Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #201
vbm95u
Bat Boy

Looking for an online league

I'm familiar with OOTP, but I've never been in an online league and am very interested in joining. I promise to be active and timely! Email me at vbm95u@acu.edu if you need an owner!

Vic McCracken
vbm95u@acu.edu
vbm95u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 03:59 PM   #202
sbenge
Bat Boy

League

Looking to join a league. Been using Version 9 for several months but never played online. Email me at sbenge@yahoo.com

Thanks

Shawn
sbenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 08:55 PM   #203
A.J.
Bat Boy

Willing to join a league. Been in online leagues before so I know how they work, plus I run on, but looking for one I dont have to run lol.

just PM here

thanks AJ
A.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 09:09 PM   #204
Mully
Bat Boy

I'd like to join a league. I have no experience with online leagues, so I may need some coaching, but I promise to be a dedicated GM. I'd prefer actual MLB rosters. Please PM me here or email me at hawkslb15@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Mully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:04 PM   #205
DigginGraves
Bat Boy

Looking for an online league.

New to the game but a giant fan of baseball... did my research and ended up chosing OOTP. I would love to join a league with real MLB players but I'm open to anything...
email me at mhargraves@gmail.com
DigginGraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:36 PM   #206
DigginGraves
Bat Boy

Hoping to join a league soon!!

Never played online before, might need some assistance but I know the game and will remain active.

email me mhargraves@gmail.com
DigginGraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:10 AM   #207
pschwar
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hi all! I'm looking for a MLB-based (preferably) league...

Been playing each version of OOTP since version 3. Been a member of this forum since March 2002. Just never had the guts to try an online league for some reason. And been playing version 9 since June.

Would love to hear from you!

E-mail: phillip dot schwarzmann at gmail dot com
pschwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:50 PM   #208
Midway82
Bat Boy

Would like to join a league!!

Please email me at: amlm1982@yahoo.co.uk
Midway82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:06 PM   #209
thewalker
New User

wanting to join online league

have never been in one before may need some tips, but will run my team well. I have no preference on real or fake teams. Email at bearwalkeristhe****@yahoo.com
thewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:55 AM   #210
Smithusaf22
Bat Boy

looking to join league

looking for mlb or fictional league. email me here or smithusaf22@aol.com
Smithusaf22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:59 AM   #211
Smithusaf22
Bat Boy

looking to join league

I'd like to join a league. i love baseball so mi a very dedicated GM. I'd prefer actual MLB rosters. Please PM me here or email me at smithusaf22@aol.com
Smithusaf22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:52 AM   #212
chappy5150
Bat Boy

I'd like to join a league as well. Serious player here. Experienced...

chappy5150@gmail.com
chappy5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:11 AM   #213
pumph
Minors (Single A)

Longtime OOTP player (dating back to the original OOTP), looking to get back into a 6.5 league.

Here is what I'm looking for:

League that uses 6.5 with 1-10 rating system.

Imports/exports of league data/files. (Should go without saying, but there are leagues out their that still do things the old fashioned way).

No activity points, etc. for writing articles, trading, whatever. While I'm all for activity and adding content to the league, the league should be about managing your team and not who can boost their players or finances because they make more trades or write an article about their team.

Original franchises. I want a league that still has the original, authentic, MLB franchise locations, mascots, and logos. If it's a historical league, that's fine. But I don't want to be facing the Sheboygan 69'ers.

A league with no more than 2-3 sims per week, and nothing more than a 10-14-day sim at a time. The shorter the sims, the more control I can have on my team, which is a good thing.

All of these items are deal breakers for me. I'm specific in what I'm looking for, because that's just how I want to play the game. If your league meets these settings, please email me at edreco at yahoo dot com with a link to your league and a list of teams that are available.

If I have to go on a waiting list, that is fine. I will join one league and one league only, because that is how I play. I devote my time and energy to one league and that's it.
pumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:20 PM   #214
wvufan42
Bat Boy

I am interested in joining a league. I am new to online leagues, but pretty familiar with OOTP. Please PM me.
wvufan42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:44 AM   #215
DarkMattr
Bat Boy

I would like to join a league

I would like to join one or two leagues, I have been playing OOTP for several years but have never played in a league before so I may need some assistance..

darkmatter@wi.rr.com

Luke
DarkMattr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:17 PM   #216
DustinthePOWERHOUSE
All Star Reserve

Old Green Blue Man

Got your attention?

I am looking for another league, a well designed, very in depth, very active league.

Of course the website should be awesome as well, because well why not?

I'm green in terms of league, but really enjoy it and will spend the necessary time needed on a league so let me know.

To Contact me either send a PM or e-mail me or AIM me any of those options should work!
DustinthePOWERHOUSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:12 AM   #217
randb1722
Bat Boy

New player looking for a GM position

Howdy,

I have been playing OOTP for about three years now and would now like to take the step of joining an online league. Let me know if you have place for a dedicated GM.

Thanks,
Ryan

cbutank@hotmail.com
randb1722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 04:49 AM   #218
teampunjabi
Bat Boy

Purchased OOTP 6 a few years ago...played that game to death. And now just recently purchased ootp 9. Never played in an online league before because it was so complicated to me in ootp 6. I hear that it is really a breeze and I also want the most realistic baseball experience out there, which includes humans as GM's. Would like to join a very organized competitive league.

EMAIL: argulati@uh.edu
teampunjabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #219
limsol45
Minors (Single A)

I'm looking to join a league. Im completely new to ootp in general so looking to get my feet wet. Hit me up on aim or email if you have an opening.

email: limsol_45@yahoo.com
aim:limsol45
limsol45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 01:53 AM   #220
coby858
Bat Boy

Exclamation

Looking for a very well organized league with dedicated owners. I have some experience with OOTP leagues. MLB or fictional (MLB prefered).

Email - pdub858@yahoo.com
yahoo messenger - pdub858
AIM - coby858 - (not on as much)
coby858 is offline   Reply With Quote