Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - New to the Game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 20 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the the latest version of our game, please come here!

Old 04-11-2019, 03:44 PM   #1
Dezi_36
Bat Boy

Exportable reports?

Curious as to if there's anyway to export reports or data into a .txt or spreadsheet type format?

I've got a project working that I actually started a few years back on another platform; I've rebuilt and restarted it in OOTP20. I used to share the results with a couple of buddies who are really into baseball and the history of the game. I could get the stats data into .txt files that were formatted really well and could e-mail them around.

Or...instead of that is there a way to host a website (blogspot or something) where the various league tables could be hosted and linked?
Dezi_36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 06:10 PM   #2
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

usually can open in an external browser or write report to disk?

if only external browser, you can then save to disk through firefox/chrome/etc...

check mods forum... maybe statslab can help you?

you can always export stats and such, then create a front end to calculate what you want to see. spreadsheet or db that will mostly automate the process after initial creation. (e.g. data sheets links to the csv exports, or imported into a db and queries/reports created from it.

global settings -> sub tab "Database" has a ton of options for exporting to CSV.

Last edited by NoOne; 04-11-2019 at 06:13 PM.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote