Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - Online Leagues

OOTP 16 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 16 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 04-08-2015, 06:46 PM   #1
Another Mike D
All Star Reserve

Opening in UBL

The United Baseball League was started in 2003 with 2003 rosters. We are now 12 real years in and about to start the 2059 season. We just switched to v16 and everyone moved over, but Seattle is the open team. The old owner (long-time owner) went for it a few seasons ago and signed some terrible deals. They have had about 2+ seasons of futility and losing money, but are finally ready to move on. They are 36M in the hole, but carry a 14M payroll and 60M budget, so being back in the black should be easily achievable. Also, they have a pretty good system and the #1 overall pick. They may even have a couple of moveable guys.

This is a great league with dedicated commishes and owners who have been around for 10 years. Hit me up here if you are interested in joining, we are about to start free agency in 2059.

Co-commissioner of United Baseball League
Another Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 09:09 PM   #2
Lets_Go_Bucs
Bat Boy

is Seattle the only open team? Ill take it but i prefer the Pirates if possible
Lets_Go_Bucs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 12:13 AM   #3
Nolan P.
Bat Boy

Seattle Mariners Open GM Position

I will take the open position as the GM of the Seattle Mariners. I have experience helping a friend with this baseball simulator and would like to have my own team to be the GM of. I would like to help try to change the Mariners from a mediocre team who has struggled into a World Series contender.
Nolan P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 12:34 AM   #4
johnathan12010
Bat Boy

Please help me find a league I,m new and want to be a part of the OOP group. Thanks
johnathan12010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:38 PM   #5
Another Mike D
All Star Reserve

Thanks for the responses, the opening was filled. I will come back to this thread if anyone else drops out.

Co-commissioner of United Baseball League
Another Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 12:37 AM   #6
johnathan12010
Bat Boy

Im new to this and interested played ootp 15 want to own a team and be competitive with experienced owners willing to take cleveland. online every day with the exception of my military time away. How do i start?
johnathan12010 is offline   Reply With Quote