Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 02-19-2019, 07:09 PM   #241
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Here are UPDATED Dutch Cove Raiders.

I fixed the Home and Away Jerseys... I moved the lettering up so it will show up in the game.
I also added some buttons and piping to these... they look much better than the old ones.

Please delete the first set of jerseys I posted Dutch Cove... they will not look good in the game.

Please use these UPDATED jerseys.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-19-2019 at 07:10 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:15 PM   #242
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Okay, the away jersey for Willson is fine, at least for the 1916 to 1950 time period, I think. And please do what you can for the Willson away cap, if you like and all. Thanks. Come to think of it, maybe i didn't get the Raiders set yet. I'll check to see what I have in terms of the minor league teams, and get back to you. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-19-2019 at 07:16 PM.
Clovidequano Dovatha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:18 PM   #243
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Okay, the away jersey for Willson is fine, at least for the 1916 to 1950 time period, I think. And please do what you can for the Willson away cap, if you like and all. Thanks. Come to think of it, maybe i didn't get the Raiders set yet. I'll check to see what I have in terms of the minor league teams, and get back to you. CD out.
Caps are easy to do... I think I can use his A's image.
Old 02-19-2019, 07:19 PM   #244
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

May not have downloaded most of the minor league teams' sets yet. Will have to check to be sure, I think. Thanks. CD out.
Old 02-19-2019, 07:53 PM   #245
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Ottoskarje's away uniform may or may not need an update, text-wise, just so you know, Eugene. Not sure yet, though. CD out.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:04 PM   #246
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I'll save the old DC Raiders uniforms as potential alternates, just in case we might eventually be able to see the entire jersey later on for the player profile pages, et cetera. Will probably do the same for the set items I replaced for the Knights and Huskies at some point, I think. Thanks for your help. CD out.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:14 PM   #247
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

The new away cap for Willson is perfect. As far as the away jerseys, they're good too. Perhaps I can use all the versions of the away jerseys for that thread, at some point. Thanks for your help. And please let them know I'm quite pleased with the new looks for the cap and the away uniforms, et cetera, as you like. Job is completed satisfactorily enough for now with Willson. CD out.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:16 PM   #248
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'll save the old DC Raiders uniforms as potential alternates, just in case we might eventually be able to see the entire jersey later on for the player profile pages, et cetera. Will probably do the same for the set items I replaced for the Knights and Huskies at some point, I think. Thanks for your help. CD out.
Well, that's up to you... if it were me, I would only use the Updated ones... they are much better.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:20 PM   #249
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Great News!

BoufBonsor added a white outline to the A's so it shows up better on the road jersey... he did it without being asked.

He's a really, really nice person.

Jesus is helping us out with some good people.

Your project is going well now.

You need to download the latest verison of the Willson cap... also use the last version of the away jersey... he did it in a lighter gray... looks a little bit better than the original version and the second version.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-19-2019 at 08:27 PM.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:24 PM   #250
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Ottoskarje's away uniform may or may not need an update, text-wise, just so you know, Eugene. Not sure yet, though. CD out.
Yes, Ottoskarje definitely needs to be updated... the road jersey needs to be redone... the team name is much too low... it will not show up well in the game... the home jersey is fine.

I will do it tonight.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-19-2019 at 08:27 PM.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:30 PM   #251
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Ok, thanks. Can't wait to see what you do. CD out.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:45 PM   #252
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I concur completely on the BC Squires, will work well enough from 1901 to perhaps 1940 or so, I think. Please inform him of my thoughts. Thanks for your help. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-19-2019 at 08:46 PM.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:49 PM   #253
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Here is the Ottoskarje Lynx Updated Away Gray Jersey.

Please replace the old jerseys with the new one... the old Away Gray one will not look good in the game... the team name is much too low.

I have new caps for you, too.

They will be posted later... no room in this post for them.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-19-2019 at 09:30 PM.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:51 PM   #254
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Post the next team you think you need help on. I'd like Lima to have touches at least partly reminiscent of Peru and even the Incas, if possible.

For many of the people in that area came to Cirriddiqua/Slaabovia from that area of the world, whether they came there voluntarily or not, in certain ways, in truth. Even up through the late 19th Century, by the way, such immigration into Slaabovia is coming from Peru through countries like Brazil, for example. Thanks. CD out.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:52 PM   #255
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Don't think I downloaded anything for Ottoskarje yet, but will now, or soon, I believe. Thanks for your help. CD out.
Old 02-19-2019, 09:25 PM   #256
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Lima is near where five streams come together to start forming the Follis River in Slaabovia. It is a place quite near a mountain range, so keep that in mind. It is a place where many of the llamas or similar animals typically have their range in the country, and where many of the animals used during mounted combat which aren't horses come from. Several of the most famous mounted units used llamas or similar other animals much like many nations used to use horses long ago during mounted combat.

Think of medieval-era dragoons on armor-covered llamas or similar other animals, and you may be able to picture them in combat. Cirriddiquans using them in combat often were called Deathbringers or Deathblitzers or Shadowblitzers by their enemies who were somehow able to withstand their charges in battle often enough for a long enough period of time during engagements.

Clovidequano Dovatha, in his yet-unrevealed history, will be known for often utilizing them in battle, even after he becomes King of Cirriddiqua, while still working to try and free his land from foreign occupation. Not only that, he is from the general area of Lima in the nation's held territory while he's still young in his life. Please take all of the above information into account as you work on the necessary thread here. Thanks. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-19-2019 at 10:01 PM.
Old 02-19-2019, 09:34 PM   #257
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Here are the new Ottoskarje Home and Away Caps.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-19-2019 at 09:38 PM.
Old 02-19-2019, 09:44 PM   #258
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Lima is near where five streams come together to start forming the Follis River in Slaabovia. It is a place quite near a mountain range, so keep that in mind. It is a place where many of the llamas or similar animals typically have their range in the country, and where many of the animals used during mounted combat which aren't horses come from. Several of the most famous mounted units used llamas or similar other animals much like many nations used to use horses long ago during mounted combat.

Think of medieval-era dragoons on armor-covered llamas or similar other animals, and you may be able to picture them in combat. Cirriddiquans using them in combat often were called Deathbringers or Deathblitzers or Shadowblitzers by their enemies who were somehow able to withstand their charges in battle often enough for a long enough period of times during engagements.

Clovidequano Dovatha, in his yet-unrevealed history, will be known for often utilizing them in battle, even after he becomes King of Cirriddiqua, while still working to try and free his land from foreign occupation. Not only that, he is from the general area of Lima in the nation's held territory while he's still young in his life. Please take all of the above information into account as you work on the necessary thread here. Thanks. CD out.
That is all very interesting and make for good reading, but I don't think I can get someone to do you a logo showing rivers, mountains and armored llamas... you know how limited the space is on a logo... just 150 x 150 pixels.

I just want someone to do you a nice logo that has a llama on it... we will be lucky to get that.
Old 02-19-2019, 10:00 PM   #259
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Okay, fair enough. Even a simple armored llama with a dragoon of some sort on it would suffice as for an image concept here, for logos, at least, without mountains or rivers in the background. Text can be anything you can suggest, based on city name, primary nickname, and/or alternate nicknames. Use your best judgement here, then, as you like. Thanks. CD out.
Old 02-19-2019, 10:08 PM   #260
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Maybe something like the logo of the Kansas City Scouts, for example? Just a thought. CD out.