Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 04-21-2019, 07:49 AM   #141
Kushiel
All Star Starter

The Yaks are in but we had a disastrous September this year and we slipped to a wildcard. I have had some torrid months follow a bad month before so I am hoping for that kind of October. Many people think I may be nuts but my Perfect Randy will be pitching that WC game against one of 2002Halos teams. I do not fear using my LHers when the situation calls for it even in a win or go home game. But when I see a team that plays sub .500 ball against LH pitching...

Good luck to my friends in this league today. Have fun and may you all be blessed on this Easter day.

Kushiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 08:00 AM   #142
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

The Seattle Base Thieves with the best record in the AC at 101-61 is in great shape to try and repeat as Champions. Good luck my friend...
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 08:01 AM   #143
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushiel View Post
The Yaks are in but we had a disastrous September this year and we slipped to a wildcard. I have had some torrid months follow a bad month before so I am hoping for that kind of October. Many people think I may be nuts but my Perfect Randy will be pitching that WC game against one of 2002Halos teams. I do not fear using my LHers when the situation calls for it even in a win or go home game. But when I see a team that plays sub .500 ball against LH pitching...

Good luck to my friends in this league today. Have fun and may you all be blessed on this Easter day.
Good luck to you also my friend....
Old 04-21-2019, 10:40 AM   #144
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

I was afraid of this all season long. Playing Barely Legal Jesus on Easter Sunday. 😱
Old 04-21-2019, 12:04 PM   #145
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
Oh man, I do not want to play Jesus on Easter Sunday.😱

I feel like there's good reason to be concerned. If you lose, well you should expect it. But if you WIN, boy I don't know how that bodes for being at the Pearly Gates someday!!
Dunzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 12:33 PM   #146
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunzie View Post

I feel like there's good reason to be concerned. If you lose, well you should expect it. But if you WIN, boy I don't know how that bodes for being at the Pearly Gates someday!!
Lol. Tooo funny but.....You are right.😱
Old 04-21-2019, 01:23 PM   #147
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss
Attached Images
Old 04-21-2019, 01:24 PM   #148
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Ok Joe, Come on my friend it’s your turn.😁
Old 04-21-2019, 01:52 PM   #149
mcdog512
Hall Of Famer

Location: Pack Robert Gibson; November 9, 1935 – October 2, 2020
Zorros break out the brooms.
mcdog512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 01:53 PM   #150
joehart
All Star Starter

Quote:
Yesssssssssssssssssssssss
You mean to say...you are willing to stay extra time at the gate. With that 3-0 sweep, you may need to prepare for a DMV line and bring some water and snacks.

Great win over a good team. I lost my chance....they took one at my home and I can't easily beat them on their turf.
joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 01:55 PM   #151
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Quote:

Was really hoping there was a chance you and my Golds could meet up this post season... you won the WC with confidence but tough series with Boise in the divisionals... somehow my Gold team keeps surprising and we swept our way into the Sub Series... however regardless of who we play it's a monumental underdog situation now. That's ok we come in rested and they're beating each other up in game 5. It's a heck of a season for my team no matter what happens from here. They've never made perfect level playoffs and heck we're 3-0 now.

My Blues are still going, but this feisty little Beer Nuts team has given me fits. Still can't help but feel this team has a chemistry issue or something because they're perennial underperformers despite two PL WS titles.

Dunzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 02:44 PM   #152
joehart
All Star Starter

Quote:
Ok Joe, Come on my friend it’s your turn.

Sorry, not this year.
Time for you to get that next title so I can chase you next season.

Old 04-21-2019, 02:55 PM   #153
joehart
All Star Starter

Quote:
Was really hoping there was a chance you and my Golds could meet up this post season... you won the WC with confidence but tough series with Boise in the divisionals...

I just realized that the Boise team (don’t recall them or their lineup) swept the Yaks. Wow. That is a hard task to complete.
Good luck....you may need it.

Old 04-21-2019, 03:38 PM   #154
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post
Sorry, not this year.
Time for you to get that next title so I can chase you next season.
One day we will get it right my friend. 😁
Old 04-21-2019, 03:41 PM   #155
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Was really hoping there was a chance you and my Golds could meet up this post season... you won the WC with confidence but tough series with Boise in the divisionals... somehow my Gold team keeps surprising and we swept our way into the Sub Series... however regardless of who we play it's a monumental underdog situation now. That's ok we come in rested and they're beating each other up in game 5. It's a heck of a season for my team no matter what happens from here. They've never made perfect level playoffs and heck we're 3-0 now.

My Blues are still going, but this feisty little Beer Nuts team has given me fits. Still can't help but feel this team has a chemistry issue or something because they're perennial underperformers despite two PL WS titles.

You got a chance to get Two.👍
Old 04-21-2019, 05:41 PM   #156
Kushiel
All Star Starter

Quote:
Since September started the Yaks have been borderline atrocious. I keep looking to see if I made a mis-click change somewhere but find nothing. I went with a weird for me park factosr this season that I have already dumped since I got home a bit ago and seen the mess we made in the Division Round.It seems we will never win that elusive 5th Prefect Title at this rate

My PT 20 team is already in the World Series getting ready to do battle with Joe's Base Destroyers though so it is all good!

Old 04-21-2019, 05:54 PM   #157
Kushiel
All Star Starter

In PT 20 news:

I told my wife this morning before the playoffs started that if I could make it to the WS and hand pick my opponent it would be the Redmond Base Destroyers, win or lose. My wish came true. I get to play what I think is the best team in the other conference. On paper it does not look like we have much of a chance. I think you have me on talent at this time in PT 20, Joe. But the Extreme are going to show up and try to shake things up. Both teams deserve to be here having pushed aside some OVR power houses during the season and playoffs. Good luck my friend. I think it is going to be a tough row to hoe for each of us. And to boot we have punched our ticket to Perfect Level next season .

Old 04-21-2019, 06:07 PM   #158
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

it is never easy
Attached Images
Old 04-21-2019, 06:26 PM   #159
joehart
All Star Starter

Quote:
In PT 20 news:

I told my wife this morning before the playoffs started that if I could make it to the WS and hand pick my opponent it would be the Redmond Base Destroyers, win or lose. My wish came true. I get to play what I think is the best team in the other conference. On paper it does not look like we have much of a chance. I think you have me on talent at this time in PT 20, Joe. But the Extreme are going to show up and try to shake things up. Both teams deserve to be here having pushed aside some OVR power houses during the season and playoffs. Good luck my friend. I think it is going to be a tough row to hoe for each of us. And to boot we have punched our ticket to Perfect Level next season .

Thank you for posting.
Family fun took me away from the computer so I figured I would lose against the team with the 14 Perfect cards since I did not get home park advantage.
I had to make sure I don’t get stuck at the pearl gate with Zorro :-) (that comment earlier was great)

My series prior to that was tough. Take a look at their pitching. I think they took 4/5 in the statistics for WAR.

Old 04-21-2019, 06:28 PM   #160
joehart
All Star Starter

Quote:
it is never easy

You better not lose. Just because I did not make the finals does not mean you get to take a break and lose.
Or did “Barely Legal” send you off with a jinx?