Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 06-17-2014, 07:43 AM   #1
jimedrice
Minors (Triple A)

CDL moving to OOTP 15 for it's 100th season

The Cooperstown Diamond Legends, one of the oldest running OOTP leagues, will be making the leap from version 13 to version 15 with the end of the 2067 season, our 99th and will be looking for some new owners. This switch will be happening next week so now's the time get on board for the next century of CDL simming.

We started as a historical league back in 1969 but have since moved into the realm of fictional players but with historical teams. We will be shaking things up a bit, re-aligning the divisions with the move to 15 and possibly moving towards expansion in a season or two. Many original and long-time GMs are still with us

The CDL runs 2 weeks sims, 3-times a week (M-W-F). Coaches and scouts are off, ratings & potential 1-10. We use OOTP Utilities for the draft and development reports. We have a hard cap of $75 million.

Current open teams are the Pittsburgh Pirates, Detroit Tigers. The Texas Rangers will be open when we switch to 15 as the current GM will not be making that switch with us.

Shoot me a pm or use this here little form to express interest.
Old 06-17-2014, 06:05 PM   #2
okcyankee
Minors (Triple A)

If you want a challenge then join this league. Some of the best OOTP GMs are in it and it is a great league to join. 100 years is a long time to be running, so if you want a league that will not fold on you, then join this one. Great commissioners here also.

okcyankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 03:20 PM   #3
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

I joined the league approximately 7 seasons ago (about a year) and have been really enjoying it.

Despite being a long time OOTPer, member of the beta team and modder this is the 1st time i've played in an online league. It was easy to get into the league and my players, the league is only as time consuming as you want it to be.

This is a great time to join the league as there a good teams available, league restructuring and the possibility of expansion are exciting upcoming events!

OOTP MODS:
Historical Face Gen Project, Spritze/Gambo Database, OOTP Stadium Chart and Ballpark Images, MLB Compiled Uniform & Logo Pack
available at...
http://www.ootpmods.com
Gambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 12:04 PM   #4
jpeters1734
Hall Of Famer

I would be psyched to get the Pirates team. They are my favorite team and I have OOTP 15.
jpeters1734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 03:40 PM   #5
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

Stuttgart?!?! Hey you know we said expansion not relocating! My mariners can't handle a weekend trip to Oakland, never mind a 15 hour flight to play the Pirates.

Anyway hope to see you aboard!

OOTP MODS:
Historical Face Gen Project, Spritze/Gambo Database, OOTP Stadium Chart and Ballpark Images, MLB Compiled Uniform & Logo Pack
available at...
Old 06-21-2014, 03:29 PM   #6
jpeters1734
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo View Post
Stuttgart?!?! Hey you know we said expansion not relocating! My mariners can't handle a weekend trip to Oakland, never mind a 15 hour flight to play the Pirates.

Anyway hope to see you aboard!
I thought we'd have teleportation by year 2067, lol. I am only in Stuttgart temporarily. Beautiful country though.
jpeters1734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:15 PM   #7
jimedrice
Minors (Triple A)

Pirates, Rangers & Tigers claimed.

Oakland A's have opened up.

World Series sim Wednesday night and then we make the transition to 15. Plan is to start v15 simming next week.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:34 PM   #8
jimedrice
Minors (Triple A)

Yankees are now open.

We just ran our first OOTP 15 sim and will be rolling over to the new season and starting free agency next sim

Shoot me a pm or use this here little form to express interest.
Old 07-03-2014, 09:35 AM   #9
okcyankee
Minors (Triple A)

Yanks look to be a team that can contend with a few additions. Come on Yankee fans, here is your chance to make them great in the future.

okcyankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:41 AM   #10
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcyankee View Post
Yanks look to be a team that can contend with a few additions. Come on Yankee fans, here is your chance to make them great in the future.
If anybody was interested in Seattle instead i could probably work with them.

OOTP MODS:
available at...