Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 09-19-2008, 11:45 AM   #41
satchel
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhomess View Post
Ok, I've created a patch for the OOTPOU utilities.
The new Development Tracker is working for me, having cut out the ratings, and only displaying the talents changes. I neglected to clear out my old Dev. Tr. files first, so I got some unexpected results at first, but it's working well.

So guys, if you use "talent only" or vice versa, clear out your old Dev. Tracker files to get clean new reports.
satchel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:58 PM   #42
Solonor
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
2. Export tracker will now display league file date, with old team exports appearing in red text and new team exports appearing in blue text.
This was working with the blue/red thing before the patch. Now it is not. The new ones show up in blue, but when I import, it changes all the teams to "no export" even though I am using the "rename after import" option.

"Beings will come, Frodo. The one constant through all the years has been baseball. Middle Earth has rolled by like an army of Mumakil. It has been erased like a slate, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Frodo. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... beings will come Frodo. Beings will most definitely come." - Gladden Field of Dreams
Solonor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:21 PM   #43
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solonor View Post
This was working with the blue/red thing before the patch. Now it is not. The new ones show up in blue, but when I import, it changes all the teams to "no export" even though I am using the "rename after import" option.
I've always had the opposite problem, so I re-wrote it slightly differently. If the old one was working, just replace the ExportTracker.pm file with the old one. This "fix" is not reliant on any of the other files.

The "fix" is to look at the file date of the exports versus the file date of the league file, and compare the two to see if the export is more recent than the league file.

Last edited by fhomess; 09-21-2008 at 09:23 PM.
fhomess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:07 PM   #44
spot
All Star Reserve

Bump on the Mac OSX question. The issue had been with the csv's created on a Mac. Still an issue?

EDIT: I went ahead and installed the update anyway and dumped the CSV's from my Mac version and everything works fine! Thank you Getch, I can finally stop running to platforms now!
Manager of the Year - 1993

Last edited by spot; 09-26-2008 at 04:34 PM.
spot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:40 AM   #45
kq76
Global Moderator

In SGCBL's ratings report I try to sort by overall, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this a bug?
kq76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:40 AM   #46
Solonor
Hall Of Famer

I think it is supposed to be figuring out the "star" rating from the players_value.csv file, but it doesn't appear to be doing anything.

"Beings will come, Frodo. The one constant through all the years has been baseball. Middle Earth has rolled by like an army of Mumakil. It has been erased like a slate, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Frodo. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... beings will come Frodo. Beings will most definitely come." - Gladden Field of Dreams
Old 10-03-2008, 12:35 PM   #47
satchel
Hall Of Famer

My league has four-team divisions, so on the Export Tracker, I'm getting one row of three teams, followed by a row of one team. It's very unsymmetrical.

I've fiddled with the "width" settings, but none seem to affect anything, except for the individual team name and data fields, which I've whittled down to 210 pixels, but this is still giving me the uneven rows.

On the Export Tracker, how can I get two teams per row?
Old 10-03-2008, 02:19 PM   #48
Solonor
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchel View Post
My league has four-team divisions, so on the Export Tracker, I'm getting one row of three teams, followed by a row of one team. It's very unsymmetrical.

I've fiddled with the "width" settings, but none seem to affect anything, except for the individual team name and data fields, which I've whittled down to 210 pixels, but this is still giving me the uneven rows.

On the Export Tracker, how can I get two teams per row?
In ExportTracker.pm search for:

if ($count == 2) {

Then change the 2 to a 1.

Also change the line a couple of lines after that from:

if ($count > 2) {

to

if ($count > 1) {

Old 10-03-2008, 07:55 PM   #49
satchel
Hall Of Famer

Solonor, I really appreciate the help. Thanks very much.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:23 PM   #50
gollum65
All Star Reserve

I love Getch's utils. They work great!

Has anyone made utils or mods to help online leagues vote for MVP, Cy Young, Rookie of the Year, etc, similar to Getch's all star util?
gollum65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:18 PM   #51
squiz
Bat Boy

Getch's site appears to be down. Does anyone have a copy of the ReadMe they could post? I am trying to set these up for a league, and can't get the export tracker to work right.

Thanks.
squiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:27 PM   #52
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Here are links to the relevant files:
OOTPOU9
OOTPOU9 Readme
OOTPOU9 Patch (fhomess)

Last edited by fhomess; 10-26-2008 at 02:31 AM.
fhomess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:17 PM   #53
gollum65
All Star Reserve

What's the patch do? I don't think I've run into that before.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:32 PM   #54
squiz
Bat Boy

Quote:
Here are links to the relevant files:
OOTPOU9
OOTPOU9 Readme
OOTPOU9 Patch (fhomess)
Thanks!
Old 10-18-2008, 02:08 PM   #55
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gollum65 View Post
What's the patch do? I don't think I've run into that before.
Post #38 in this thread
One caveat, you may not want to install the changed export tracker. Some prefer the old one.
Old 10-18-2008, 09:53 PM   #56
gollum65
All Star Reserve

Thanks. I realized after checking out the patch readme (like I should have instead of posting. ) that I already have the patch installed. Good work on it!
Old 10-23-2008, 02:12 PM   #57
squiz
Bat Boy

I have an issue I'd like some help on with the development report.

When I started my league, we had the ratings/talent set to 1-20, 1-10, 1-20 for the initial draft. However, once the season started, we voted to go to less definite information in 1-10, 1-5, 1-10 ratings/talents. However, since I ran the initial development report with the higher ratings, it is still outputting everything with those. I have tried deleting the previousratings.txt and .bak files, but that has not helped. What do I need to do to have the development ratings levels equal the current in game levels?
Old 10-23-2008, 02:25 PM   #58
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiz View Post
I have an issue I'd like some help on with the development report.

When I started my league, we had the ratings/talent set to 1-20, 1-10, 1-20 for the initial draft. However, once the season started, we voted to go to less definite information in 1-10, 1-5, 1-10 ratings/talents. However, since I ran the initial development report with the higher ratings, it is still outputting everything with those. I have tried deleting the previousratings.txt and .bak files, but that has not helped. What do I need to do to have the development ratings levels equal the current in game levels?
Did you change the ratings setting in the OOTPOU admin page?
Old 10-23-2008, 02:28 PM   #59
squiz
Bat Boy

Man, I'm such an idiot. Forgot about that. Oops.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:31 PM   #60
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiz View Post
Man, I'm such an idiot. Forgot about that. Oops.
No worries.