Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2012, 12:01 AM   #1
mghurst
All Star Starter

introducing the newest al west franchise Houston Astros

First let me say Before the concept police jump down my throat I did not get this concept from chris creamers forum so if it was posted there I did not know it I found it by doing an image search and tried to get permissiopn but he never responded back now the Houston Astro are talking about changing thier identity when they switch leagues and incorperate orange back into thier identity as you can imagine there are alot of concepts out there on this I like this 1 because its fresh and everything old is new again so if someone would make this for me it would be nice the concept was done by someone who calls himself dirtdawg

Last edited by mghurst; 07-17-2012 at 07:54 PM.
mghurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:03 AM   #2
Bishop
All Star Reserve

Something similar to that would be awesome. This of course means that it won't be anything like that.
Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:35 AM   #3
Cooleyvol
Hall Of Famer

Implied consent?
Cooleyvol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:55 PM   #4
mghurst
All Star Starter

Listen I Ignored the last time you and your crownies highjacked one of my requests in that request you accused me of being a thief it was not only insulting it was inflametory and defaming let me ask you something did you ask the British Baseball League for the use of thier logo for your icon or did you steal it as for this concept I gave credit where credit was due and am again (Everybody that reads this post I did not make them dirtdawg did) I asked for Consent I asked for consent on 3 different occasions and did not get one response it was on a free public forum (right click saving was not blocked) and I paid what everybody else paid for the content nothing and have not gained anything from it neither did I ask all I said was if somebody wanted to make them for me it would be nice I did not someone to there is a difference in a question and A statement and I am growing tired of you and Bullies like you coming on here policing content especialy when you are neither the moderater or the creator of said work lets face it when you come on here attempting to be everybodys moral compass you are being a bully and like you told me about using concepts without permission its not ok I just wanted to share something I liked thats all its also strange that nobody from chris creamers has ever called me out ever in fact the only people who seems to have a problem with it is you and your compadres now back to your icon do you think you should be throwing stones when you live in a glass house I am willing to let a judge tell me that what I did was wrong are you in short call me a thief again and I will seek a Legal conclusion to this issue so lets agree to disagree dont respond to my postings and I wont to yours I dont like bullies online or not
Old 07-14-2012, 12:59 PM   #5
mghurst
All Star Starter

the reason I like this concept so much is it takes me back to a time when I was a boy watching games in the astro dome back to the days of Nolan Ryan,Ray Knight (one of the best third basemen in the history of baseball IMO) and lest I forget J.R. richards but then again I"m showing my age sure would like to see this in the game
Old 07-14-2012, 02:07 PM   #6
Cooleyvol
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mghurst View Post
.........let me ask you something did you ask the British Baseball League for the use of thier logo for your icon or did you steal it............
Dude, lighten up. It was a joke.

As for the avatar, rest assured its a completely original design by someone on this very board. I can point you to him if you like, but let's be clear, it was not hacked from anyone. Please point out any similarities.

Last edited by Cooleyvol; 07-14-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:13 PM   #7
truthserum
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mghurst View Post
Listen I Ignored the last time you and your crownies highjacked one of my requests in that request you accused me of being a thief it was not only insulting it was inflametory and defaming let me ask you something did you ask the British Baseball League for the use of thier logo for your icon or did you steal it as for this concept I gave credit where credit was due and am again (Everybody that reads this post I did not make them dirtdawg did) I asked for Consent I asked for consent on 3 different occasions and did not get one response it was on a free public forum (right click saving was not blocked) and I paid what everybody else paid for the content nothing and have not gained anything from it neither did I ask all I said was if somebody wanted to make them for me it would be nice I did not someone to there is a difference in a question and A statement and I am growing tired of you and Bullies like you coming on here policing content especialy when you are neither the moderater or the creator of said work lets face it when you come on here attempting to be everybodys moral compass you are being a bully and like you told me about using concepts without permission its not ok I just wanted to share something I liked thats all its also strange that nobody from chris creamers has ever called me out ever in fact the only people who seems to have a problem with it is you and your compadres now back to your icon do you think you should be throwing stones when you live in a glass house I am willing to let a judge tell me that what I did was wrong are you in short call me a thief again and I will seek a Legal conclusion to this issue so lets agree to disagree dont respond to my postings and I wont to yours I dont like bullies online or not
First....it's cronies...not crownies, moron. Why don't you learn how to make jerseys and caps yourself and then you won't have to ask a judge to come to a 'legal conclusion' for you? Seems like a pretty simple solution and save us your daily request for a 'potential move'.

Oh yeah.....for giggles search 'Houston Astros concept' and see what comes up first. Maybe he posted it on the MLB Houston Astros forum....but still funny.

Top google search
truthserum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:19 PM   #8
truthserum
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooleyvol View Post
Dude, lighten up. It was a joke.

As for the avatar, rest assured its a completely original design by someone on this very board.
Sorry bro.....you gotta roll with this now.
Attached Images
Old 07-14-2012, 02:27 PM   #9
Cooleyvol
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthserum View Post
Sorry bro.....you gotta roll with this now.
I'll get right on that. I guess the original vector I have of this logo is worthless?
Old 07-14-2012, 02:56 PM   #10
truthserum
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooleyvol View Post
I guess the original vector I have of this logo is worthless?
Well, I, like mghurst, would have to go to a judge to get a 'legal conclusion' to see if an original vector actually translates to an original piece of work.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:59 PM   #11
mghurst
All Star Starter

do you guys do anything constructive besides bullying everybody else you seem to high jackk everybody elses thread I mean realy truthserum did I hit a nerve maybe what I said has more truth than you care to admit as I said before we can agree to disagree dont respond to mine and I wont respond to yours if thats not acceptable then we can come to some other arraingments but make no mistake about it I will not be bullied not be you or by anyone now if you dont mind I would like this thread to return to its original topic

sorry about the bad spelling

Last edited by mghurst; 07-14-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Old 07-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #12
txranger
Hall Of Famer

I'll give it a shot... These do bring back memories of Ryan, Scott, Cruz, Kerfeld and many others... Give me a few days to work on them...

txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:31 PM   #13
mghurst
All Star Starter

thank you txranger I do appreciate your contributions to the community
Old 07-15-2012, 12:16 PM   #14
txranger
Hall Of Famer

All items removed at the request of dirtdawg44 the original designer of the artwork...

Last edited by txranger; 07-17-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Old 07-15-2012, 02:31 PM   #15
mghurst
All Star Starter

Pure perfection great job thank you
Old 07-15-2012, 04:41 PM   #16
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Pretty sweet looking
Old 07-15-2012, 05:23 PM   #17
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Glad you like'em... I really enjoy doing these... I get more out of doing the jerseys and caps than from playing the game... Not much more just a little... I love this game it is great...

Old 07-15-2012, 05:38 PM   #18
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post
Glad you like'em... I really enjoy doing these... I get more out of doing the jerseys and caps than from playing the game... Not much more just a little... I love this game it is great...
Any chance for an alt jersey of some kind? Those look great, now I have 3 sets of fantasy jerseys for the 2013 Houston Astros.
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #19
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Give me some idea what you had in mind and I'll work something up...

Old 07-15-2012, 06:33 PM   #20
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post
Give me some idea what you had in mind and I'll work something up...
This style but not as ugly, more modern.
Attached Images
Image Image 
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote