Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Trouble-Shooting & Tech Support

Old 03-16-2015, 03:14 PM   #341
gascoyne
Minors (Rookie Ball)

joke

gave up playing it now total waste of time, game a joke, waste of money, i got every version of game on pc, and 2013 is a joke its 2015 and the game is still unplayable, better off giving us all our money back scrap the game and go back to 2 or 2.5 or even part one is better than this crap is now
gascoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 08:06 PM   #342
prismark
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prismark View Post
I'm having the same universe issues, it is interchanging fighters no matter how I group. Anyone know a workaround? Also is it possible to get a copy of 2.5 still, I had fun with that on an old computer.

And frankly I'm amazed they have the audacity to sell this - I bought this yesterday.
I just wanted to add after reading up it seems the issues are exclusively related to generated fighters. If I take the fighter universe from the mods forums, I seem to have a very playable game so far!
prismark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 04:39 AM   #343
gascoyne
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I don't generate fighters, rfg I use fighters in game, there are fighters in game that ratings jump up or down, then jump division the game is a joke
Old 03-21-2015, 01:03 PM   #344
Cap
Hall Of Famer

This seems to be the old problem with PC gaming. Trying to get a game to run on a multitude of different systems. I use TB2013 and don't have any problems with fighters I imported from my old V2.0 game. I have trouble with RFG fighters and boxers I import from the forum. I notice now that if I take an existing fighter from a different weight class and tweak him into another fighter I want, I have no problems. It's almost as if my game will only function with a particular number of active boxers. Any more than what I have, and the new guys don't work.

Cap
Old 04-02-2015, 06:21 PM   #345
gascoyne
Minors (Rookie Ball)

about time we had another update to sort out the problems that are still in the game, or give us are money back cause all the problems i dont bother attempting to play this rubbish anymore
Old 04-15-2015, 07:38 PM   #346
gascoyne
Minors (Rookie Ball)

No news on any update to sort the problems in the game what ajoke
Old 04-16-2015, 01:26 PM   #347
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

The game title was bought by the guy that is the current developer. He is not here much but has his own site and message boards.

Perhaps you would have better luck contacting pissed paul over there.

P.I.S.D. Forums ? View forum - Title Bout Championship Boxing

Sorry, I certainly can empathize with your frustrations, there just isn't anyone here that can help.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:10 PM   #348
gascoyne
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanks chris i will do
Old 04-17-2015, 07:28 PM   #349
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gascoyne View Post
Thanks chris i will do

Actually, he has been posting in this thread (as recent as today):

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ml#post3854951

Maybe you can catch his eye there.
Old 10-18-2015, 05:46 PM   #350
gascoyne
Minors (Rookie Ball)

ipad

Thought i would try game on ipad as gave up on pc, and its just as unplayable on there
Old 11-10-2015, 11:33 AM   #351
American_Ernesider
Major Leagues

I can deal with games that crash some because I have experienced that before. It is a hassle, but most of my crashes have occurred at uncommon edits like to the nation file. Not acceptable, but I can work around it.

What kills this game for me...and I am trying to give it another shot on a different computer...is the seemingly random changes to fighters weight classes or ratings. If I could pinpoint the reason, but the only thing seems to be related to adding other fighters random or imports, which is a function of the game.

Has anyone added fighters and had no issues, or figured a workaround?
American_Ernesider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 07:09 PM   #352
Bat Boy

Ratings and stats issues

Switched my universe over to tbcb 2013 recently; mainly because I had a new laptop and therefore needed a new licence and this has not worked for some reason. I any case I am having two issues. The first is that if I add a new rating at a different weight for a boxer and close the game down, when I reopen it, the rating has been changed; ie the actual numbers in the fields and also the weight division that I had for the new rating. The weight and numbers that arise seem to be random.
Secondly, the individual boxer stats are out in that the "landed opp" and "missed op" are exactly the same figure for all boxers, the "self opp" figure is correct but the "missed op' is not as it merely repeats the same figure. Hope there is a solution-thanks
1453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 02:33 PM   #353
Aceshigh24
All Star Reserve

If i bought the game back in 2003 and haven't played it in god knows how many years and i'm getting the 501 error, is that why it's not working? Shouldn't it work regardless or do i need to have the order ID reset?

I don't care to buy it again. Just want to get back into it.
Aceshigh24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 12:00 PM   #354
Rob7832
Bat Boy

Issue with Title Bout Championship Boxing 2013,v1.4.

Hey Everyone!
I am currently using Windows 8.1,the game runs well except that it erases all new saved content like new fighters that I have created or fights that I have organized,pressing the "save button" makes no difference,after a few minutes that I have created a new fighter it disappears like it never existed even when I press the "save button" during all process of its creation.
Has this happened to anyone?
Is this some kind of bug?
Thanks for the help in advance
Rob7832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 06:44 PM   #355
markthyme
Bat Boy

Question fight card scheduler stuck on one bout

How can I reset the fightcard autoscheduler??? Right now it won't allow me to set up fight cards. It just shows one bout over and over again. Can not find a way to clear that.
markthyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 10:40 PM   #356
Mugsy
Minors (Triple A)

Fighters history disappeared

In TBCB 2013 suddenly one of my fighters personal bout history disappeared. His stats are still there but all the fights he had no longer show up in his history. On the fighters he fought his name is just blank on their histories. When I try to edit it manually to add his name back in, it doesn't let me. Any help or suggestions? (I have his fight history saved on an excel sheet so I can easily find who he fought)
Mugsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 01:22 AM   #357
Mugsy
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugsy View Post
In TBCB 2013 suddenly one of my fighters personal bout history disappeared. His stats are still there but all the fights he had no longer show up in his history. On the fighters he fought his name is just blank on their histories. When I try to edit it manually to add his name back in, it doesn't let me. Any help or suggestions? (I have his fight history saved on an excel sheet so I can easily find who he fought)

So I tried to post this in the PISD forum since I figured Paul would have a better shot of seeing it there and maybe answering this. It said the moderator had to review the post before it was submitted. Still waiting for that approval. Very frustrating to be kind of ignored
Mugsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 01:43 PM   #358
PacMan1819
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugsy View Post
So I tried to post this in the PISD forum since I figured Paul would have a better shot of seeing it there and maybe answering this. It said the moderator had to review the post before it was submitted. Still waiting for that approval. Very frustrating to be kind of ignored
Yeah man. Welcome to the title bout community.. unfortunately the game developers are too busy creating a career mode on a game yet to be released to care about the fact that they released a game (2013) that is complete garbage and is most certainly going to turn most people off from even giving their new game a chance.
PacMan1819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 04:24 PM   #359
Cap
Hall Of Famer

TB2013 was put out before it was properly bug-tested. Most of us went back to using TB 2.5 while we wait for the promised career version. We are all hoping the next version being tested will be bug-free.

Cap
Old 08-21-2018, 12:46 AM   #360
grozzleyoti1975
Bat Boy

cant even start my game

Just bought the game, but I keep getting an error every time I try to start saying my sound layer was unable to start, then the game doesn't start

Any thoughts?
grozzleyoti1975 is offline   Reply With Quote