Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 03-19-2018, 06:03 PM   #1
Arizing540
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Can't Open a Support Ticket

I'm having issues with Activation. I followed all the steps with no luck. I tried to manually activate, but I never get a box pop up that gives me the option to "activate using a different computer that has web access".

I tried opening a support ticket, but the link on the support page (http://support.ootpdevelopments.com/...ation-problems) just gives me a "Sorry, you do not have permission to carry out this action." message
Arizing540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:09 PM   #2
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizing540 View Post
I'm having issues with Activation. I followed all the steps with no luck. I tried to manually activate, but I never get a box pop up that gives me the option to "activate using a different computer that has web access".

I tried opening a support ticket, but the link on the support page (http://support.ootpdevelopments.com/...ation-problems) just gives me a "Sorry, you do not have permission to carry out this action." message
To open a ticket you first need to create an account and log in. Unfortunately we had to change the process due to some massive spam bot issues.

As far as the activation goes, I can give you the same tips here I would in support though.

First, double check to see you're using the correct code.

Next try running the game in admin mode and entering the license (If you're on a Windows machine, you can skip this step on a Mac).

To run the game in admin mode, right click on the icon and then you'll see an option to 'run as administrator'.

If you go to the directory where OOTP is installed and right click on the OOTP19.exe icon and then go to 'properties' > 'compatibility' you can select the option to 'run this program as administrator' on that screen and then every time you start the game it will automatically run in admin mode.

Sometimes doing that helps the license to stick.

Also, when entering the license, if you've been copy/pasting it, try entering it manually, if you've been manually entering it, try copy/pasting.

If those steps don't work make sure to whitelist OOTP in your firewall and anti-virus programs. Then try turning off your pc and restarting it as well and then try re-entering the license.

Let me know if that helps. If not I'll try to walk you through some more troubleshooting.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:39 PM   #3
Arizing540
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanks for the quick response. I'm blind and somehow didn't see the "register" button on the ticket page.

I was able to finally activate my license. I was about to give up and I turned my firewall back on and reconnected to the internet. Then for some reason the Manual activation box finally popped up, so I finished the activation that way
Arizing540 is offline   Reply With Quote