Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2007, 08:03 PM   #1
AD31
Major Leagues

Real Parks, Please help

So I have really been getting into the fictional universe, so i started a league in 1901 importing from the lahman DB so I would have real teams. Deleted players, made fakes, everything good.

Do the real parks get imported in with the players and expansion teams through the Lahman DB. (I do not mean pics here, but the pull down menu where you select park by name, I.E. Polo Grounds and the park effects are there)

To run it fictional I have to uncheck the import real rookies to league, and have not seen my list of available parks expand at all.

Is there anyway to add them in without having to do it manually? Can I make a new game, import from lahman, say in 2005, and take that park file and move it into my fictional league, opening up those park options?

If that does not work, could I, in theory, add another MLB into my fictional game, import from lahman, get the parks and use them in the fake league. Then delete the "real league" and its history but still have the park options?

I hope this question is clear. If not I will clarify. I cannot open the game now so can not try out some of these ideas, but if anyone else has experience that would be great.

Thanks guys
AD31 is offline   Reply With Quote