Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Database Tools

OOTP Mods - Database Tools Do you need to take a dump? SQL gurus welcome

Old 03-18-2013, 07:23 PM   #61
dangarion
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingCubbyBlue View Post
I get the same thing. It seems like the files did load, however they don't show as loaded in StatsLab interface.
They don't seem to be loading correctly, StatsLab was unable to load the award pages with it loaded this why. I had to go back to splitting files and loading them that way till this is resolved.
dangarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:35 AM   #62
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Sorry... haven't had time to check this thread lately. I can't find any files from you, Dan. Please send me one. It doesn't matter which one if they all have this error, but have it be one that has some data in it. teams.mysql.sql is a good option.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:39 AM   #63
dangarion
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhomess View Post
Sorry... haven't had time to check this thread lately. I can't find any files from you, Dan. Please send me one. It doesn't matter which one if they all have this error, but have it be one that has some data in it. teams.mysql.sql is a good option.
Sent! thanks.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:47 AM   #64
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Old 03-19-2013, 11:48 AM   #65
dangarion
All Star Reserve

Quote:
I emailed it to your gmail account.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:53 AM   #66
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

No worries, I got it. I was having some issues with my browser posting that request.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:00 PM   #67
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Ok, I've updated the server side load script to not report the errors that Dan was seeing. New version is uploaded as v3.0.6. I can't seem to edit the first post of this thread right now, but the link should work.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:02 AM   #68
Chappy
Hall Of Famer

Hi Frank!

Super minor error one of my owners came across;

On the team overview page (ie. Virginia Grays History - Overview - StatsLab for OOTP13), within the MVP, POY and ROY boxes only, links contain an 's' that should not be there.

For example, on the page I linked it has "http://www.npblbaseball.com/npbl/cgi-bin/statslab/ootpsqlou/players.php?player_id=1462" instead of "http://www.npblbaseball.com/npbl/cgi-bin/statslab/ootpsqlou/player.php?player_id=1462" when you click Ron Guinan's name.

P.S. I love that you still have the Cintawny avatar! JOBL!

Last edited by Chappy; 03-30-2013 at 09:33 AM.
Chappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:19 AM   #69
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

I'll fix that in an upcoming update at some point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
P.S. I love that you still have the Cintawny avatar! JOBL!
That was my first online league and you can actually still find the old JOBL "wiki" online over at wetpaint.com. It never really got off the ground even when the league was still running. Sadly, a while ago I noticed that Texas got contracted in the NPBL.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:14 PM   #70
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

3.0.7 Released:
  • Fixed player links in the awards section on the team overview page
  • Fixed the draft pool export tool on the draft admin page to only export players for the current league
Old 04-09-2013, 08:32 PM   #71
Fearbobafett
Minors (Single A)

Running OOTP12 Statslab version 13.0.2

Getting the following error in the draft when any team tries to save thier draft list:
Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/baseball/public_html/game/ootpsqlou/save_settings.php on line 259

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/baseball/public_html/game/ootpsqlou/save_settings.php:259) in /home/baseball/public_html/game/ootpsqlou/save_settings.php on line 630

Any help would be great

thanks

Chicago Cubs 1928-Present
Fearbobafett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:31 PM   #72
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Please send me a link to your StatsLab install with a commish account I can access and I'll take a look.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:25 PM   #73
Chappy
Hall Of Famer

On a somewhat related note, we cannot save lists in our warrooms either... no error message, the lists just disappear.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:37 PM   #74
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

The issue that Boba and Chappy are experiencing seems to be unique to certain leagues. While I work on that, please note that the workaround is to use the import tool on the draft warroom to import your draft list.

Here are some basic instructions:
In the meantime, your GM's should be able to create draft lists in CSV file format and upload them using the import tool. I tested this out on one of their sites and it did work. It's not a bad way for GM's to get a backup of their draft list anyway.

The CSV's should have each player on a new line, and the player ID should be the first item. They can get player ID's by exporting the draft warroom listing once for batters, once for pitchers, and then combining those lists in a text editor or spreadsheet application.

Examples:

Code:
Code:
2245,SS,Derek Jeter
2246,SS,Cal Ripken
2247,SS,Honus Wagner
The import may fail if they still have their csv file open in a program like Excel on their desktop. It also may import only the first player if they have quotes in the file that aren't properly closed.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:51 PM   #75
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

To the first post of this thread, I've added a port of StatsLab that should work with OOTP14. None of the documentation has been updated, as the only change in terms of installation or regular usage is that you need to add the new trade_history table to the mysql dump.

In terms of new additions to this early release:
1. WAR and Zone Rating are now part of the dump and can be found on some pages in StatsLab.
2. The new trade history table is being included on some of the team and player pages.
3. OOTP14 now has options for dumping scouted ratings and game replays into the mysql database. These are not yet a part of StatsLab.

Please let me know of any bugs!
Old 04-12-2013, 05:10 PM   #76
Halara
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
To the first post of this thread, I've added a port of StatsLab that should work with OOTP14. None of the documentation has been updated, as the only change in terms of installation or regular usage is that you need to add the new trade_history table to the mysql dump.

In terms of new additions to this early release:
1. WAR and Zone Rating are now part of the dump and can be found on some pages in StatsLab.
2. The new trade history table is being included on some of the team and player pages.
3. OOTP14 now has options for dumping scouted ratings and game replays into the mysql database. These are not yet a part of StatsLab.

Please let me know of any bugs!
Man, you're good! Thanks Frank!
Halara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:45 PM   #77
Chappy
Hall Of Famer

Hi Frank. Thanks for all you do.

Here's a minor thing... I can't seem to find a link anywhere to the Ratings report. I can get to it directly to it by typing it into the address bar, but I wondered if there was a missing link to it, maybe on the Front Office Page?
Old 04-17-2013, 12:42 PM   #78
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Make sure you've checked "Ratings Pages" on the admin screen. It's located right above where you choose which ratings scales to use. It'll then show up in the Front Office section.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:57 PM   #79
MogulChamp
All Star Reserve

Ive not had this problem before. I am unable to edit the draft order for the supplemental round. Statslab imported this order incorrectly. I make the change, hit save and it resets.

Anyone help?
MogulChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:24 PM   #80
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogulChamp View Post
Ive not had this problem before. I am unable to edit the draft order for the supplemental round. Statslab imported this order incorrectly. I make the change, hit save and it resets.

Anyone help?
I've not seen it fail to import the draft order properly or the issue you report. If you PM me with commish access to your install, I'll take a look.