Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB General Discussions

TBCB General Discussions Talk about the new boxing sim, Title Bout.

Old 08-20-2021, 07:04 PM   #61
Rocco Del Sesto
Hall Of Famer

Finally back after some various computer problems. Got a new hard drive into my Dell All-In-One that originally came with 8.1 and then had Win10 on it. Got Win 7pro running on the new hard drive and this past week reloaded TB2.5 on it. Man it is running sweet smooth. Better than I've had it run for some time after various computers/laptops with Win 10, XP, and 7 on an older laptop and trying to run 7 on Parallels on my Mac!! So got TB2.5 back up and running and got my data base and most files I think loaded back in this week.

Back on the forum now first time in some month ready to start messing around with TB again. God, hate the computer problems!!!
Rocco
Rocco Del Sesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 09:31 PM   #62
danfinn00
Bat Boy

I am new to it believe it or not. I’ve had it for a few years and keep going back to it but just have no idea where to start. Is there any guidance on how to do a historical sim? Just for simplicity”s sake, let’s say I wanted to do a heavyweight division with real fighters starting in 1901. Is there a way to set this up and go or do I literally have to activate individual fighters, set their career stage, manually progress them, and manually set up hundreds of cards manually? I mean, I love the idea but just don’t think I can do that without screwing something up. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
danfinn00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 05:40 PM   #63
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfinn00 View Post
I am new to it believe it or not. I’ve had it for a few years and keep going back to it but just have no idea where to start. Is there any guidance on how to do a historical sim? Just for simplicity”s sake, let’s say I wanted to do a heavyweight division with real fighters starting in 1901. Is there a way to set this up and go or do I literally have to activate individual fighters, set their career stage, manually progress them, and manually set up hundreds of cards manually? I mean, I love the idea but just don’t think I can do that without screwing something up. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you created organisations yet? Pretty sure you need to do that first or at least early on. You can sort by Career Year Start then do a mass edit to set them all at ACTIVE and BEGINNER. You also need to mass edit them for Career Adjust if you want the game to age them.

There should be an online manual around here some where. Check out the MOD section too.

Cap
Old 08-23-2021, 09:07 PM   #64
danfinn00
Bat Boy

Thanks for this. What about scheduling fights? Is it really this manual?

Old 08-24-2021, 12:00 PM   #65
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfinn00 View Post
Thanks for this. What about scheduling fights? Is it really this manual?

Oddly enough this very question came up just the other day. There is no in-game option to schedule fights ahead of time. You can use the Auto-scheduler feature to run multiple bouts or single ones. I use this to pad the records of fighters, usually lower rated boxers who might otherwise be inactive.

Cap
Old 08-24-2021, 04:25 PM   #66
danfinn00
Bat Boy

Thanks again.