Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2024, 02:28 AM   #41
BestbatBoy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by negroleagueenthusiast View Post
I've got my fingers crossed that the NL East affiliates are next up

I'll guess he finishes up the AL next
BestbatBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 01:55 PM   #42
ZigglarsTusk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
I've got my fingers crossed that the NL East affiliates are next up
Was there a team from the NL East you specifically wanted? I am working on the AL West currently.
Old 05-04-2024, 01:57 PM   #43
negroleagueenthusiast
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigglarsTusk View Post
Was there a team from the NL East you specifically wanted? I am working on the AL West currently.
I figured you were working on the AL West, but I had to shoot my shot!

Washington Nationals?
negroleagueenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 02:04 PM   #44
dodgerball
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanks for the great work that you do! But just want to see if others are experiencing this issue with the new template. I posted this in the bugs forum and in the patch thread as well. The socks template is not working as intended, regardless of default templates or custom templates. It currently puts both right and left socks on top of each other on both legs instead of the left template on left leg and right template on right leg. So what you see on the left side of the screen where the template is shown is pasted exactly on the leg portions of the player models. Hopefully they fix this so we can use the nice socks that you are working on.
dodgerball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 04:13 PM   #45
ZigglarsTusk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
I figured you were working on the AL West, but I had to shoot my shot!

Washington Nationals?
I might be able to do those once I finish the AL West....
Old 05-05-2024, 04:18 PM   #46
ZigglarsTusk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerball View Post
Thanks for the great work that you do! But just want to see if others are experiencing this issue with the new template. I posted this in the bugs forum and in the patch thread as well. The socks template is not working as intended, regardless of default templates or custom templates. It currently puts both right and left socks on top of each other on both legs instead of the left template on left leg and right template on right leg. So what you see on the left side of the screen where the template is shown is pasted exactly on the leg portions of the player models. Hopefully they fix this so we can use the nice socks that you are working on.
Interesting. I didn't really notice anything off when I ran a game, but I use the wide camera angles. Either way, hopefully whatever the issue is gets fixed soon.
Old 05-06-2024, 08:11 AM   #47
zappa1
All Star Starter

I think the socks are not fully implemented in the game yet. It is not finished. There is no left and right sock.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 08:40 AM   #48
negroleagueenthusiast
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
I might be able to do those once I finish the AL West....
Awesome! Thank you. Love what you’re doing here.
negroleagueenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 04:36 AM   #49
Trainiax
Bat Boy

I haven't made the switch from OOTP 24 to 25 to start my new save yet, but this project looks to be exactly what I was hoping would be available when I start my new league. Amazing work!

In your original post, you mentioned that you won't be including any special event patches. Do you have any plans to make any of the full special event uniforms, like the Boston Patriot Day jersey or the gold WS Rangers uniforms?
Trainiax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 02:01 PM   #50
ZigglarsTusk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainiax View Post
I haven't made the switch from OOTP 24 to 25 to start my new save yet, but this project looks to be exactly what I was hoping would be available when I start my new league. Amazing work!

In your original post, you mentioned that you won't be including any special event patches. Do you have any plans to make any of the full special event uniforms, like the Boston Patriot Day jersey or the gold WS Rangers uniforms?
That's probably a "no" on the patches from me. I know itsmb8 has made those in the past, though.

I do plan on going back to make some special unis (negro league throwbacks, Hispanic heritage designs, etc.) as well as gold trim uniforms for each team, but I'm trying to stay focused on finishing the minors and city connects at present. So, stay tuned, I guess!
Old 05-07-2024, 03:05 PM   #51
ZigglarsTusk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Socks Hype

Okay, sock options are now available for all 30 teams with 2-5 designs each. These were incredibly fun to make. Hopefully the patch allows them to render in the game correctly for everyone now.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...usp=drive_link

Here's a teaser of the special pattern for each team so far (mostly city connects).
Attached Images
Old 05-07-2024, 07:37 PM   #52
Trainiax
Bat Boy

Quote:
That's probably a "no" on the patches from me. I know itsmb8 has made those in the past, though.

I do plan on going back to make some special unis (negro league throwbacks, Hispanic heritage designs, etc.) as well as gold trim uniforms for each team, but I'm trying to stay focused on finishing the minors and city connects at present. So, stay tuned, I guess!
Gotcha, completely understand and appreciate the response. Although for clarity, I wasn't referring to the Boston Strong patch, on Patriot Day they were a modified version of their home uniform that says "Boston" instead of "Red Sox". I'll look for a version made by the other user you mentioned.

Trainiax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 10:28 AM   #53
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Okay, sock options are now available for all 30 teams with 2-5 designs each. These were incredibly fun to make. Hopefully the patch allows them to render in the game correctly for everyone now.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...usp=drive_link

Here's a teaser of the special pattern for each team so far (mostly city connects).
Thanks, they look great in game.

Quote:
"If someone offers an explanation for why something may be why it is without proof then they are blindly defending or making excuses

If someone insults or accuses the devs of incompetence/wrongdoing without proof it’s acceptable.

Never figured that out"
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 10:36 AM   #54
ZigglarsTusk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainiax View Post
Gotcha, completely understand and appreciate the response. Although for clarity, I wasn't referring to the Boston Strong patch, on Patriot Day they were a modified version of their home uniform that says "Boston" instead of "Red Sox". I'll look for a version made by the other user you mentioned.

Yup, I gotcha. I'll make the Boston Strong one eventually.
Old 05-08-2024, 10:36 AM   #55
ZigglarsTusk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
Thanks, they look great in game.
Good to hear!
Old 05-09-2024, 08:09 PM   #56
bthom
Bat Boy

These looks so good! Thanks for making them all.
bthom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 09:51 AM   #57
mars001
All Star Reserve

Thank you so much for doing this. They look great!

I must be doing something wrong though. I can't seem to get the jersey fonts to work properly. I've tried unzipping and coping the folder a couple times. Any ideas?
Attached Images
mars001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 12:52 PM   #58
ZigglarsTusk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars001 View Post
Thank you so much for doing this. They look great!

I must be doing something wrong though. I can't seem to get the jersey fonts to work properly. I've tried unzipping and coping the folder a couple times. Any ideas?
I'm going to be honest, I don't really understand how the game paints jersey fonts, other than that they need to specifically be in the jersey fonts data folder (Libraries\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 25\jersey_fonts on Windows). Wish I had better advice