Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 08-03-2019, 11:20 AM   #1
drewandpedey
Minors (Double A)

How has Dylan Cease turned out?

Dylan Cease has been bad for me, was wondering how he has turned out in other people's MLB games.
drewandpedey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 12:43 PM   #2
kingusc
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I don't know if I developed him poorly (likely), but he didn't turn out well for me either. I may have rushed him - I got a decent season out of him at ML and he immediately became ineffective and I'm close to just dumping him for anything I can get. I hate letting go of once-promising prospects.
kingusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 12:59 PM   #3
fuzzy_patters
All Star Starter

He has been awful. He couldn't throw strikes for two years, and then he got hurt and came back with a control rating of 25 (20/80).
fuzzy_patters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 03:32 PM   #4
Bears5122
All Star Reserve

Weird to hear this. Cease went back to the Cubs and had a great career in mine. Never elite but was consistently good.

Bears5122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 09:22 PM   #5
diesel230
All Star Reserve

I just finished the 2020 season which started for me in 2015, Cease was ranked the 29th best prospect. In his 6th minor league season with the Cubs, he never really developed liked they'd hoped, particularly his movement. Traded to Cincy where he finally got into 5 MLB games out of the pen in September. He will probably get a chance at the rotation in 2021 with the horrible Reds team.
diesel230 is offline   Reply With Quote