Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 17 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 17 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 03-13-2017, 02:33 PM   #1
ptwarr18
Major Leagues

OOTP Vet looking for established league

Help wanted: I am an OOTP vet from approx OOTP5 until OOTP releases around 2012, which is when I mostly lost touch with the community. Trying to get back into things with an established online league with hopefully over 10 seasons of activity and stability. I really am looking for an active owner/GM base with lots of forum and trading activity. Any articles are a plus but don't want them to be a requirement. I'll probably have them plus podcasts on my team as I have time.

My biggest OOTP accomplishment is taking the San Lorenzo Legends, a 4th level expansion team of the promotion/relegation style World Baseball Hierarchy to the top US tier and winning a championship there. I dabbled in a few other leagues with little managerial success probably due to my focus on WBH. I don't think I made it past 5 seasons in any other leagues.

Would love another shot to focus on 1 team in a great league. If anyone has any suggestions while I browse for a league it would be appreciated!

EDIT - Looking for a league planning on making the jump to OOTP 2018 soon as I do not own 2017. Would be happy to get acclimated to the league on your forums and get to know people early if you're planning to upgrade in the next few months.

Thanks,
Bobby

Last edited by ptwarr18; 03-13-2017 at 05:00 PM.
ptwarr18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 09:08 AM   #2
mavericktango
Major Leagues

The PEBA might be a good fit for you

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=272603
Old 03-14-2017, 01:47 PM   #3
ptwarr18
Major Leagues

Nice, I actually had a very brief run there. It always seemed like a great league but I tried to add it on top of the WBH. It's too detailed to be a "2nd league" but I think it's a great fit for me now. When do you guys move to OOTP 2018? I didn't want to drop a purchase into the old one with new one coming so soon.
Old 03-30-2017, 07:02 PM   #4
KCBaseballVaultTroy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Message me and I'll send you info for the 2 casual leagues I'm in

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
KCBaseballVaultTroy is offline   Reply With Quote