Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion

Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion Talk about our latest hockey manager game, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 08-21-2017, 09:13 PM   #1
BKL
All Star Reserve

FHM4 Suggestion

I really enjoy playing out games. I mentioned this in the past. I would love to see a sim speed option that sims fast but then slows downs for shots on goals and goals. This way, you can see highlights only.

Even better - one level that slows down for goals,another for goals and shots, another for goals, shots, penalties, fights, breakaways, etc.

Right now, it's hard to be "all or nothing" meaning you either have to watch everything relatively slow or sim fast and miss a lot of key plays.

Thoughts?
BKL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 02:20 PM   #2
Aube
Minors (Single A)

FHM2 had the show only highlights option, I was disappointed it wasn't in 3. It was nice because it would show it for all goals but sometimes for shots that don't go in too, so you'd never fully know if the play would result in a goal, let alone for which side. I would certainly welcome a similar feature being added back for FHM4.
Aube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 04:34 PM   #3
BKL
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aube View Post
FHM2 had the show only highlights option, I was disappointed it wasn't in 3. It was nice because it would show it for all goals but sometimes for shots that don't go in too, so you'd never fully know if the play would result in a goal, let alone for which side. I would certainly welcome a similar feature being added back for FHM4.
Yes, this would be great. I'm surprised they got rid of this. Would love to see it back. Would love to see highlights, get a feel for the team without having to watch an entire game.
Old 09-02-2017, 01:21 PM   #4
bradko
Minors (Single A)

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Wow. I didn't get FHM3 because I enjoy playing the games also and wanted a way to save a match and come back to it. That was with watching shots only. Now it has actually gotten worse as far as playing matches out. It seems the developers are more interested in the GM only crowd mostly. That is OK but no reason for me to upgrade from FHM2.
bradko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 04:12 PM   #5
BKL
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradko View Post
Wow. I didn't get FHM3 because I enjoy playing the games also and wanted a way to save a match and come back to it. That was with watching shots only. Now it has actually gotten worse as far as playing matches out. It seems the developers are more interested in the GM only crowd mostly. That is OK but no reason for me to upgrade from FHM2.
This could change with FHM4. We will have to wait and see.
Old 09-02-2017, 05:41 PM   #6
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKL View Post
This could change with FHM4. We will have to wait and see.
Jeff confirmed this on this week's Twitch stream so I will again here - More options are back for 4.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote