a stats only/game not needed league shoot me a PM or AIM (themoralbank). league just started with 2010 rosters (updated to the trade deadline) and we're one month in. open teams are the phillies and rockies.
mbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:32 PM   #131
Ruckman65
Bat Boy

Online League

Hello,

I am new to online play but would like to join an historic league, starting anywhere from the 50's to to 80's.

Please e-mail me at ootp11@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.
Ruckman65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #132
Eamus Catuli
Minors (Single A)

Im new to the game but am looking for a serious league to get involved with.
Eamus Catuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:03 PM   #133
jpn
Bat Boy

New, want to join league

Hello, I am looking to join a modern or fictional fast paced league please contact me. Thank you
jpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:03 PM   #134
rexis
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Im looking to join a league, modern or fictional. Please PM me.
rexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:16 PM   #135
GhillieSuited
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhillieSuited View Post
Looking for:
Mature League
A league where if the commissioner owns a team that team does not win the championship every season
Participation system (not necessary but would be a plus)
Historical league would be better than modern day but not a deal breaker
Fair financial system for all teams in the league
FUN!

jeryjr@charter.net
Bumpity bump bump
GhillieSuited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:04 PM   #136
maxxavier
Minors (Triple A)

historical/fictional

i would love to join a historical league of any year with either Real Teams and fictional players or fictional teams with real players added to the draft pool each year.
RTBL (RIP) - Arizona Diamondbacks
SIMBL - Oregon Pioneers

"Success is more a function of consistent common sense than it is of genius." - An Wang

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?" - Roy

WEST HAM UNITED FAN!
maxxavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:51 AM   #137
DWK
All Star Reserve

I am a veteran online player I commish my own league so I know what it takes to run a league with that said, I'm looking for a "Stats/Talent" only league fictional or historical it does not matter. I'm looking for something more challenging.

My e-mail address is: keene_david@yahoo.com
DWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:30 PM   #138
sabrejet27
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I am looking for a Historical league that is an the 50's or 60's, any team available is fine. (I prefer to take over teams that are struggling and try to turn them around) I presently GM 2 fictional teams (Phoenix in AHIBA3 and Sapporo in WBH). My e-mail is: geoshattuck@yahoo.com
I wouldn't mind going on your waiting list, as long as it is a short list.
Thanks in advance,
-George
sabrejet27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #139
BHapp
Minors (Rookie Ball)

happ1597@yahoo.com

I am in 1 sim league and would like a few more. I'm on daily and know how to deal with MiLB because my current sim team is a rebuilidign project (just took it over). Thank you if you could be of any assistance in m efinding a 2nd league.
BHapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:59 AM   #140
I_got_dibs_on_Tulo
Bat Boy

I am in one league already but its not enough. Im looking for a real modern league so please help me out ASAP!

sean.kemper@gmail.com
I_got_dibs_on_Tulo is offline   Reply With Quote