Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2020, 07:18 PM   #1
kmbrahm
Bat Boy

2D and 3D stadium issue - sorry if wrong forum

I downloaded the file for Spectrum Field from here: https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...=290798&page=5

I imported the prk file and everything appears to fit on the image (Modern 2D), but the numbers show up on the field in the wrong places, for example, left field distance shows up 3rd base out of play, and every outfield distance is shown and scooted near the infielders.

Also, the 3D file isn't of the type that appears to be one that's compatible.

The player positions look like they are right in setup, but definitely scooted to the right in the sim. (Edit - player positions are definitely off)

I'm brand new to this system. Can anyone help?

Last edited by kmbrahm; 05-26-2020 at 07:36 PM.
kmbrahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 12:47 PM   #2
micropterus58
All Star Starter

You should post this in the original authors post in the future. Otherwise you can fix the locations yourself. The 2D and 3D ball locations are not intended to be exact during the animations. The 3D Warehouse model can be used to make an OOTP model. It may have been included to show the model or provide help to any potential 3D maker.
micropterus58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 01:18 PM   #3
kmbrahm
Bat Boy

Appreciate the response. It looks like the user hasn't been active for awhile, which is why I posted here.

I tried fixing the locations (of the players) but I'm obviously not doing something right. Drag and drop is pretty wonky on my machine and the graphic takes up only a quarter of the space (maybe that's the issue).

I'll need to learn more about the ball locations.
Old 05-31-2020, 05:36 PM   #4
kmbrahm
Bat Boy

I fixed the locations and coordinates, but still seeing hits come out of first base dugout and wall locations just outside the infield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micropterus58 View Post
You should post this in the original authors post in the future. Otherwise you can fix the locations yourself. The 2D and 3D ball locations are not intended to be exact during the animations. The 3D Warehouse model can be used to make an OOTP model. It may have been included to show the model or provide help to any potential 3D maker.