Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Database Tools
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Database Tools Do you need to take a dump? SQL gurus welcome

Old 08-05-2007, 10:37 AM   #41
Comedian2004
Hall Of Famer

I looked into it and it is a major pain in the ass to re-code it for that mono crap.

I don't give up easy, but I did on this one.

You mentioned you fixed the accented characters, how about sharing how you did that?
Old 08-05-2007, 10:38 AM   #42
Comedian2004
Hall Of Famer

I have asked the Mac users over and over again if there are applications for the Mac that allows the Mac to run Windows Apps, but I never did get an answer.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:59 PM   #43
Neags23
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comedian2004 View Post
I looked into it and it is a major pain in the ass to re-code it for that mono crap.

I don't give up easy, but I did on this one.

You mentioned you fixed the accented characters, how about sharing how you did that?
Quote:
I have asked the Mac users over and over again if there are applications for the Mac that allows the Mac to run Windows Apps, but I never did get an answer.
Yeah, I decided, actually, to give up on mono. I, instead, am currently translating my C# code into Java code. I learned programming through Java, anyway, and the two languages are so similar, it's really just some capitalization issues along with a few library function call issues. Though, translating them back and forth, I have decided that I like C# much better, though I do wish it was more portable.

The accented characters problem was fixed by using the system default encoding. Whenever you use a streamwriter, you can specify in the constructor which encoding you want to use. So for every streamwriter I have, it looks like this:

Code:
StreamWriter sw = new StreamWriter(baselineFileWriter, System.Text.Encoding.Default);

Former GM Washburn Sea Wolves Dog Days Baseball - 1981 & 1986 Kennel Cup Champions
Neags23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 09:54 AM   #44
Neags23
All Star Starter

Small bug fix out dealing with dates. If you've received any date errors, this version will fix it. It's not compatible with old baselines, but old reports will not be affected.

Former GM Washburn Sea Wolves Dog Days Baseball - 1981 & 1986 Kennel Cup Champions
Old 10-20-2007, 07:29 PM   #45
targy
All Star Starter

Tried using the latest version problem lies with the bottom of the program it seems to go below the bottom of the screen and i can't see all the results can you resize it
Old 10-20-2007, 11:18 PM   #46
Neags23
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by targy View Post
Tried using the latest version problem lies with the bottom of the program it seems to go below the bottom of the screen and i can't see all the results can you resize it
There should be a scrollbar that allows you to go down as far as you need to. Can you post a screenshot?

Old 12-29-2007, 03:30 PM   #47
OldeTowneTeam
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
There are two major ones -- VMWare Fusion and Parallels Desktop. I believe that both require an Intel-based Mac. A copy of VirtualPC can still be found that will run on PPC-based machines.

Mount Airy Marauders
Pennant Chase Baseball League 2007-2014: 716-580 (.552)
Cooperstown League Champions 2012, 2014
CL Atlantic Division Champions 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
CL Manager of the Year 2012, 2013, 2014
OldeTowneTeam is offline   Reply With Quote