Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > OOTP 21 - General Discussions

OOTP 21 - General Discussions Everything about the brand new version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB and the MLBPA.

Old 03-21-2020, 02:48 PM   #1
aks62
Major Leagues

Crashing/Wrong Download Location (Mac)

The file is downloading into my containers folder and not my application support folder...causing the game to be unable to find saved game/backup files and otherwise being unable to reroute.

The whole game crashed at one point and required I enter the license key again, and I don't know a) why this was required, and b) if it burned my second use. The second use is important to me because I may need a new computer soon and planned on re-downloading it there.

Anybody else running into this situation? Please let me know, and/or how to fix it. It's driving me nuts, as the game can't seem to save a completed file because it's being directed to do so in the wrong place.

Last edited by aks62; 03-21-2020 at 02:53 PM.
aks62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 03:13 PM   #2
HiDesertAce
Major Leagues

Yes same thing happened to me. I am using latest version of Catalina. the install bricked my mac yesterday. had to wipe my hard drives and re-install ios and everything else.

was able to re-install 21 and it works--probably used my 2nd install.

however I was not able to install OOTP 20 which is more frustrating as I have three teams in the final whale league and two of them are competing for playoff spots.

i have entered a support ticket.

HiDesertAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 03:16 PM   #3
aks62
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiDesertAce View Post
Yes same thing happened to me. I am using latest version of Catalina. the install bricked my mac yesterday. had to wipe my hard drives and re-install ios and everything else.

was able to re-install 21 and it works--probably used my 2nd install.

however I was not able to install OOTP 20 which is more frustrating as I have three teams in the final whale league and two of them are competing for playoff spots.

i have entered a support ticket.
Sorry to hear it, but glad I'm not alone.
How can I submit a ticket? Happy to send in another for solidarity's sake.
aks62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 03:45 PM   #4
HiDesertAce
Major Leagues

https://support.ootpdevelopments.com/portal/home

HiDesertAce is offline   Reply With Quote