Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion Talk about the latest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 05-12-2018, 05:33 PM   #1
beatle
All Star Reserve

Can you make trades for other teams?

I read in one of the other threads, mod section, that you could trade between two other teams that are not one of yours. However, I tried to do this and could not select another team to make this action possible and I am commissioner mode. Can you do it, if so, how? I like the historical aspect of hockey. I am not in challenge mode.

Beatle
beatle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 12:27 PM   #2
redtiger7
All Star Starter

Edit the players to be on another team.
redtiger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 04:01 PM   #3
beatle
All Star Reserve

I know you can edit the players. My question was about the trading of other team players in the game since I read that in the mod section but could not find that option myself. If it can't be done, that is fine. I am just wondering if I am missing something. Thanks for responding!

By the way, I love playing 70's hockey. It was a great era with great players. I am a Boston fan and followed hockey because of the "Big, Bad Bruins", back in the day. Great personalities, fantastic competition and the beginning of what I believe in the rise of hockey's popularity. This of course led to the 80's with the goal scoring adding so much excitement to the game. This game lets you relive those days. My $.02!

Beatle
Old 05-13-2018, 08:52 PM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

No, the only way right now to switch players between two teams that you aren't running is by editing their teams. There's a "force trade" option that's similar to OOTP's if you're playing in commissioner mode, but it'll only work on the trade screen, and the only way to set up a trade there is by controlling one of the teams involved.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 03:48 PM   #5
beatle
All Star Reserve

Ok, Thanks. The mod post must have meant editing rather than trade.

Beatle