Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 6 > FHM 6 - General Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 6 - General Discussion Talk about the latest & greatest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 11-13-2019, 11:18 PM   #1
emoney8907
Bat Boy

Why are there no fights?

I've played/simmed a good amount of games and whether I've played the games or simmed and seen the box score I have yet to see a fight happen. Has this been the case for everyone? Are there just no fights in this game? Or is there an option I need to turn on for fights or like a fight slider that I can customize? I haven't seen any options for that. I just find it very unrealistic that there have been zero fights after roughly 30 games played/simmed. On the other hand, I think I have seen a few (but infrequent) fights in the box scores of my minor league affiliates.
emoney8907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 08:47 AM   #2
dancariaz
Minors (Triple A)

I have a fight like every 3rd game. Maybe you just don't have players that like to fight?

F2P Team
dancariaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 04:41 PM   #3
Spartacus70
Minors (Double A)

I run a test last week with 1974 Flyers.
I put the aggressiveness and hitting at max in general tactics.
And asked Schultz to play like a psychopath in individual tactics.
At the and of the season the PIMs was ok for the rest of the team, but Schultz barrely receaved a little bit more than 100Pims and only fight 4 times...
Spartacus70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 01:32 PM   #4
Spartacus70
Minors (Double A)

Just want to ask to Jeff if they are planning something regarding to fighting in history games.
Sincerely actually it's killing the immersion. FHM2 did a better job on this aspect (this aspect only).
In future edition I strongly recommand the possibility to modifying the fights frequency, like g/gm and PIMs/gm.
Spartacus70 is offline   Reply With Quote