Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 06-13-2018, 05:48 PM   #361
ederemer
Minors (Single A)

Not sure if including no-trade clauses is an intentional decision but I went through Cot's and found all the players who currently have one:

HOU P Justin Verlander
HOU C Brian McCann
HOU 2B Jose Altuve
LAA OF Mike Trout
LAA 1B Albert Pujols
LAA OF Justin Upton
SEA 2B Robinson Cano
SEA P Mike Leake
SEA SS Jean Segura
DET 1B Miguel Cabrera
MIN 1B Joe Mauer
NYY OF Giancarlo Stanton
NYY P Masahiro Tanaka
NYY OF Jacoby Ellsbury
TOR SS Troy Tulowitzki - became full no-trade when he got traded
SF C Buster Posey
SF P Mark Melancon
SF OF Hunter Pence
SF SS Brandon Crawford
CHC P Jon Lester
CHC 2B Ben Zobrist
CIN 1B Joey Votto
STL P Adam Wainwright
STL OF Dexter Fowler
STL P Brett Cecil
NYM OF Yoenis Cespedes
WAS 1B Ryan Zimmerman

Also SD 1B Eric Hosmer has full no trade through 2020, but then earns 10-5 in 2022 essentially meaning he could only be traded in 2021. Might as well be full.

Not sure if these aren't all included in the quickstart because they're frustrating but I thought I'd share!
ederemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 05:57 PM   #362
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by ederemer View Post
Not sure if including no-trade clauses is an intentional decision but I went through Cot's and found all the players who currently have one:

HOU P Justin Verlander
HOU C Brian McCann
HOU 2B Jose Altuve
LAA OF Mike Trout
LAA 1B Albert Pujols
LAA OF Justin Upton
SEA 2B Robinson Cano
SEA P Mike Leake
SEA SS Jean Segura
DET 1B Miguel Cabrera
MIN 1B Joe Mauer
NYY OF Giancarlo Stanton
NYY P Masahiro Tanaka
NYY OF Jacoby Ellsbury
SF C Buster Posey
SF P Mark Melancon
SF OF Hunter Pence
SF SS Brandon Crawford
CHC P Jon Lester
CHC 2B Ben Zobrist
CIN 1B Joey Votto
STL P Adam Wainwright
STL OF Dexter Fowler
STL P Brett Cecil
NYM OF Yoenis Cespedes
WAS 1B Ryan Zimmerman

Also SD 1B Eric Hosmer has full no trade through 2020, but then earns 10-5 in 2022 essentially meaning he could only be traded in 2021. Might as well be full.

Not sure if these aren't all included in the quickstart because they're frustrating but I thought I'd share!
It's much appreciated, but the issue is that we can't currently set these in the roster editor we use. Hopefully that can change soon and we can get these added in.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 08:46 PM   #363
The Yurpman
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by ederemer View Post

HOU P Justin Verlander
HOU C Brian McCann
HOU 2B Jose Altuve
LAA OF Mike Trout
LAA 1B Albert Pujols
LAA OF Justin Upton
SEA 2B Robinson Cano
SEA P Mike Leake
SEA SS Jean Segura
DET 1B Miguel Cabrera
MIN 1B Joe Mauer
NYY OF Giancarlo Stanton
NYY P Masahiro Tanaka
NYY OF Jacoby Ellsbury
SF C Buster Posey
SF P Mark Melancon
SF OF Hunter Pence
SF SS Brandon Crawford
CHC P Jon Lester
CHC 2B Ben Zobrist
CIN 1B Joey Votto
STL P Adam Wainwright
STL OF Dexter Fowler
STL P Brett Cecil
NYM OF Yoenis Cespedes
WAS 1B Ryan Zimmerman

So helpful! Thank you!
The Yurpman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 11:34 PM   #364
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

Another problem that some Drafted guys are missing but when get to Draft they show up like Crosby also the Third guy the Rays Drafted is missing to so I can't put him on Rays.
2 suggestions first next Roster update be a Saved Game as of Draft Pick Signing Deadline Day and be able to sign all Draft Picks to a contract.

Last edited by mgom27; 06-16-2018 at 11:50 PM.
mgom27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 11:13 AM   #365
ohiodevil
OOTP Roster Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgom27 View Post
Another problem that some Drafted guys are missing but when get to Draft they show up like Crosby also the Third guy the Rays Drafted is missing to so I can't put him on Rays.
2 suggestions first next Roster update be a Saved Game as of Draft Pick Signing Deadline Day and be able to sign all Draft Picks to a contract.
Who do you think is missing? The Rays took Nick Schnell with their third pick in the draft (which was a 1st round supplemental) and I found him simply by searching for him.
Attached Images
ohiodevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 01:31 AM   #366
The Yurpman
Major Leagues

Was just going through the 2018 draft and there seems to be two Drew Jarmuz. Same exact name, birthday, etc. One is slightly higher rated so I deleted the lower rated one. I haven't noticed any other duplicates but I'll post if I find one.

EDIT: I don't know if this matters but I have a 40 round draft.
The Yurpman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 04:02 AM   #367
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yurpman View Post
Was just going through the 2018 draft and there seems to be two Drew Jarmuz. Same exact name, birthday, etc. One is slightly higher rated so I deleted the lower rated one. I haven't noticed any other duplicates but I'll post if I find one.

EDIT: I don't know if this matters but I have a 40 round draft.
Good catch! Fixed.

Old 06-21-2018, 11:05 AM   #368
nutt
OOTP Roster Team

Not sure if this has been brought up but Build 53, the Texas AirHogs have the entire 2017 WBC Chinese National Team as its roster on the Majors quickstart.

Also noticed if you un-retire players (such as the German/French/Czech players) and move them to any team, they get moved to First Base no matter if they pitch and can't hit, or if they are a 5'5" second baseman.
nutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 11:08 AM   #369
ohiodevil
OOTP Roster Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutt View Post
Not sure if this has been brought up but Build 53, the Texas AirHogs have the entire 2017 WBC Chinese National Team as its roster on the Majors quickstart.
The Airhogs actually do have the Chinese National team on their roster this season.

http://am-association.wttbaseball.po...seasonid=31274

We have an interesting move from the Texas AirHogs (independent; American Association),*as*30 members of the Chinese National Baseball Team will rotate in and out of the AirHogs roster.

Thirty members of the Chinese National Baseball Team (known as the Beiiing Shougang Eagles) will train at AirHogs Stadium and rotate as players on the Texas AirHogs roster. The team is sponsored by*Shougang Sports.*This will be the first time in history that a National Team has played a season as part of a professional baseball league in the United States.

https://ballparkdigest.com/2018/05/1...ld-indy-squad/

Last edited by ohiodevil; 06-21-2018 at 11:11 AM.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:47 AM   #370
nutt
OOTP Roster Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiodevil View Post
The Airhogs actually do have the Chinese National team on their roster this season.

http://am-association.wttbaseball.po...seasonid=31274

We have an interesting move from the Texas AirHogs (independent; American Association),*as*30 members of the Chinese National Baseball Team will rotate in and out of the AirHogs roster.

Thirty members of the Chinese National Baseball Team (known as the Beiiing Shougang Eagles) will train at AirHogs Stadium and rotate as players on the Texas AirHogs roster. The team is sponsored by*Shougang Sports.*This will be the first time in history that a National Team has played a season as part of a professional baseball league in the United States.

https://ballparkdigest.com/2018/05/1...ld-indy-squad/
SWEET!!!! In all actuality, that means more Chinese players with WBC stats I have (I have all four tournaments laid out for CSV format).
nutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 12:15 PM   #371
ohiodevil
OOTP Roster Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutt View Post
SWEET!!!! In all actuality, that means more Chinese players with WBC stats I have (I have all four tournaments laid out for CSV format).
When I was updating the Indy rosters for the quickstart, I kept waiting for the Airhogs to post their roster, and when it got to 3 or 4 days before the American Association's opening day I was getting worried that they were going to fold like Laredo Lemurs did before the start of last season. Finally I looked at their website and saw that article about the Chinese National Team and they posted their roster, luckily most of the guys were in the database already for the WBC .
Old 06-21-2018, 03:14 PM   #372
sprague
All Star Starter

Small thing.
Noticed that playoff gp for batters in playoff is wrong. For example buster posey in his World Series years lists as played in 6 or 7 games. The rest of his stats are right. Same for all players.
Pitchers stats all seem correct.
sprague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 03:10 PM   #373
qcbandits
Banned

Infractions: 0/4 (4)
Question about the most recent update.

The draft improvements, were players added or just ratings of the existing players tweaked? I've been going through the list of missing draft picks for the last 20 mins and have yet to find a new player added and I've created a new game using 19.7 build 59
qcbandits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:11 AM   #374
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by qcbandits View Post
Question about the most recent update.

The draft improvements, were players added or just ratings of the existing players tweaked? I've been going through the list of missing draft picks for the last 20 mins and have yet to find a new player added and I've created a new game using 19.7 build 59
What players were you looking for, can you give me a couple specific examples?

Both. There are only around 50 guys from the draft not in the db now as of the patch. So I'm not sure what's happening but I'd guess somehow you have an old version of the db.

Maybe go to settings and force reinstallation of the game data, and then start a new game. That might show give you the updated rosters if they didn't install correctly for some reason.

Old 07-12-2018, 10:15 PM   #375
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

I notice some Draft Picks missing to like when trying to put them on the Team that Drafted them like Austin H.,Matt Berard and so on. Another problem is that we not have leave of Abence option so for C. Rasmus had to Suspended him like 300 days because he hasen't Offical Retired yet Iike Jayson Worth has.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:37 PM   #376
qcbandits
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Berger View Post
What players were you looking for, can you give me a couple specific examples?

Both. There are only around 50 guys from the draft not in the db now as of the patch. So I'm not sure what's happening but I'd guess somehow you have an old version of the db.

Maybe go to settings and force reinstallation of the game data, and then start a new game. That might show give you the updated rosters if they didn't install correctly for some reason.
Thanks Lucas. I'll try that in the morning. I've been updating the rosters and putting the signed picks on their teams and I've got over a hundred at least missing picks.
Old 07-13-2018, 03:16 AM   #377
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Thanks Lucas. I'll try that in the morning. I've been updating the rosters and putting the signed picks on their teams and I've got over a hundred at least missing picks.
It's also possible some guys who are in the db didn't make it into the set because their ratings are too low and the game automatically takes the top 1300 or so highest rated guys. Since that includes plenty of HS guys who weren't drafted (though I've moved many of them to future years when they'll be eligible from college already) that can tend to push out some of the lower rated college guys.

Old 07-13-2018, 07:41 AM   #378
qcbandits
Banned

Quote:
It's also possible some guys who are in the db didn't make it into the set because their ratings are too low and the game automatically takes the top 1300 or so highest rated guys. Since that includes plenty of HS guys who weren't drafted (though I've moved many of them to future years when they'll be eligible from college already) that can tend to push out some of the lower rated college guys.
I'm missing a big chunk of guys in the top 10 rounds as of now. I'll try forcing the data update. Or since I'm looking to just grab screenshots of their ratings and recreate them in the previous file I'm working on, any chance you'd be willing to create a QS and send it to me so that I know I've got the players that are missing in there? It'd also help me finish the draft pick FGs cus I know how they're named lol
Old 07-13-2018, 08:07 AM   #379
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
I'm missing a big chunk of guys in the top 10 rounds as of now. I'll try forcing the data update. Or since I'm looking to just grab screenshots of their ratings and recreate them in the previous file I'm working on, any chance you'd be willing to create a QS and send it to me so that I know I've got the players that are missing in there? It'd also help me finish the draft pick FGs cus I know how they're named lol
There's no way anyone from the top 10 rounds should be missing, they were all in the db long ago.

Did you start a new save with the latest patch? Any changes won't show up in a save started before the patch.

Old 07-13-2018, 12:39 PM   #380
Benchmark
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
There's no way anyone from the top 10 rounds should be missing, they were all in the db long ago.

Did you start a new save with the latest patch? Any changes won't show up in a save started before the patch.

Lukas,

I can confirm he is right. Check Ryan Conroy and Kevin Magee from Baltimore. I used the QS-Majors and created 40 rounds with 1400 players created and they don't show up. Some players are in other drafts which I found using the search. I only did BAL then gave up becasue they alone were missing 14 of 40 draft picks. 3 if I read my notes correctly were in other drafts.
Benchmark is offline   Reply With Quote