Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 19 - General Discussions Everything about the 2018 version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 12-27-2018, 09:30 PM   #1
DaBears
Major Leagues

Question on historical transactions

If you move a player from one team to another (say, Clemens from Red Sox to Yankees in 1995) while playing with historical transactions on, what happens in the near-, intermediate- and long-term? I'm not looking to do something that major, but would like to slightly upgrade my bench defense with a "trade" to make the game a little more fun. Don't want to screw something major up for a minor move, though.
DaBears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 03:46 PM   #2
DaBears
Major Leagues

Can anyone help with this? Thanks.
Old 12-28-2018, 05:21 PM   #3
RANGER11JP
All Star Starter

DaBears,

I have fooled around with the Historical Transactions on. It only moves guys listed. I have even disabled it during a gap of transactions and have had AI trades occur. Not sure if this helps, but that's my feedback.

JP
Old 12-30-2018, 12:29 PM   #4
DaBears
Major Leagues

Thanks for the reply. When you turned historical on and off, how did the game deal with the balance of what it expects the actual transactions to be versus what the AI had done?

I am still trying to figure out if the game will freak out by the teams not being set up as they were, and do all kinds of crazy stuff to me.
Old 12-30-2018, 06:38 PM   #5
RANGER11JP
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBears View Post
Thanks for the reply. When you turned historical on and off, how did the game deal with the balance of what it expects the actual transactions to be versus what the AI had done?

I am still trying to figure out if the game will freak out by the teams not being set up as they were, and do all kinds of crazy stuff to me.
I can't say for sure, but I have had players not where they should be moved to where they should if they were in the transaction list. With so many options to check or not, it is hard to tell just what the game will do depending on other factors.
Old 01-04-2019, 04:58 PM   #6
majesty95
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBears View Post

The historical transaction override anything else. If you trade a player and then you get to the day they were traded in real life, they will be put on the new team. Its not so much the trade actually occurring but the game placing people on their new teams when a transaction occurred in real life.
majesty95 is offline   Reply With Quote