Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2019, 01:13 PM   #321
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Post Deleted.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-21-2019 at 09:15 PM.
Eugene Church is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 01:18 PM   #322
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
I will probably need some college-level and high school-level sets done here at some point, for this fictional nation, of course, once I am able to create the needed feeder leagues for it. But let's get this thing up and running enough for now, at least.

As for parks, maybe we can get them made soon, if God so desires to lead others to make them as needed and desired and all. Same thing in terms of any of us being able to work on certain needed text files and whatnot, of course. I have absolutely no doubt God will provide further help here, if He so desires, for sure. I mean, look at all He's already done here! He's amazing beyond compare! Praise God for that! CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 01:20 PM   #323
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Odlasvoi City Stingers, not Odlasvoi Stingers. They also must have at least some insect-like features and/or touches, if possible, seeing as their parent club is the Amjasi Hornets, after all. Thanks. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-21-2019 at 01:22 PM.
Old 02-21-2019, 01:30 PM   #324
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
I will probably need some college-level and high school-level sets done here at some point, for this fictional nation, of course, once I am able to create the needed feeder leagues for it. But let's get this thing up and running enough for now, at least.

As for parks, maybe we can get them made soon, if God so desires to lead others to make them as needed and desired and all. Same thing in terms of any of us being able to work on certain needed text files and whatnot, of course. I have absolutely no doubt God will provide further help here, if He so desires, for sure. I mean, look at all He's already done here! He's amazing beyond compare! Praise God for that! CD out.
Let's take care of the 24 Teams First... the Major League and the Minor League... then we will see about doing the others... PLEASE let's take things one step at a time.
Old 02-21-2019, 01:32 PM   #325
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Odlasvoi City Stingers, not Odlasvoi Stingers. They also must have at least some insect-like features and/or touches, if possible, seeing as their parent club is the Amjasi Hornets, after all. Thanks. CD out.
Check the list of cities... Odlasvoi is there... not Odlavoi City Stingers.

See post #2 in this thread.

That is the best Scorpion I could find... I have no idea of what you mean by "insect-like features".

This is all I'm going to do on the Stingers... you can use it if you like... or not use it.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-21-2019 at 07:54 PM.
Old 02-21-2019, 01:38 PM   #326
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Yes, my thoughts exactly. I am going to keep the SRL on its Opening Day until we have its original logos settled on, if not also the parks, at least. I have input the relevant details into each park, dimensions and factors and weather-wise, at least, but don't have 3d pictures for them or adjusted the on-field locations for fielders, runners, or batters yet, unfortunately. One thing at a time, of course. We surely don't want this sort of thing to be like houses built on sand, do we? CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 01:51 PM   #327
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Okay, then I'll recheck this thread for relevant posts. Probably forgot, as usual, in all the goings-on around then up to now, then, I think. I often forget things unconsciously, I'm sure, due to my AS, you see, Eugene. Will edit needed posts accordingly, then. Thank you for reminding me. Maybe this is one team we'll have to ask others to do, because I know I won't likely be able to do it myself, and you just stated you couldn't. Thanks for your help and all so far, in any case. CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 02:20 PM   #328
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Posts #2 and #87, at least, for this thread address the Stingers, Eugene. Thank you for the notice, however. Much appreciated, for sure. CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 02:28 PM   #329
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Post 149 for this thread, at least, as well, mentions the Stingers in relation to Odlasvoi City. Thanks for your help. CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 02:32 PM   #330
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Please advise everyone this dynasty is currently being run through OOTP 18, not 19. None of my dynasties have yet been imported or created in 19, and they may not be for a while yet, for various reasons. Thank you. CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 06:35 PM   #331
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Interlocking S and P, no T, on any caps for St. Peter. Don't want them to look too much like St. Paul Saints caps, you see. Or they can use an interlocking SPH look of some kind for them, instead, if they like. Thanks. CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 07:55 PM   #332
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Interlocking S and P, no T, on any caps for St. Peter. Don't want them to look too much like St. Paul Saints caps, you see. Or they can use an interlocking SPH look of some kind for them, instead, if they like. Thanks. CD out.
I will ask them to use interlocking "SP" on the logo... and a script font.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-21-2019 at 09:17 PM.
Old 02-21-2019, 08:22 PM   #333
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Thank you. One note on the SP for the caps. I want the letters interlocking, if possible. I plan for them to be one of the very few teams in either the SRL or the CKU to include interlocking letters on their caps at this point in time, you see. If not the only such team, so as to better distinguish themselves from other teams in either league, for sure.

On the jerseys, the wordmark they choose to use should be a script-style font of some sort that flows well, too. Font choice is up to any designer who attempts this on the jerseys, as long as it meets that condition, and has the requested color as you stated used as best as possible. Please notify them of the above details as well. CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 09:21 PM   #334
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Odlasvoi City Stingers Primary Logo, Secondary Logo, Home Cap, Away Cap
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-21-2019 at 10:22 PM.
Old 02-21-2019, 09:31 PM   #335
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Main body for the Stingers mascot should be that of a scorpion. There should be insect-like wings and/or eyes and/or six legs. There should be twin stingers coming out of the head as described earlier in this thread, as well, but not a scorpion-like tail. The main logo should appear on a shield of some sort, while the secondary logo can be a circular or an oval one, depending on how the designer or designers choose to make those logos. One of the most famous military units in the nation's history was frequently called The Royal Stingers, you see. Thank you. CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:03 PM   #336
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Main body for the Stingers mascot should be that of a scorpion. There should be insect-like wings and/or eyes and/or six legs. There should be twin stingers coming out of the head as described earlier in this thread, as well, but not a scorpion-like tail. The main logo should appear on a shield of some sort, while the secondary logo can be a circular or an oval one, depending on how the designer or designers choose to make those logos. One of the most famous military units in the nation's history was frequently called The Royal Stingers, you see. Thank you. CD out.
This is what you get for the Odlasvoi City Stingers.

It's your choice... to use it or not.

This is the second time I have done this logo... I will not do it a third time.

Sorry, I do not have the skills to do what you want for the Stingers.

This is what you get... period.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:09 PM   #337
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Thank you very much here, Eugene. I will DEFINITELY use them all, at some point, but I don't know when I will just yet. However, maybe they'd fit well around the time of WWII, if not a bit earlier than that timeframe, I think.

No need to do them directly again, from your end. They look great, as a matter of fact. Definitely worth using for at least 15-20 seasons, it seems to me, just so you know.

Maybe God will provide someone else who can do that sort of thing that I think I may be looking for here at least once. Look what He's already done here with this particular project, at least! He's really doing a great job at it, for sure! Praise God! CD out.

P.S. They may have appeared on my tablet, when I checked this thread again on it, just a little bit ago. But for some reason, I can't see them at the moment using my laptop. I'll check back in a little while, and see if they show up on the relevant post. Keep up the great work. You're doing splendidly here, and I thank you for that. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-21-2019 at 10:36 PM.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:32 PM   #338
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Okay, now I'm seeing the logos and both caps. Thank you. I can't wait to see the uniforms you have in mind here, then, of course. CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:02 PM   #339
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Thank you very much here, Eugene. I will DEFINITELY use them all, at some point, but I don't know when I will just yet. However, maybe they'd fit well around the time of WWII, if not a bit earlier than that timeframe, I think.

No need to do them directly again, from your end. They look great, as a matter of fact. Definitely worth using for at least 15-20 seasons, it seems to me, just so you know.

Maybe God will provide someone else who can do that sort of thing that I think I may be looking for here at least once. Look what He's already done here with this particular project, at least! He's really doing a great job at it, for sure! Praise God! CD out.

P.S. They may have appeared on my tablet, when I checked this thread again on it, just a little bit ago. But for some reason, I can't see them at the moment using my laptop. I'll check back in a little while, and see if they show up on the relevant post. Keep up the great work. You're doing splendidly here, and I thank you for that. CD out.
The Odlasvoi Stingers are the last team I am going to do for you.

I think I have wasted a lot of time on your project... I was too busy doing the 24 teams that I didn't really pay close attention to all of your lengthy posts and ramblings....if I had known you weren't going to use my logos, jerseys and caps until the 1940's, I would have never gotten involved in your project.

I hope you can complete it... but I will not longer be a part of it.

I will do the Stingers' jerseys tonight and post them later.

Sorry, that this didn't work out.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:03 PM   #340
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Maybe these logos and caps may just turn out to be along the lines of the Stingers' most popular and most classic looks, more or less. We'll have to see, I think. Thanks again for them. Based on the looks of the provided logos and caps, I have no doubt that your take on the related uniforms will be quite good, ultimately. CD out.