Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 05-25-2014, 10:14 PM   #21
stevens84
Minors (Double A)

Arkansas has been moved to Lexington and is gone. 10 of 24 spots now filled, 14 to go! don't miss out!
stevens84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:57 AM   #22
stevens84
Minors (Double A)

Utah is gone
Old 05-26-2014, 03:12 PM   #23
Calzones
Minors (Rookie Ball)

fraud?

I get suspicious when someone copies the PEBA constitution almost word for word.

So I sniff around.

Turns out this stevens84 registered for the OOTP forums the day after this fraud was exposed.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...-openings.html

Coincidence?

I think NOT.
Calzones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 07:29 PM   #24
stevens84
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calzones View Post
I get suspicious when someone copies the PEBA constitution almost word for word.

So I sniff around.

Turns out this stevens84 registered for the OOTP forums the day after this fraud was exposed.

Coincidence?

I think NOT.

Okay, first off you're reaching and pissing me off.

Second off, our constitution is a combination of three (MLB-Pro, AFBL, and PEBA). All of which are great leagues, I see no problem with pulling bits and pieces from each?

Oh and I checked the members list...about 46 others have joined since your "scandal," so the fact that I decided to take on online leagues around that time IS a mere coincidence.

I think you're being extra paranoid for nothing, so please leave my league alone, it's hard enough to get members to join, so you making absurd comments like this has just made it that much harder...
Old 05-26-2014, 07:31 PM   #25
baseballonly
All Star Reserve

Quote:

So I sniff around.

Coincidence?

I think NOT.
btw, MLB Pro's constitution is also a copy of the PEBA mostly.

Also Stevens, I'm just wondering how long you have been in your two other leagues.

Last edited by baseballonly; 05-26-2014 at 07:33 PM.
baseballonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 07:39 PM   #26
trident
All Star Reserve

One would think solid governance of online leagues would be a compliment. Does PEBA consider itself exclusive in this sense?

Throwing accusations like this around is bs. Does this league look mickey mouse to you? The other guy in your accusations couldn't even spell.

--- EDIT: I am totally wrong, pardon my interpretation.

Last edited by trident; 05-26-2014 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Made in Error
trident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 08:13 PM   #27
Cole
Hall Of Famer

I believe Calzones has more proof on this than simply the constitution plagiarism, but we'll see how it plays out. One way or the other I think members and prospective members of this league would like to have clarity on this situation.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 08:15 PM   #28
baseballonly
All Star Reserve

I'm just going to stay out of this. I hope it gets resolved soon!
Old 05-26-2014, 10:02 PM   #29
trident
All Star Reserve

GM Games is willing to work with whomever and provide whatever details are necessary for this situation to get resolved or make an accurate determination.

Calzones please be in touch with me to come to the conclusion on this.

Chris
Old 05-26-2014, 10:50 PM   #30
Calzones
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trident View Post
GM Games is willing to work with whomever and provide whatever details are necessary for this situation to get resolved or make an accurate determination.

Calzones please be in touch with me to come to the conclusion on this.

Chris

I have already wasted enough time on this piece of filth. He's a HS kid from Coatesville, Pa who has some serious issues. Take your chances in a startup league with this punk if you like. I have ZERO doubt it's him.
Calzones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 10:56 PM   #31
trident
All Star Reserve

Quote:
I have already wasted enough time on this piece of filth. He's a HS kid from Coatesville, Pa who has some serious issues. Take your chances in a startup league with this punk if you like. I have ZERO doubt it's him.
I would like to issue a formal apology to the forum here. My intentions at GM Games have always been good, to create the most engaging and active leagues for the community.

I would like to thank Calzones for bringing this to my attention. I have done further research on wordpress and on the forums to determine if this is the same person.

GM Games will not be associated with anyone who is blacklisted by reputable leagues and please accept my sincere apology. I was not aware and the person whomever they happen to be was very active, knowledgeable and I bought in.

This league will be closing its doors.

Last edited by trident; 05-26-2014 at 11:40 PM.
trident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:09 PM   #32
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by trident View Post
I was not aware and the person whomever they happen to be was very active, knowledgeable and I bought in.
That's the shame of it all, despite being a cheat, the guy who had done this big fraud in PEBA (and apparently is the same person here) IS very knowledgeable about OOTP, very active, etc. Would make for a great owner if he wasn't involved in this underhanded garbage.
Old 05-26-2014, 11:15 PM   #33
baseballonly
All Star Reserve

Wow. This is very odd. I am not angry with GM Games at all. No apology needed. I do ask, however, why did you create a partnership with this league in the first place?
Old 05-26-2014, 11:20 PM   #34
stevens84
Minors (Double A)

Sorry

Okay, you got me. I'm Charlie Cooper. I once ran 5 teams in the PEBA (Charleston Statesmen, Hyakujuu Shinkansen, Seoul Crushers, Kawaguchi Transmitters, Kure Arsenal) and I tried running 2 teams in the Champions League Baseball (Miami Tropics, Springfield Isotopes). It was in the CLB that their commissioner caught me, he then notified PEBA's Matt Higgins, who proceeded to find that I ran 5 teams there. I've since been banned from both of those league and blocked from the forums. But that's not the point. I ****ed up with those online leagues and attempted to "restart" my OOTP online profile on this account here "stevens84." I've since joined various leagues, such as the Monty Brewster, AFBL, Future League Baseball, Max Modern Baseball, GUBA, etc. All of which I ran ONE team in.

I'm sorry for disturbing the piece here in the OOTP online community, I let me competitive nature get to me and it just kept going.

I would also like to say that "Trident," "Chris Valius," and "GM Games" had no prior knowledge of my past history in online leagues and they are completely innocent in this.

I think that's it...
Old 05-26-2014, 11:24 PM   #35
stevens84
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballonly View Post
Wow. This is very odd. I am not angry with GM Games at all. No apology needed. I do ask, however, why did you create a partnership with this league in the first place?
He was looking for a league to host on GM Games.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...5-leagues.html
Old 05-26-2014, 11:26 PM   #36
stevens84
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripwalk View Post
That's the shame of it all, despite being a cheat, the guy who had done this big fraud in PEBA (and apparently is the same person here) IS very knowledgeable about OOTP, very active, etc. Would make for a great owner if he wasn't involved in this underhanded garbage.
I was a good owner, until I came up with this stupid idea to run multiple teams. I tried getting back into the community again, because I really love OOTP and online leagues.
Old 05-26-2014, 11:29 PM   #37
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevens84 View Post
Okay, you got me. I'm Charlie Cooper. I once ran 5 teams in the PEBA (Charleston Statesmen, Hyakujuu Shinkansen, Seoul Crushers, Kawaguchi Transmitters, Kure Arsenal) and I tried running 2 teams in the Champions League Baseball (Miami Tropics, Springfield Isotopes). It was in the CLB that their commissioner caught me, he then notified PEBA's Matt Higgins, who proceeded to find that I ran 5 teams there. I've since been banned from both of those league and blocked from the forums. But that's not the point. I ****ed up with those online leagues and attempted to "restart" my OOTP online profile on this account here "stevens84." I've since joined various leagues, such as the Monty Brewster, AFBL, Future League Baseball, Max Modern Baseball, GUBA, etc. All of which I ran ONE team in.

I'm sorry for disturbing the piece here in the OOTP online community, I let me competitive nature get to me and it just kept going.

I would also like to say that "Trident," "Chris Valius," and "GM Games" had no prior knowledge of my past history in online leagues and they are completely innocent in this.

I think that's it...
Time to grow up, Charlie.

"The competitive nature got to you?" What does that even mean?? How on earth do you get satisfaction out of running five teams in a league and trying to win by making unfair trades?

You caused permanent damage to the PEBA and we are going to get through it stronger, but I hope that pleases you to know your bull**** led to huge changes there.
Old 05-26-2014, 11:30 PM   #38
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Oh and some how I think your time in all those other leagues will soon be coming to an end too now that your identity has been revealed.
Old 05-26-2014, 11:38 PM   #39
stevens84
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripwalk View Post
Time to grow up, Charlie.

"The competitive nature got to you?" What does that even mean?? How on earth do you get satisfaction out of running five teams in a league and trying to win by making unfair trades?

You caused permanent damage to the PEBA and we are going to get through it stronger, but I hope that pleases you to know your bull**** led to huge changes there.
There was no satisfaction, it just gave me something to do with my time.
Old 05-26-2014, 11:41 PM   #40
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevens84 View Post
There was no satisfaction, it just gave me something to do with my time.
Yeah, most teenagers look to fake aliases, collusion and deceit when they are bored at home. Get a grip.

Join multiple different leagues if you are that bored and need something to do, not try to join the same league multiple times.