Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Front Office Football > FOF - General Discussions

FOF - General Discussions Discuss the upcoming Front Office Football by OOTP Developments here.

Old 05-09-2019, 09:53 PM   #41
webdox
Minors (Triple A)

You have my permission to funnel all of the money I dump on Perfect Team into the development of FOF!

Been waiting since 2000 something...

And Andy if I were a betting man I'm sure no 1st ultimate release of this game will come without an Auction House er Huddle House™. Moooooo. It's a cash cow.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:43 PM   #42
andyhdz
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by webdox View Post
You have my permission to funnel all of the money I dump on Perfect Team into the development of FOF!

Been waiting since 2000 something...

And Andy if I were a betting man I'm sure no 1st ultimate release of this game will come without an Auction House er Huddle House™. Moooooo. It's a cash cow.

They would reel me in. I'm not that great with baseball history but football...wow. I can imagine PT for football would be much more involved since football is way more of a team effort and you really would have to build a team's strategy around the players you had.
Old 05-10-2019, 07:36 PM   #43
File A
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatcat View Post
You have just been told there is nothing to tell, there has been nothing to tell for what 6 months maybe more. Even if it is just Jim working on the game for the last 6 months at perhaps 4 hours a day , 5 days a week that's 500 hours of work and there is nothing to tell. Now calm yourself, use that brain you have and work it out! Oh and please enjoy the rest of your day
I’ll use that brain of mine to understand the process - having been there, done that, and got the t-shirt too! Thanks!
Old 05-10-2019, 09:37 PM   #44
nbryant
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatcat View Post
I'm entitled to an opinion like many on here, i've been polite about it unlike you. It shows a real lack of intelligence to be abusive, top job sir!
Guess I should apologize for having offended your tender soul. Then again, no!
Old 05-15-2019, 08:39 PM   #45
Arobbins
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
No
^

Old 05-21-2019, 01:51 AM   #46
rgvicedo
Bat Boy

I am still waiting for the next season of Better Call Saul
Old 05-21-2019, 01:23 PM   #47
yazfan67
Minors (Triple A)

We've waited this long, let's make sure that it is as close to perfect as it can be before its release. Patience, my young Padawan.