Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Earlier versions of OOTP: Technical Support Do you have a copy of OOTP Baseball 2006? Are you in need of help and assistance in running the game or do you have errors that you need help in resolving? This is your place!

Old 08-10-2003, 03:04 PM   #1
Panda
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Problem with individual team transactions in Online League

I've posted in here once about a seperate problem I had, but now i've got another problem with the online generated website..

The chicago cubs individual team transaction page isn't working. I went in to the league file and into the league_news_box folder, and i found the text file of their transactions page right there with the other teams, but it doesn't show up on the game, or the site for that matter.

I remember seeing this same problem with a different team, but with the salary report, the guy resigned the players, but it diddn't show up on his salary report that they were resigned.

Any help will be appreciated, Thanks.
Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 03:27 PM   #2
Steve Kuffrey
Administrator

As far as the online league goes, are you certain that the file you are referring to IS getting updated on the site?
Baseball Maelstrom-Montreal Expos-2013 Tourney winner, 2014 WC Team
Sparky's League - Tampa Bay D'Rays
Epicenter Baseball League - Astros 2014
The CBL Rewind - Phillies '95
Steve Kuffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 03:40 PM   #3
Panda
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve Kuffrey
As far as the online league goes, are you certain that the file you are referring to IS getting updated on the site?
Fairly certain, but it can't be updated when the individual team transactions don't even show up on the game can it? What is the individual team transactions file? I know the cubs are team 20..

If you're talking about salary extensions, then i see no reason why they wouldn't be updated, i upload every night..
Old 08-10-2003, 08:44 PM   #4
sporr
Global Moderator

ttrans20.txt should be the text file used to generate that HTML page.
sporr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 10:22 PM   #5
Panda
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I go to the file manager on my website, and 4 teams have a teams transactions page, but it's like they haven't made any transactions, and one team has nothing at all.. Any clue why the game wouldn't generate these files?

Here are the links..

http://www.hostultra.com/~ootp5sbl/ttrans22.html -- Thats the one with nothing at all

http://www.hostultra.com/~ootp5sbl/ttrans20.html -- Thats one of the ones where it appears there has been no transactions made
Old 08-11-2003, 11:22 AM   #6
sporr
Global Moderator

As long as there are ttrans files with text in them, there shouldn't be a problem with the corresponding HTML pages. What do the corresponding txt files on your PC say?
sporr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 11:17 AM   #7
Panda
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally posted by sporr
As long as there are ttrans files with text in them, there shouldn't be a problem with the corresponding HTML pages. What do the corresponding txt files on your PC say?
The txt files that are in my league folder--->in my league_news_box have things in them, i figured out what was wrong with the team that had nothing showing up at all, but i still can't figure out why the transactions aren't showing up when they are on the txt files,

Also, I still can't figure out whats wrong with my salarys, a few teams have extensions that aren't showing up, yet the rest of the salaries are working, but the extensions show up on the transactions..
Old 08-16-2003, 11:40 PM   #8
Panda
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Anyone? This is really starting to frustrate me. My league members that are experience this problem are getting impatient and grumpy with me. If any of your are commish of a SIM league you know how it can feel that everything that could go wrong, is going wrong, and thats how its starting to feel. The only thing i can think of is that the former commish had something to do with this. When the league first started, before it actually got filled up the commish was caught cheating, so he sent the league file to myself, I fixed the players he changed, and now we're running smoothly. Are there any files he may have deleted that could be causing this problem? Is there any way I can move the league to a new file/folder that wouldn't have the same problem? Once again, thank you for any help, it is much appreciated.
Old 08-23-2003, 07:25 PM   #9
Panda
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I've uploaded a screenshot of my league folder. Is there anything i'm missing?!

Last edited by Panda; 08-23-2003 at 07:37 PM.
Old 08-27-2003, 07:31 PM   #10
Panda
Minors (Rookie Ball)

So...
Old 08-27-2003, 08:52 PM   #11
Steve Kuffrey
Administrator

Have you posted this in the online league forum? Maybe they would have some insight.
Baseball Maelstrom-Montreal Expos-2013 Tourney winner, 2014 WC Team
Sparky's League - Tampa Bay D'Rays
Epicenter Baseball League - Astros 2014
The CBL Rewind - Phillies '95
Steve Kuffrey is offline   Reply With Quote