Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - New to the Game?

OOTP 20 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the the latest version of our game, please come here!

Old 03-30-2019, 09:03 AM   #1
TigersFanHF
Bat Boy

How do I play 2 games in a Custom League on the Same Day

I was hoping someone could help me.

I absolutely LOVE this game but am having a problem with one thing:

I have created a Custom League, which is essentially exactly "real life" MLB (All 30 teams, 6 divisions, etc). However, rather than just play the games of just one of the teams during the season I was hoping to play the games of multiple teams during the season, including play multiple games on the same day.

On Opening Day, I played the Tigers vs Blue Jays and was planning on playing the Cardinals vs Brewers right after that. However, right after the Tigers vs Blue Jays game ended and I clicked the "Exit Game" button, the game took me to the "Scores" screen and I saw that all the other games from that day had already been simulated by the computer. Thus, I was unable to play the Cardinals vs Brewers on that same day.

So, my question is how am I able to play 2 separate games on the same day? Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!
TigersFanHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 09:31 AM   #2
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

When you are in that pregame screen, scroll down to the bottom where the red circle is, and set this to No
Attached Images

Last edited by Bluenoser; 03-30-2019 at 09:40 AM.
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 11:07 AM   #3
TigersFanHF
Bat Boy

Bluenoser,

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I'm following you. I'm in the pregame screen in OOTP 20 and it looks nothing like the one in the screenshot you posted. And there's no dropdowns for the "Baseball News Network." THere's just the team lineups and pitchers. In fact, I've been able to find no screen at all in OOTP 20 that resembles the screenshot you posted.

How do you get to that particular screen?
Old 03-30-2019, 01:33 PM   #4
txranger
Hall Of Famer

On the right side of the screen click on the little baseball for "Play Games from the League Schedule", then pick any scheduled game and click on "Manage", that will take you to the screen Bluenoser posted and one I posted below... They look different because on the different "Skins" you can have in the game...
At the top, middle of the screen is "General Game Options" highlighted in green, use the scroll to go to the bottom of that menu and there you will see "Simulate World in Background", change it to NO and then the game won't simulate games in the background while you are playing out a game...
Attached Images

txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 02:03 PM   #5
RchW
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigersFanHF View Post
Bluenoser,

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I'm following you. I'm in the pregame screen in OOTP 20 and it looks nothing like the one in the screenshot you posted. And there's no dropdowns for the "Baseball News Network." THere's just the team lineups and pitchers. In fact, I've been able to find no screen at all in OOTP 20 that resembles the screenshot you posted.

How do you get to that particular screen?
Post your screen. Maybe we can help you navigate.

RichW

If you’re looking for a good cause to donate money to please consider a Donation to Parkinson’s Canada. It may help me have a better future and if not me, someone else. Thanks.

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” Frank Wilhoit
RchW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 09:37 PM   #6
TigersFanHF
Bat Boy

Actually, TXRANGER hit it right on the money. Thanks guys!
Old 04-02-2019, 05:54 AM   #7
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigersFanHF View Post
Actually, TXRANGER hit it right on the money. Thanks guys!
Yes he did, exact same image as I posted. Glad you got it working.
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote